Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyramids in Antarctica

Alisdair.MacDonald

If it is real, and I am saying "If".

Antarctica has been covered in Ice around 16 million years. Homo Sapiens..maybe 200,000 years. Who built it?

IF they turn out to be genuine, I will not be surprised.

We already know that the continent was once along the equator, or at least in tropical latitudes, and that maps from centuries ago depict accurately the continental features.

Interesting information, thanks for posting it.

That is a interesting picture. Wouldn't it change things if it turned out to be built by man millions of years ago or maybe aliens really did have a hand in building them.

That is an interesting picture indeed. But who knows.

didnt anyone bother to read the comments? They state that it is fake.

MF Says...

On September 1, 2012 at 4:30 am

The second photo is from here

http://www.mountainguides.com/wordpress/2010/12/01/vinson-antarctica/vinson-team-at-camp-1-2/

a 2010 expedition to a mountain climbed regularly.

The first photo is the same peak in that photo from a different angle.

The third photo is fake.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure they are super imposed pictures, after doing some research. I hate that people feel they need to create this kind of garbage for publicity.

Fake or Not, I still am very curious as to what is under that ice, I believe a full wooly mammoth was once found, as well as a 5,000 yr old "ice man" in the Alpine Glacier. Antarctica if I recall has found dinosaurs, ancient penguins and bear bones- but the one I remember most was a baby wooly mammoth that was found, and the remains were studied and it was said that the mammoth showed signs of humans that butchered it. I love find and discovering new things, could you imagine having a job that paid you to look for ancient bones and artifacts every day!? All over the world! Im not smart enough to be a archaeologist, or anything of the sorts but Id imagine it would be much better than staring at a computer screen everyday.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

A team of explorers is claiming that they have found evidence of at least three ancient man made pyramids on Antarctica!

Umm..yeah? That is kind of what this thread is about?