Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Portal To Hell

Wolfman 1993

This topic is easily up for debate, I half heartedly believe it myself, but it's something I've always been interested in seeing. What do you guys think of a portal to hell? Theres 3 places I know of in the U.S. that have been claimed to be portals and tunnels to hell, which seems like the most interesting to you?

personally, if I were to expand on this and create a theory centered around a portal to hell being plausible, the portal to hell would be accessible by certain people, but not everyone. you would need to be at a certain level of spirituality in order to see it, and to others it would appear as just a normal tunnel or cave.

My personal portal on earth that leads to hell actually has a door and a doorbell. And at this time of year a wreath hung out to celebrate Peace!

"Peace" on the portal to hell. Imagine that. How inviting...

• Like 3

Well in a book I read I'm sorry can't think of the tide but its acallty THE DOORS TO HELL at the bottom of a canyon

And a key is needs but no one noes where it is

really? thats very interesting subjectdigamma. I might need to look up that book. maybe someone actually has the key. a demon living amongst humans

OK two dreams I have had, and I prefer to call it: the lights of the world.

One was demons in back of the car, sitting there, where it was parked.

Second dream is more important to my personal mythology. Near a place a grew up, down the block, past the expressway is an old neighborhood. One day I dreamed I was walking through it and there were some woods. In the woods many light beings were flying and floating but all were coming out of some doorway.

The first dream is scary, the second not at all. Although I have had a series of dreams to this area, one was really scary, I saw two headlights behind me so I waited for this car to pass me, as it got nearer it was not a car at all but the devil riding a stagecoach, horses and all.

These are just dreams so keep in mind, I don't think it is related, or real, just wanted to share (:

Edited by I believe you

didnt really post it for debate, just a topic of discussion. you dont have to believe it if you dont want to. like I said, I only half heartedly believe it myself.

There is no portal to hell and debate is fruitless.

really? thats very interesting subjectdigamma. I might need to look up that book. maybe someone actually has the key. a demon living amongst humans

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?

• Like 1

OK two dreams I have had, and I prefer to call it: the lights of the world.

One was demons in back of the car, sitting there, where it was parked.

Second dream is more important to my personal mythology. Near a place a grew up, down the block, past the expressway is an old neighborhood. One day I dreamed I was walking through it and there were some woods. In the woods many light beings were flying and floating but all were coming out of some doorway.

The first dream is scary, the second not at all. Although I have had a series of dreams to this area, one was really scary, I saw two headlights behind me so I waited for this car to pass me, as it got nearer it was not a car at all but the devil riding a stagecoach, horses and all.

These are just dreams so keep in mind, I don't think it is related, or real, just wanted to share (:

I like that dream lol. very interesting. I've had a few similar 1s, as well, but not as many where the devil himself shows up

If a demon would have the key to the doors/gates of hell.. why would he not use it and let loose the legions of demons on an unsuspecting world?

just a theory

more like a hypothesis

wh

more like a hypothesis

I did use the wrong termonology....but then it's just a hypothesis...

There is no portal to hell and debate is fruitless.

Debate is never fruitless

• Like 2

How do we know Legions is not amongst us do we pereive them as angels of light?

That is an interesting thought. I have taken that into contemplation. The whole thing can be switched around from what it really is.

How do you know the christian mythology is true?

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2

Speaking of portals to hell. Does anyone remember this video?

Disabled ratings and comments says all there needs to be said. Edited by Rlyeh

Personally, my favorite 'portal to Hell' is the one located in Stull, Kansas. The story is both intriguing, and creepy.

First heard of it on the website Creepypasta, which gives people short stories to help aid nightmares.

Thought it was fake, until curiosity made me look it up.

Turns out, its the real deal.

And by belief, I personally think if you have enough negative energy over the years in one consecutive space, it can conjure up a mess of entities you don't want around. So I think that by a 'portal of Hell' being opened, its only there because we want it there.

You get enough evil people to worship the Devil, you have an entire playground.

people i suggest that you don't come up with conclussion since it is possible to channel with the nether realms

i suggest that only helpfull things are posted instead of things like, no it's not possible or ur high(something like that)

just because no one has ever done it doesn't mean it's not possible