Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1126    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:08 PM

Machu Picchu

The Incas started building the "estate" around 1400, but abandoned it as an official site for the Inca rulers a century later at the time of the Spanish Conquest. Although known locally, it was unknown to the outside world before being brought to international attention in 1911 by the American historian Hiram Bingham.

-

Machu Picchu was built in the classical Inca style, with polished dry-stone walls. Its three primary structures are the Intihuatana (Hitching post of the Sun), the Temple of the Sun, and the Room of the Three Windows. These are located in what is known by archaeologists as the Sacred District of Machu Picchu.

-

More recent research by scholars such as John Howland Rowe and Richard Burger, has convinced most archaeologists that Machu Picchu was an estate of the Inca emperor Pachacuti. In addition, Johan Reinhard presented evidence that the site was selected because of its position relative to sacred landscape features such as its mountains which are purported to be in alignment with key astronomical events important to the Incas.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Machu_Picchu

Edited by Abramelin, 09 December 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#1127    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

More examples of megalithic precision stonework; blocks weighing over 200 tonnes.  Archaeology can only offer the most banal explanations as to how it was done.

Ollyantaytambo

Posted Image

And what explanation do you have to offer?

Aliens?

You met them? You know about their technology?

Please inform us.

#1128    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Look, Zoser, when you support the "Aliens did it" theory, you at least should show us why you think it must have been aliens.

And to do that, you will have to offer some sort of proof of alien technology, and I am quite confident that you cannot.

All we should agree on is that we now do not know exactly how the Incas constructed those buildings.

But the Spaniards were there when the Incas were busy building, and they never reported anything weird.

They even used Inca stone workers to build what many now think are 'ancient Inca buildings'.

#1129    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,787 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:21 PM

Its clear as day IT was done here on Earth by mere Earthlings ! Look at it closley. If E.T did it It would have there names all over it ! And absolute proof would of been uncovered years and years ago. Not the Stuff that poor research and speculation is made of like the ETH trains of thought go down ! Next Stop ! Chicken Its you ! THe Mayans missed End of Times story ! Aint the World a Hoot ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#1130    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 December 2012 - 04:06 PM, said:

And this site was still under construction when the Spanish conquistadores arrived.

I agree; the inferior part.  You know what I am going to say next.............why even make your statement?

Posted Image

#1131    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

I agree; the inferior part.  You know what I am going to say next.............why even make your statement?

I posted a photo of a huge carved rock at Ollantaytambo, an unfinished one.

You forgot about that one already?

And that stone was not inferior by any standards.

#1132    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:30 PM

To date, the skeptic side has offered real evidence in the way of tools found, hammer and chisel marks, drag marks on stones, and pictures of stones left in the process of being placed. And this is only a partial list of hard, solid, irrefutable evidence.
On the beleivers side we have... what? "I don't think the ancients could have done that, it must have been aliens"

Edited by Gaden, 09 December 2012 - 04:31 PM.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#1133    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Look, Zoser, when you support the "Aliens did it" theory, you at least should show us why you think it must have been aliens.

Sure; the reasons are:

In South America (Peru) the precision of the megalithic sites at Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo.  How was the precision fit achieved over such massive blocks?

In Bolivia the inexplicable carvings at Puma Punku.  A demonstration of precision stonework totally unparalleled. How was parallelism achieved on these blocks.  How were the inlaid precision corners and holes achieved in such incredibly hard stone?

In Egypt, how was precision achieved all throughout the GP's construction (the descending passage is accurate to 0.25 inch)?  The alignment to the cardinal points, and at precisely 30 deg N.  How were the KC and QC 'ventilaltion' shafts constructed?  How could it all have been achieved without detailed plans?  And yet language spoken and written were supposed to be only in a very primitive form.  Why is there an uncanny match with the dimensions of the pyramid to mathematical constants such as pi and phi?  Where did that come from?

Why is folklore persistent in these cultures regarding advanced visitors?  Races that have supposedly never been in contact with each other separated by oceans.

It certainly keeps the mind busy.

Edited by zoser, 09 December 2012 - 04:37 PM.

Posted Image

#1134    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

View PostGaden, on 09 December 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

To date, the skeptic side has offered real evidence in the way of tools found, hammer and chisel marks, drag marks on stones, and pictures of stones left in the process of being placed. And this is only a partial list of hard, solid, irrefutable evidence.

All of which are completely incongruent with megalithic artefacts.

Posted Image

#1135    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,602 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Posted Image

Spoiler

#1136    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 December 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

And to do that, you will have to offer some sort of proof of alien technology, and I am quite confident that you cannot.

All we should agree on is that we now do not know exactly how the Incas constructed those buildings.

But the Spaniards were there when the Incas were busy building, and they never reported anything weird.

They even used Inca stone workers to build what many now think are 'ancient Inca buildings'.

I probably genuinely missed it Abe; during the week my time is limited; I have more time at w/e's.  I have the question lined up already though but I'm still interested to see it.  Just quote the post number please.

Posted Image

#1137    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Sure; the reasons are:

In South America (Peru) the precision of the megalithic sites at Cuzco, Sacsayhuaman, Ollantaytambo.  How was the precision fit achieved over such massive blocks?

In Bolivia the inexplicable carvings at Puma Punku.  A demonstration of precision stonework totally unparalleled. How was parallelism achieved on these blocks.  How were the inlaid precision corners and holes achieved in such incredibly hard stone?

In Egypt, how was precision achieved all throughout the GP's construction (the descending passage is accurate to 0.25 inch)?  The alignment to the cardinal points, and at precisely 30 deg N.  How were the KC and QC 'ventilaltion' shafts constructed?  How could it all have been achieved without detailed plans?  And yet language spoken and written were supposed to be only in a very primitive form.  Why is there an uncanny match with the dimensions of the pyramid to mathematical constants such as pi and phi?  Where did that come from?

Why is folklore persistent in these cultures regarding advanced visitors?  Races that have supposedly never been in contact with each other separated by oceans.

It certainly keeps the mind busy.

Show us where the ancient Egyptians told us about "advanced visitors".

You can't because they didn't.

And now you ask about precision?

Why do you think the ancient Egyptians were morons?

-

And, btw, the "incredibly hard stone" was not that incredible hard.

Zoser, you live in the Twilight Zone, fkd up by dreams and fantasies.

You ever heard of "Occam's Razor"? Look for the most probable answer, not for the most far-out answer.

"Why is there an uncanny match with the dimensions of the pyramid to mathematical constants such as pi and phi?  Where did that come from?"

You can do that for any modern building. It's nothing but number-crazy people who come up with that.

#1138    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,360 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 December 2012 - 08:47 AM, said:

<snip>

The AA hypothesis is only becoming more not less popular; more books and more documentaries than ever are now being made.

<snip>

I highly doubt that it is becoming more and more popular, and even if that were true I would suggest it was more a sign of a faltering educational system than anything else.

I too read Von D decades ago.  Since then he has been well supported by scores of like minded scientific people.

To echo Abe, what scientific people would that be? I noticed that you didn't say scientists, which would otherwise be patently untrue. However, the supporters he has (left) are certainly like minded, but scientific minded, hardly. Rather scientific averse.

I have been on this forum for over 3 years and I have never moved one inch from my original convictions and nor will I do so.

That is the definition of close minded. No wonder you either don't read/view or (want to) understand what is presented to you.

In my previous role I was an engineer and I did this for 23 years.  I know what it takes to quarry, move, finish and position hundred tonne blocks and I know it is beyond the capability of people just emergent from the stone age.

It is very apparent that you in fact do not.

It's a very simple adding up process.  

Yes, it is, yet you rather astonishingly manage to bungle it up nonetheless. As they say, nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool.

So respect?  Yes I have it.  Let the Inca tell you what happened not the school historians.

And as Abe correctly stated, the Incas already did.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#1139    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

More interesting folklore:

Aramu Muru (Peru/Bolivia border)

Another similar in nature megalithic structure is Aramu Muru near the Lake Titicaca.

Lake Titicaca, on the borders of Peru and Bolivia, is where Inca legends say life on Earth was first created by Viracocha. In the center of the lake is the Island of the Sun, with an ancient, sacred temple. Nearby is Sillustani, where mysterious burial towers called chulpas were once plated with gold and held the remains of Inca royalty.

A few miles away is Aramu Muru’s Portal, a doorway-shaped niche in a stone outcropping, located in a region known as the Valley of the Spirits. The local villagers who walked with us refused to come close to the portal. They tell stories about people disappearing through the solid rock.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by zoser, 09 December 2012 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image

#1140    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 09 December 2012 - 04:51 PM, said:

Zoser, you live in the Twilight Zone, fkd up by dreams and fantasies.

Not very dignifying Abe; if this is too much for you then quit and go back over to the Ancient Mysteries forum.  Have a good chrony about bronze axes and text books.

Posted Image