Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Timewave Zero August 30

terrence mckenna

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:40 AM

For those of you that don't now, Timeewave Zero is a very interesting program used to map out the history of time essentially and predicts "novelty" moments in history when something extremely bad happens, when the point on the graph is at a peak low. It is much more complex  and I won't go in depth now but here is a link to more info about it:

http://www.december2...e-Wave-Zero.htm

According to TimeWave Zero, on August 30 (tomorrow), the novelty is at the lowest it will be until December 21, 2012 at which it goes infinitely down (yes same day as Mayan prophecies). This means that there should be something drastic occuring tomorrow.

Just putting it out there to see if everything actually happens. But do some research on this if you are interested in 2012 stuff. VERY VERY interesting.

Listen to the man who invented this theory, my favorite scientist, Terence Mckenna (Also creator of Stoned Ape Theory) talk about it here:

Edited by HoboMoo, 30 August 2012 - 12:45 AM.

#2    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,353 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:37 AM

I wonder how drastic an occurrence it will take to qualify?  Like, Israel bombing Iran or Syria using chem/bio?  Not teasing, seriously.  I guess we'll wait and see.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#3    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ

• 2,415 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 30 August 2012 - 02:00 AM

It's bit to shroomy to take seriously.. Lol.

#4    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 06:53 PM

So far nothing...

Although I did have a dream a bridge collapsed. Maybe due to an earthquake? Could just be due to me thinking something is bound to happen lol

Edited by HoboMoo, 30 August 2012 - 07:08 PM.

#5    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 07:57 PM

The Mayans didn't make any predictions concerning anything on 12/21/2012

More recent research has the Mayan calendar ending in 2220 instead of 2012

McKenna was on a drug trip when he came up with his theory

No one who has ever used the theory has ever predicted anything.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#6    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 30 August 2012 - 08:35 PM

More like Iran known to sent in co-ops to Syria finally defeats the opposition and occupied Syria, assisted the pro-Assad army in their incredible carnage of Syrian people and preserved Assad's power...and now Iran plans 3 or 4 months to attack Israel by using Syria as their base of operation. It's logical and makes sense, because Iran is close enough to constructed one nuclear bomb and Israel has theirs ready on tactiful alert in case of Iran invades them.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#7    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• 1,892 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 30 August 2012 - 11:34 PM

....once in a blue moon!

Tonight is a "blue moon" by the way....

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#8    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

Take away my breath

• 8,286 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:30 AM

The Timewave Zero sounds familiar. Wasn't there another member who became obsessed with it and got banned?

#9    HoboMoo

HoboMoo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

No idea, it is incredibly interesting though. But it looks like nothing major happened today. Maybe the Republican Nation Convention is what it's referring too :tu:

#10    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:21 AM

By watching the news in the past year, I can consider two other possible megadisasters not just a Middle Eastern war threat based on the timewave zero model to happen today or tomorrow (August 31st).

Japan is still at high risk of more nuclear accidents from the continuously instable Fukushima plant. There are suggestions to evacuate an entire nation of 120-128 million Japanese to somewhere like the uninhabited depths of Siberia, Australia, Canada or Brazil (plus the US) are considered by a few officials within the Japanese government.

and Europe's Euro collapse disaster plan, but the UK closes borders and Greece falls into EU emergency occupation until their debt is paid off.

Timewave Zero Aug. 30-31, 2012 seems like it's possible: To add are the urban legends of FEMA evacuation camps in the inner parts of the US, plus rumors of entirely constructed "ghost cities" built by Chinese government officials for economic purposes in east Africa.

I sense a few insiders in the US government and China knew millions of Greeks and a whole country (Japan) need relocation for a better life economically or to survive free of radiation.

Australia and parts of North and South America can fit in 120-some million new humans, but large-scale evacuation of this magnitude are not realistic and impossible to achieve. And the UK government's plans on refusing an excess over a quota of Greek or other national economic refugees smack of insensitivity, then countries need to prepare for mass exoduses are what timewave zero can predict.

Edited by Quake Storm Maverick 66er, 31 August 2012 - 08:24 AM.

#11    Jeremiah65

Jeremiah65

Psychic Spy

• 1,892 posts

• "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

By the way....I was mistaken...the Blue Moon is tonight...meh...so it didn't jive with timewave zero....oops

"Liberty means responsibility.  That is why most men dread it."  George Bernard Shaw
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."  Thomas Jefferson

Posted Image

#12    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,488 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:51 PM

View PostPrincess Serenity, on 31 August 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

The Timewave Zero sounds familiar. Wasn't there another member who became obsessed with it and got banned?

You're probably thinking of Joiner.  He left in March of 2010 of his own accord mostly because he was getting negative feedback since none of his predictions using Time Wave Theory ever came true.  One of his last posts was that he was going to come back in November of that year to laugh at all the doubters but I see he never did.  One of his topics is here  http://www.unexplain...pic=168311&st=0

Edited by Quaentum, 31 August 2012 - 04:52 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#13    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:41 PM

I see two of Joiner's predictions came true: Dec. 30, 2009 mag.5.1 tremor east of San Diego along the Mexican border and Feb. 27, 2010 (a month late?) earthquake M8.8 not in Iran, but only in Chile. They are purely coincidental, even more when a M8 struck the Philippines yesterday caused serious damage in the country. (shrugs) and he predicted a (British?) royal wedding sometime in 2011 (Prince William bewedded Princess Kate on April 29th). Joiner tried to predict the future within 3 years of the timewave zero with more errors and some coincidential events...and LOL for Puridalan calls him out a "fake psychic". :whistle:

Edited by Quake Storm Maverick 66er, 31 August 2012 - 11:10 PM.

#14    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,883 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:47 PM

William and Kate married in 2012, not 2011.

#15    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,401 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 10:54 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 31 August 2012 - 10:47 PM, said:

William and Kate married in 2012, not 2011.
Gotcha! http://www.celebuzz....ate-kiss-photo/ I was right...had to prove it to you, Wearer of Hats.

No Korean (North?) coup d'etat took place in Dec. 2010-Jan. 2011 either, the time Kim Jong-il passed away and was succeeded by his son Kim Jong-Un.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users