Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

The Luciferian conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:37 AM

<strong class='bbc'>Image credit: sxc.hu</strong>
Image credit: sxc.hu
William B Stoecker: Entire books, including my own, have been written to expose the global conspiracy many of us believe is behind most of the terrible events in recent history. We are not conspiracy “theorists”; we deal in facts. But what is the true nature of this conspiracy? What are its ultimate goals? And what, ultimately, is behind it? Like many others who have studied the subject, I believe that there is some kind of Supreme Being, although I adhere to no organized religion. And, like many others, I believe that there are evil or demonic spirits who hate both God and Man, and that they probably have a leader, commonly called Satan or Lucifer. What follows is a very brief summary of the evidence for a conspiracy, and a concise overview of its history, and evidence that seems to show that it is, indeed, inspired by the Devil.

Posted Image View: Full Article

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Lizardian_guy

Lizardian_guy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Location:Undefinable variable entered, system failure imminent. Please contact your administrator.

• I think, therefore I am. Does this mean I can discard the existence of mankind?

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:03 AM

And how much money is it going to cost to be in on that?  :rolleyes:

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Trying to explain the unknown as the work of God is equally stupid as trying to explain it as the work of the human mind.
~ Myself

#3    markdohle

markdohle

Alien Abducter

• 4,753 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

Your post are always interesting to read, even if at times I don't know what to make of them  B).  However I do believe in the demonic.... yet I think the main battle field is within the souls of each of us.  We are tempted by our weakness and I guess the "will to power" is the most powerful temptation for mankind, at least in my opinion.  

The church has had experience with this reality, though many in the world deny it and make it into a joke, perhaps it is good for them that they do.  However once such a reality is experienced the whole texture of the world changes.  In Christianity this is called Satan, in other religions different names are used.  However, bottom line, we have what it takes within to be lead or tempted.

Peace
mark

#4    Vairy

Vairy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

• HANGING FROM THE EDGE WATCHING THE WORLD GO MAD.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hi, I'm new here and I really enjoyed reading your article.
It's not just recent history that is involved here it goes all the way back to the beginning. It all started before the Garden of Eden was created. At least thats my opinion on it and from what I've read in the Bible.  
Lucifer want's to control it all, thats his goal. he will lose no doubt about it. until then stay battle ready.

Εἰρήνη τοῖς ἀδελφοῖς καὶ ἀγάπη μετὰ πίστεως ἀπὸ θεοῦ πατρὸς καὶ κυρίου Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ..

#5    Shadow_of_Man

Shadow_of_Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• "The blind man is one who refuses to see what is truly there."

Posted 17 April 2010 - 06:08 PM

View Postmarkdohle, on 17 April 2010 - 12:08 PM, said:

The church has had experience with this reality, though many in the world deny it and make it into a joke, perhaps it is good for them that they do.  However once such a reality is experienced the whole texture of the world changes.  In Christianity this is called Satan, in other religions different names are used.  However, bottom line, we have what it takes within to be lead or tempted.

Interesting comment, because I have found few cultures other than that of Organized Religions that has a Satan-like character. As for my own Native American mythology has plenty of demonic type entities, but no Satan. Satan is of course Lucifer - the leader of the fallen angels - which is a Christian story - part of it's fables as read in it's book of fables - but I wont get into that here.

Among the demonic types, many greater demons are known to "step into roles" (pretend to be something else) to get what it is after, maybe this is the answer to Satan - demons stepping into a role created by man and feeding off the energy man as put toward that role.

None the less, I do agree that these demonic type entities have a greater control over this world then many want to believe.

Posted Image

"Don't go into the light - it's a trap!"

#6    donehung

donehung

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

• "To think for yourself you must question authority"

"A womans tounge is a sword which never rusts"

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:32 PM

The occasional citation might do wonders for the believability of your articles! Claiming so and so president claimed this or that is grasping at straws. In a day and age where a president, the most powerful president in the world cant keep a bj secret it seems laughable to believe an earth encompassing conspiracy has been going on for hundreds of years.

#7    Shadow_of_Man

Shadow_of_Man

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 89 posts

• "The blind man is one who refuses to see what is truly there."

Posted 17 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

View Postdonehung, on 17 April 2010 - 08:32 PM, said:

The occasional citation might do wonders for the believability of your articles! Claiming so and so president claimed this or that is grasping at straws. In a day and age where a president, the most powerful president in the world cant keep a bj secret it seems laughable to believe an earth encompassing conspiracy has been going on for hundreds of years.

Do you actually think the President runs anything? He is just another politician performing and doing whatever the mega-rich want him to do. He is just the illusion of control and an illusion of democracy. We don't choose a president we just choose which one of THEIR lackeys they want us to choose.

Posted Image

"Don't go into the light - it's a trap!"

#8    Piney

Piney

Educated Redskin

• 2,743 posts

• Redbonz Stumpjumper from the swamps of Shamong

Posted 18 April 2010 - 02:46 AM

View PostShadow_of_Man, on 17 April 2010 - 06:08 PM, said:

Interesting comment, because I have found few cultures other than that of Organized Religions that has a Satan-like character. As for my own Native American mythology has plenty of demonic type entities, but no Satan.

My people had no concept of a "Satan type" figure until after the influence of Moravian missionaries during the "Time of the Prophets". Hundreds of innocents were burned as witchs and all the prophets turned out to be full of crap.
I'm a Hicksite Quaker and Satan doesn't figure into my theology. We believe he's just a "scare tactic" used to control people.

Lapiche

Token Nanticoke
http://woodlandindia...orums/index.php
It takes a certain amount of sophistication to live primitive. Stupid people usually don't survive...............

"There aren't any Indians in New Jersey. Just some inbred ******* that live in the woods."

-Donald Trump

#9    Red-eye Dragoon

Red-eye Dragoon

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

This article is pure drivel. The author keeps making connections where none exist. He doesn't cite any of his claims of fact. He blames numerous wars, genocides and the depression on a fanciful cult, rather than the political climates, ideologies, policies, etc. of the time.

He misattributes Consequentialism to Communism and Karl Marx - and he fails to provide a quote from Marx or Engels (authors of the Communist Manifesto). He fails to provide support for his claim that French revolutionaries killed hundreds of thousands of people to reduce the population - more like 16000-40000 were killed during the Reign of Terror. I loved how makes the claim that most leftists believe in reducing the population by means of mass murder.  :hmm:

Also, how is Obama "the man without a past"? What is a man without a past? Even Jason Bourne had a past...

I really wish I could beat the author with a history textbook, and maybe with some citation guides as well.

Edited by Red-eye Dragoon, 18 April 2010 - 10:56 PM.

Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  Posted Image  

#10    Cybele

Cybele

Married to the Void

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

• Prick your finger it is done
    The moon has now eclipsed the sun
    The angel has spread its wings
    The time has come for bitter things

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:30 PM

"More recently, both GW Bush and Bill Clinton have been photographed giving the two-fingered “horns” sign of the Satanists."

The author is clearly unfamiliar with the "hook 'em horns" gesture which fans of Univeristy of Texas at Austin football are fond of using.

My sig: "Cryptorchid", Marilyn Manson

#11    Agent X

Agent X

Illustrious Potentate Of All Time Space And Matter

• 5,086 posts

• Invent nonsense computer jargon in conversations, and see if people play along to avoid the appearance of ignorance.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:42 PM

Sorry, but I stop reading at "We're not conspiracy theorists, we deal in facts". Which is always a crap claim. It's like a racist sayhing "I'm not a racist but..." and then going on to criticize people based on race. So no, I've learned to stop reading right there whenever anyhone makes that kind of claim because if you have to make that kind of claim, then you obviously are what you claim you're not. BAsically it's a lie told to distract people.

Posted Image

#12    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

People feel the need to create world-girdling conspiracy theories because they feel the need for large, significant events to have large significant causes.  They usually don't.  Stocastic, random events, or incredibly mundane business as usual, is behind the majority of the bull we deal with on a daily basis around the world.

To quote the movie Cube:

"This may be difficult for you to accept, but there is no conspiracy.  No one is in charge.  It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan, can you grasp that?  Big Brother is not watching you."

#13    Antimony

Antimony

Her Most Delicious Purpleness

• 1,537 posts

• It's a Pony!

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

View PostTorgo, on 07 May 2010 - 09:38 PM, said:

To quote the movie Cube:

"This may be difficult for you to accept, but there is no conspiracy.  No one is in charge.  It's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan, can you grasp that?  Big Brother is not watching you."

:w00t: Can I borrow that quote for my sig, pleeese?

You are, of course, spot on. I wish people would be more familiar with the mechanisms of chaos theory & emergence.

To the OP:

I don't think I have come across an article which is headed by: "we deal in facts" and then goes on to use the word may so many times.

There are so many factual inaccuracies, conjectures & "connecting of dots" in this piece, I wouldn't know where to start.

Posted Image
Claudine went to the Ladies to power her nose.

#14    Nephilim_Slayer

Nephilim_Slayer

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

• μέσα στο βασίλειο

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

Well I definitely agree on a satanic global conspiracy.  But is is nothing new, this has been going on for thousands and thousands of years. The all-seeing-eye has been around for ages, same deities....different times.

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist." -Usual Suspects

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19

#15    kailasa108

kailasa108

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:30 AM

I think a better title for this 'article' would be "More Reasons to Hate Communists". LOL
After reading this I think Stoecker is an Illuminati using their typical method of disinformation to "stoke" emotional turmoil.
Evidently nothing is referenced because he has NONE.  Not even a good dictionary, which shows the meaning of 'lucis" comes from the Latin "light", and that Lucifer originally meant "Light Bearer"...before kristianity perverted it for their own designs.
Blavatsky did NOT worship Lucifer - she did though tell of his supposed true role to Mankind before kristianity made him into Satan.
(And you can read about that in the Theosophy books.)

As far as tying in Masonry to the Illuminati...that horse has long been dead and buried.  My father was a 32nd degree Mason.  As a kid (unknown to my father), I found and read all of his Masonic books.  Their history comes from the ancient Egyptian mystery schools.  It's not a religion at all, but more of a social brotherhood that teaches morality and service.  Really scary, eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users