Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop circle appeared after flashes of light

Still Waters

There is a comment on that page that sums this up for me.

It makes perfect sense.

Travel a staggeringly vast distance across light years of space using propulsion systems so advanced that they are beyond the comprehension of humanity just so that you can make a pretty pattern in a corn field.

Probably an ET version of a TV show.

• Like 2

One from a few months earlier.

A guy claims he was guided to the formation by blue light.

Real, hoax or the beginning of a new wave in Canada?

What's it all aboot?

It is always people that do these, why anyone thinks otherwise beats the crap outa me, they shouldn't even be posted as having anything mysterious about them whatsoever....sigh

• Like 3

It is always people that do these, why anyone thinks otherwise beats the crap outa me, they shouldn't even be posted as having anything mysterious about them whatsoever....sigh

More research needed on your part.

Here is a good starting point:

[media=]

[/media] Edited by zoser

Well, I disagree that there is nothing 'mysterious' about them. Just because we know of some circles that were made by humans...can we extrapolate that to really say that ALL circles were made by humans? Or, could it be something else? Someone else...attempting to communicate through various means...little by little...announcing their presence in more and more elaborate ways? I don't know how these are done, therefore...they are certainly a mystery.

• Like 4

Oh my... sigh, there is no hope for rational thought.

Rather than mix up two subjects I thought it would be better to begin a new one; maybe the moderators will let me know if the two need to be combined?

The answer to the last two posts will be right there.

Very interesting read HERE on how crop circles could be formed using MicroWave Beams piloted by computer graphics templates.

The outer ring happens to be 48'' wide or half a 2x4 (the telephone pole in front of the circle has 2 standard 48'' cross supports) which overlays perfectly the with of the ring and first outside square. The thick inside box overlays exactly 3 48'' 2x4 across which explians the wavy lines (indication of human error) the small circle in upper right center falls directly on the outside line of the outside ring making its radius the same width as the outside ring. I could go on for awhile but the fact is the width of the lines are double the width of the next smallest line. everything is within standard world measurements. saying aliens have the same standards of measurements as earth is goofey if they even exsist. another dead give away this was created by a bunch of lazy earthlings is the stone throw distance from the highway picture. People are lazy, it wouldd have been a great find maybe if it was discovered 2 miles from the nearest road.

• Like 6

ITs was Snowden`s Work its the Blue print of the NSA Computer building ! Now to just pick the Grass outta my teeth !

we could truly say that this is an art. These people are becoming artists already ...from normal circles to these ... it is impressive!

[media=]

[/media]

Fairly standard blah blah blah.

Take a commonly understood phenomenon and make out of this world claims that, yes, while most are fake, THESE particular ones are different. Throw in a little "science doesn't want you to know" and there you go.

• Like 1

I wondered when crop circles were going to take a front seat again.

See other thread. The mystery deepens.

vh4fff1207.jpg

• Like 2

Fairly standard blah blah blah.

Take a commonly understood phenomenon and make out of this world claims that, yes, while most are fake, THESE particular ones are different. Throw in a little "science doesn't want you to know" and there you go.

Nothing about crop circles is commonly understood.

Try and solve the balls of light mystery if you can.

It looks like the outline of my old high school, or the hospital in Brunswick.

See other thread. The mystery deepens.

Yes, it surely does. However, the mystery here is, how you can so easily troll any subject you post about? There has never been anything substantial about anything you've posted, EVER. Stop filling this forum with SPAM for idiots.

• Like 1

HEy ! ITs not Spam for idiots ! You cant have your pudding if you dont eat your Spam ! Now thats a subject we could go on& on about ! SPAM !

• Like 1

HEy ! ITs not Spam for idiots ! You cant have your pudding if you dont eat your Spam ! Now thats a subject we could go on& on about ! SPAM !

How can you have any Spam if you don't eat your Idiots?

• Like 1

One from a few months earlier.

A guy claims he was guided to the formation by blue light.

Real, hoax or the beginning of a new wave in Canada?

What's it all aboot?

You really need to do better research. That's just a promo vid for that guys band. Not even just a man made formation, but PHOTOSHOP.

[media=]

[/media]

Ad if you wach the other parts, you'll find out they're man made. Because all crop circles are man made.

• Like 2

Very interesting read HERE on how crop circles could be formed using MicroWave Beams piloted by computer graphics templates.

I don't think any "Dr" Levengood's work has been replicated anywhere.

In fact, the good "doctor's" title is appears to self bestowed.

• Like 1