Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Diane Feinstein-Legal to Hunt Humans

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

Did she just make a mispeak or did she disclose some /classified/ info...oops. Either way this ones already viral. Check about the 24 second mark and listen well my UM friends.

#2    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen E L S A

• 8,317 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Idiot. Killing is against the law or did she skip that lesson?

#3    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,834 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:02 PM

I dont think this is a Freudian slip revealing any classified info... I think she was just trying to use an analogy that just didn't come out the way she thought it would.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#4    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

Politicians are held to a higher standard when speaking. She knows shes on a touchey subject. But yes Stellar. I think your close to right. But **** if the Constitution had a "freudian" slip in it wed be a different world as well.

#5    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,388 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostStellar, on 10 March 2013 - 06:02 PM, said:

I dont think this is a Freudian slip revealing any classified info... I think she was just trying to use an analogy that just didn't come out the way she thought it would.
No, she knows what she said. She's playing to a particular crowd.

Posted Image

#6    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,829 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

She didn't say murder is legal.  She said that anyone who owns a large magazine clip is someone who likes to hunt humans.  Big difference.

#7    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,388 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:21 AM

View PostWickian, on 11 March 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

She didn't say murder is legal.  She said that anyone who owns a large magazine clip is someone who likes to hunt humans.  Big difference.
She said this.
And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines

Posted Image

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:57 AM

-----------

Edited by AsteroidX, 11 March 2013 - 02:58 AM.

#9    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:46 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 11 March 2013 - 01:21 AM, said:

She said this.
And yet it’s legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round, even 150-round magazines

She said this right before it;

... there are state laws that prohibit hunting ducks with more than 3 rounds, and yet it's legal to hunt humans with 15 round, 30 round, even 150 round magazines.

In the context she used, she likened the ownership of large round magazines to serial killers who prefer to hunt humans rather than wild animals and goes on to claim that civilians have no right to large magazines since they'd have to take time to reload when in a shootout with the police and other brave individuals(I'm assuming military) giving the police/others an advantage.

#10    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,388 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

View PostWickian, on 11 March 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

She said this right before it;

In the context she used, she likened the ownership of large round magazines to serial killers who prefer to hunt humans rather than wild animals and goes on to claim that civilians have no right to large magazines since they'd have to take time to reload when in a shootout with the police and other brave individuals(I'm assuming military) giving the police/others an advantage.
Oh c'mon. In context she said one thing true and one thing false. Your likening it to your own opinion. She wanted you to do that. You know it's a lie and it's a blatant deception. She shouldn't speak in metaphors when debating a serious bill proposal. She wanted people to defend her lie. Face it, you're doing just that? Likening a duck hunting law to a nonexistent law and you justify it.

Posted Image

#11    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:59 AM

In the context she used
Wickian Said

Diane Feinstein actually said

Make whatever conjecture you want but we will then throw out every politicians every word as we cant be sure of the context.

Shooting humans with whatever capacity magazine is illegal unless it falls under some specific laws by specific States.

#12    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,829 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

Just for the record I agree she's an idiot and I don't agree with her, but I think it's jumping to conclusions to say she claimed hunting humans is legal.

#13    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:21 AM

We need to hold politicians accountable for what they say. It can be turned into something more.

The Jews didnt believe what Hitler was doing either. It couldnt be possible. But it was.

#14    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 5,793 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:08 PM

It was a stupid  Mis statement.   I'm sure she meant that the large clips are legal.  I think she knows that hunting humans  .. isn't?
   .. pop another pharmaceutical Diane?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#15    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,808 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:46 PM

Everyone knows its illegal to hunt humans, unless you are the US government, then its OK. Forget you feinstein

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users