Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Psychiatric Hospital - paranormal Fenomena

paranormal ghost hospital terror horror

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    GIPB

GIPB

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:43 AM

3 hours in this horrible place in SPAIN (EUROPE) where we recorded paranormal fenomenal. Sorry because audio is in Spanish.

here you are Complete Investigation

http://www.youtube.c...OowyE-UKUag7jDa

two months later we returned. Coming soon the complete investigation. SECOND PART. here the trailer.

#2    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,978 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

Most of these places are haunted. I live on long island and there 3 psychiatric hospital that are now closed new york state had one of the biggest hospitals in America.they are all haunted

#3    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

View Postcoolguy, on 21 January 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Most of these places are haunted. I live on long island and there 3 psychiatric hospital that are now closed new york state had one of the biggest hospitals in America.they are all haunted

And how do you know it's haunted? I been to the new york and only thing i felt was creepy vibe.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#4    rrainn

rrainn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

take this or leave it.   MOST people that where admitted into these wards where sick & dying. Some were 'as ,Not wanted people-childern .like an inconvenance....
then there were the  criminally insane & mentally ill.( we don't use that phase any more) If you had to stay in a place where the Very worst things happen for most & if not all of you life .......
I know I'd be confused & scared alive or dead......... oh And then maybe  knowin' that this is the world......cause you haven't seen  any other?   Oh the screwed up crap that went on
in those places!

Also tagged with paranormal, ghost, hospital, terror, horror

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users