Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chess tournament openings

Saru

We have a couple of openings available to replace non-active participants, if you'd like to try your hand in the chess tournament please let us know by posting below.

More information about the tournament can be found: Here.

Openings will be given on a first come, first server basis, so if you'd like to take part then now is the time to let us know. :tu:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Opus Magnus

• Tiggs

• Poetic Reven

Meh, I'll give it a go.

Ok thanks to both of you, i'll contact you shortly by PM. :tu:

Closing this topic for now, if more openings become available I will reopen it again.

Another opening has turned up, room for at least one more. :tu:

Sure, whats your RHP username ?

Just a general comment about signups, please only say you'd like to take part if you actually intend to, we're seeing several folk sign up and then not even making a single move, and that includes replacement participants.

Tobias you'll need to get back to me otherwise I can't add you to the tournament, please let me know if you are still interested.

There are still openings so if anyone else would like to take part, please feel free to let me know.

What is your RHP username ?

I just made a RHP username, same as this one, "Opus Magnus". I'm still waiting to get the registration email, so it'll be registered asap.

Ok thanks, that's you now added to Group D , feel free to start challenging the others in that group once your account is set up.

Good luck. :tu:

I just registered and would love to play! My RHP is, The Silver Thong what else lol.

I'm new to this, but not the game it's self so bring it on :yes:

Ok thanks, that's you now in Group C in place of ACFishing.

You can find your group plus tournament details: Here.

If you have any questions about how it all works, let me know. Good luck :tu:

That's all the openings filled for now, this thread will reopen again should any more crop up.