Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Old childhood memories legitamate?

IrishBlood

I remember these dreams I had when I was like a toddler meaning they could have occured anywhere from age 5-7 but they have always stuck. They freak me out when I think about them. I'm a highly sceptical person when it comes to the thought of being visited by 'aliens' or something but they seem to stick and they are the only real dreams I remember.

One memory I always had was playing with this certain someone. That wasn't a dream, but my mother always told me I had an imaginary friend. But I can remember playing with someone but not recall a face. This person or kid led me to a grassy weed infested part around the area I lived and wanted me to chase him. I remember crying cuz I was too slow. He assured me it would be okay to catch up. I ran as fast as I could but lost him and I stopped at like a 'hole' like entrance in this thick brush. Like a gapping mouth of an entrance into nothing I could see but pure darkness. I ran back home and cried.

As for the dreams it was only one. But I always had it. I was rising into this bright area and all around was clouds and I was dressed in white and led by 2 people who were my same size. And ultimately I would be led to a 'great' person who was very tall, had no face and in place of his head was just a bright white light.

I do not know what to make of that sticky dream. And I'm probably just making a fool of myself by mentioning it. But I thought I would share it. maybe it was the lack of family. I had no brothers or sisters. maybe i made myself dream that? or made myself have a friend who was imaginary who loved to torture my emotions... blink.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LittleL

• Universal Absurdity

• MoonFox

• IrishBlood

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a very interesting concept, i dont know if we're on the same wave length

but i myself have always been bothered my childhood memories that have stayed with me from ever since i could remember!But my parents deny these events ever happening!

For example a memory that i always remember so vividly and intensely, having a giant shelf fall on top of me.

And peeling snow peas with my biological father.

And a few very vivid memroies that couldve been dreams if they hadnt stayed with me to this day as vivid as when i first 'dreamt" them over 10 years ago.

Those are just my thoughts,maybe off topic but i am very interested in this idea!

The first memory I have is being carried up stairs in a carriage. The second memory I have is watching my dad eat Trix cerial whit my sister and my mom in the kitchen. Being that my mom and dad got divorced when I was two, I find this very odd. Most people don't ever beleive me, except my mom and dad who remember it too.

I think old childhood memories are legitimate. My earliest memory is jumping on the bed with my older brother to wake my dad & my mom coming into the room & opening the curtains. She was pregnant with my brother so that would make me two.

one of my earliest memories is a weird one.

i remember getting up too fast for the first time. you know when you get up too fast and your eyes almost go completely black.

i fell on my as$ and my eyes did go completely black , i remember seeing what looked like a few frames of color. i must have been 3 or 4.

years later, im 11 years old and i had just got back from the comic book store. i sit down in the middle of the living room and proudly lay my new comics on the floor in front of me. as soon as i layed the last comic down , tears rolled down my face. i rememberd seeing this. not only that, i remembered seeing it when i stood up too fast all those years ago. for the next 15 minutes or so i knew what was going to happen before it did. very scary for an 11 year old .

post-56-1079622737.jpg

I remember the time I fell out of my crib when I was a baby. My older sister was laughing at me cause she walked in the room when I was over the side! I was probably like 1 or 2 when that happened. But it's clear in my head.

It's funny though, I can rememeber stuff clearly from when I was a baby, but something that happened last week... or yesterday, could get forgotten so fast tongue.gif