Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My Near Death Experience Please Add Yours Here Too

psychicgary

Hello there folks grin2.gif

this is gary i got to tell you what happened to me.

maybe there are people out there who can connect with my experiance,

and had one themself?

well it all started about25 years ago.

i was asleep in bed when i had this dream i was in this car in the front passenger seat,

and we were going down a hill then the car crashed BANG! in to another car that was parked.

everything went black and i woke up with a start! wow i thought good job i woke up,

i must have died in the dream i thought and have heard of people having a heart attack in there sleep so was glad to wake up!.

anyway the dream stayed with me for a few days in the back of my mind as it was so real you know?

then a couple of weeks later i forgot it well almost,

you see i was getting in to a mates car when i had this funny feeling like somthing was saying to me dont get in the car somthings wrong then i kind of stopped at the car door,

and was taken aback to the dream i had a few weeks earler then it was as though i was standing next to my self at the car door struggling to get in to my body.

well by this time i was in spirit and was trying to get in to my body to make it go in to the back seat knowing from the drean that i would not go through the windscreen and die,well for a moment i won this battle of minds and breifely gained control enough to try the back door so as to get in .

but dam it was locked and my mate said why do you want to get in the back for get in the fromt.

by this time i was out of my body again pushed out by somthing and my body said to my mate ok and got in the front seat i was a passenger now and also a passenger to my body to.

anyway my body tried to put on the seat belt i forced it too

but dam!

the belt was broken.

2 mins later we crashed head on to a parked car head on i was thrown through the windowscreen head first! then every thing went black! pitch pich black and i kind of drifted in this space in the darkness without any worry or fear of pain man i was feeling happy because i did not like pain and this was a relief because for a second before the darkness i felt this awful pain all over!

but now i was in this black ness just drifting along i could think in my head and my mind was racing

thinking what had happened to me poor me i was only 15

and now i was dead

poor old me

then i was aware of this light ahead of me

it was like a tunnel

and was very very bright like a white light but very very bright i was glad

i thought i know this place but from where ?

then as i drew nearer to this opening this worm hole this opening i became aware of voices.

in my head talking with me having a conversation with me.

well we talked about what had happened to me and i told them in my mind that i wanted to go back i said i am ashamed to leave my mum and dad and all my brothers and sisters behind and that i felt stupid getting in a car with no seat belts in it.

well then i bacame aware of 3 people standing before me the one in the middle was taller and thay stood sholder to sholder before the opening before the bright light before this tunnel to god knows where.

i felt love from them and as though thay wanted to help me.

i could not see there features as that were pich black in front of this brillant white light i could see there shadows and there outline.

thay said to me gary go back then tell others what you have seen help them to understand what you now know tell then not to fear go back.

so i drifted back back to my body and opened my eyes i was alive but you know it then felt bad as there was so much pain i ran home in awful pain alone

when i got home my father took me straight to hospital where i spent the next six weeks and more recovering.

it left me partally sighted as the glass went in my eyes but i am still here to tell you what i now know .

and you know eversince then i have been changed inside it,s like i was reborn and now i have no fear or hate or worry as it died in the car and i left it behind and also i now read the tarot cards because iy left me able to communicate with the spirits and thay tell me things and sometimes take me to places to see the future for others so i can tell them of the good things to come.

well thats my story there is much more but thats enungh for now i dont want to do your head in lol

love and light

from gary age 40

SPAM REMOVED

post-56-1069936295.gif

Edited by Phantom

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Babs

• OneEye

• Malice

• AliceCoopersGirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I have to ask. What was your religious background at the time of your NDE? I'm not so sure about most of your story, but if you could answer that then I might be more believeing.

at the time of the accident my belif was a bit of most things like christanity,spiritualism,cabbalah,and black magick or just plain magick.

ps i dont care if you belive me or not i am not looking for followers just making a statement about what happened to me.

ohmy.gif

Welcome aboard Gary , I really enjoyed reading your experience . I have a couple of questions for you .........

in my head talking with me having a conversation with me.

well we talked about what had happened to me and i told them in my mind that i wanted to go back

Here you said that the voices talked to you in your head, was it like the babble of thought that people expeience on most days or is there a way you could differentiate between the two ?

could not see there features as that were pich black in front of this brillant white light i could see there shadows and there outline.

and here it's the outline I'm interested in when you say your saw there shadow and there outline where they seperate things and can you describe it in more detail ?..

I may never of had a near death experience like yours , but after giving birth to my second son I suffered a serious Post Partem Heamourage , managed to lose one and a half liters of blood in the spate of around 30 seconds . I remember hearing the Doctor swear and thinking that was odd , but it didn't hurt and it certainly wasn't scary . In fact at the time I would have been quite happy to just drift away ..

Thank you again Gary .. original.gif

Gary,please tell us more about your experience. original.gif I really want to hear what you have come back to say...

When my son was 3 years old,he was playing outside and when i went out to check on him,he was just standing in the yard.He told me that he knew he wasn't supposed to play in the road,but he did anyway,he said he was hit by a car and then went into lengthy details about seeing a tunnel,etc. and he said Jesus told him it wasn't his time.He said he came back and was ok and wasn't in the road and wasn't hurt anymore.I often wonder about this...he was only 3,how could he make something like that up? dontgetit.gif

This happens to me quite a lot. I've fallen on my head I don't know how many times, and afterwards thinking to myself, "Wow, this was in a dream I had a few nights ago."

What I've learned to do is remember the bad dreams, mostly the beginning.

At first when I did this, I couldn't go through with changing what was happening, but somehow, after a long time, I was able to change what I did and keep me from getting hurt. You could try this yourself if it happens again.

Welcome aboard Gary (same name as my brother by the way!) dontgetit.gif

I’ve not had near death experiences, or anything like that. But I have had my life flash before me a few times. I use to think people were joking, or making it up, when they said they see their life flash past.

The first time was when I was 12, and I had just gone to live with my rich aunty, and while doing something or other, I knocked one of her very experiences bowls off the side. And I knew I was for it. As the bowl fell towards the floor, everything seemed to slow down, and images of things that had happened to me flashed past in my minds eye. It was a freaky experience. And when the bowl hit, and smashed, I seemed to come back to my senses, and life return to normal speed!

The second time was when I was 21, and a ladder that I was stood on the top run of, slid, and I fell 40 foot to a concrete patio, the ladder wrapper around my legs, then flipped me back up, and I landed down the bottom of an embankment. But as I was falling, time seemed to slow down, I remember every little detail, even now. And because it had been 9 years since this weird experience last happened to me, I had a little bit more of my life to watch shooting past. Lol.

And I know scientist try and explain all these things away, by saying the brain was shutting down - less oxygen - and all that! But unless you experience it, its very hard to explain!

One eye...

That is so interesting...you have been sucessful at changing the outcome of a future dream.You say you have to work with it.I know that must be hard. eyecrazy.gif

I went swimming one night back in 1973 off a beach in Okinawa. I was with friends, and was actually drunk. I recall walking out over a coral reef (had my boonie boots on) and sudeenly I stepped off into water clearly over my head. It wasn't a full moon night, but the moon was a quarter full and it shone out over the sea. I remember looking up and seeing a light and then all went black. Woke up some unknown minutes later on the beach. Thing is... it was a Sunday morning. The party had been Saturday night and to this day I still don't know (or ever expect to learn) who pulled me outta the water and saved me. I didn't die (obviously) but that was close enough for me. sad.gif

It was really wierd the first time it happened, because I have dejavu (or however you spell it) all the time. After figuring out that many people have it a lot, and that you usually can't control it. I hadn't heard or read about anyone actually controlling it.

It was sometime around when I was 10 I think, 3 or 4 years ago. I had a dream that I was sledding down a snowy hill filled with small and large trees, like behind my house. There's trees everywhere, and the farthest distance from one to another in all of them is around maybe 4 feet, very crowded.

Well, anyway, I was sledding in this dream, when suddenly I lost control and crashed into one tree after another, getting huge bruises. Then I slammed into a tree face on and everything went black.

After I woke up, I was pretty scared to see the new fallen snow on the ground, but after awhile, thought nothing of it. Then one day I decided to go sledding behind my house on the steep hill with all the trees. After around ten minutes, I decided one more time. So I climbed to the top of the hill and started going down. My sled then hit a stump and I was thrown from it. I kept running into trees and then relized it was my dream. Remembering the end of it, I grabbed onto a small branch and held on. I came out with several bruises, but was okay otherwise.

And yes, this might've been a differet thing than the dream, but it seemed very much alike. I dunno...

one eye...that's very interesting.I am going to have to think about that.Thank you for sharing.

OneEye...

I think this was your future dream.I don't know what to think,now. dontgetit.gif

OneEye...

You changed the outcome of your dream.This is the first time that I have come across anyone who did that.Others have related a tale or two,but I wasn't really sold on their analysis of the situation.

• 3 weeks later...

please join my new group Edit: link removed MY NEW GROUP CLICK HERE TO JOIN ITS FREE WE HAVE A FREE CHAT ROOM TO I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM THIS GROUP BECAUSE I PUT A LINK UP FOR MY WEB SITE SO IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME ASK ME A QUESTION OR JUST TALK JOIN MY NEW FREE GROUP OK JUST CLICK HERE THANKS FROM PSYCHICGARY,GARY

ohmy.gifthumbsup.gifthumbup.gifalien.gif

post-56-1072633712.jpg

Edited by Magikman

You haven't been 'banned' Gary, although you've been warned about registering several different nicks, which is generally frowned upon. Additionally, registering just to spam the forum with your own website is rude and inconsiderate. There is a correct way to promote your site, ask permission from the webmaster of this forum. Further violations will result in having your posting privileges suspended.

Magikman

ghost se'er 101...

...is that a serious question or are you 'funning' us? laugh.gif

captain_karpet@yahoo.com I want to try to explain what happened to me was the same thing that happened to mr davidson. I was hit by lightning also, A little while later i was at a town yardsale and the last place we stoped was a amish ladies dress hanging in a tree. I remembered everything! I told everbody this was what the ladie was wearing who came out of the lightning, Only she had a bible with a pewter cross on it . Its so scary years later after every one made fun of me to see it also happened to someone else;now after the show nobody is laughing now! if anyone wants to know the whole story i be glad to tell it.

captain_ karpet...

Please tell your story.Are you talking about the tv show?

OneEye...and ghost se'er 101

It's funny,OneEye,but I was going to choose the (black and white) one eye avatar,but you already had it. original.gif

You can have the avatar. I found a new one offline. Just in case anyone's wondering, that's what my eye looks like... (though that's not it.)