Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Disclosure and First Contact


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1    hybrid33

hybrid33

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined:06 Mar 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sydney, Australia

  • On a journey to find the Truth.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.


#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,165 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

My thoughts?
These people must have very boring lives. Perhaps the boredom has driven these people insane (if they weren't already), they think they're some representative for the voices in their head.


#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

    Hero Squad

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Joined:21 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Brunswick, Canada

  • I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

Fantasy is fun, but not very practical.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,047 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Rincon de Loix, Benidorm

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:26 PM

Channeling, YouTube, !!! High quality sources... :td:


#5    constantine_337

constantine_337

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 196 posts
  • Joined:14 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Indiana

  • Love is the law of the universe. Hatred is a disease that kills nations.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:30 PM

Youtube is not a reliable source nor is it a channeling tool. :no:

Posted Image

Better than a thousand hollow words, is one word that brings peace.


#6    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,165 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:41 PM

View Postconstantine_337, on 04 December 2012 - 01:30 PM, said:

Youtube is not a reliable source nor is it a channeling tool. :no:
Channeling isn't reliable either.


#7    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,950 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

View Posthybrid33, on 04 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.
I think it is quite possible that a "first contact" could be a Satanic/demonic deception.  The Bible states that God will send a strong delusion to those who have chosen not to believe the truth so that they will be deceived.  A UFO landing would fit that scenario very well.  Many, if not most of those who fancy themselves too educated or otherwise savvy to believe in something as "fantastic" as a supreme being would easily be willing to believe in an "alien race".

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,165 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

View Postand then, on 04 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

I think it is quite possible that a "first contact" could be a Satanic/demonic deception.  The Bible states that God will send a strong delusion to those who have chosen not to believe the truth so that they will be deceived.  A UFO landing would fit that scenario very well.  Many, if not most of those who fancy themselves too educated or otherwise savvy to believe in something as "fantastic" as a supreme being would easily be willing to believe in an "alien race".
This belief is quite delusional itself.


#9    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

    Heatseeker

  • Member
  • 10,636 posts
  • Joined:19 Dec 2003
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Avengers Tower

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

YouTube knows all!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#10    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Telekinetic

  • Member
  • 7,448 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

The sky if falling!  The sky is falling!Posted Image


#11    Bling

Bling

    Psychic Spy

  • Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2012
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:56 PM

Some christians believe that Satan is sending aliens to work for him? I've heard it all now!


#12    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,025 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

View Posthybrid33, on 04 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.
I'm not sure if that's exactly the opinion of the mainstream there.

Edited by 747400, 04 December 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#13    Hazzard

Hazzard

    Stellar Black Hole

  • Member
  • 11,757 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Inside Voyager 1.

  • Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Posthybrid33, on 04 December 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping up on these topics. There is a lot of activity happening on YouTube. Supposedly various alien beings such as the Piladians, the Galactic Federation, The Galactic Federation of Light and some others are channeling messages through other people via YouTube. Many of them speak about first contact happening from 21 Dec, which is when the quarantine on earth is removed and contact is then allowed to be made.

I was wondering if anyone has heard any of this and what your thoughts are? I've listened to the thoughts of Christians and they believe this contact is being made by Satanistis and that these alien beings could well as work under Satan.

Keen to hear your thoughts.


My thoughts are that science fiction and fantasy can be lots of fun,... But its also important to be able to separate all this (your entire post) from reality. Trust me, nothing out of the "ordinary" will happen on the 21st.

The proponents will set another date further down the corridors of time,... as they always do.



This is a list of predicted dates for apocalyptic events such as the Rapture, or any other event that would result in the end of humanity, civilization, the planet, or the entire universe. The list shows the dates of predictions from notable groups or individuals of when the world was, or is, forecast to end.

http://en.wikipedia....led_predictions

Edited by Hazzard, 04 December 2012 - 05:25 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#14    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Mainly Spherical in Shape

  • Member
  • 25,025 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:there

  • Vampires are people too.

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostHazzard, on 04 December 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

My thoughts are that science fiction and fantasy can be lots of fun,... But its also important to be able to separate all this (your entire post) from reality. Trust me, nothing out of the "ordinary" will happen on the 21st.

The proponents will set another date further down the corridors of time,... as they always do.



This is a list of predicted dates for apocalyptic events such as the Rapture, or any other event that would result in the end of humanity, civilization, the planet, or the entire universe. The list shows the dates of predictions from notable groups or individuals of when the world was, or is, forecast to end.

http://en.wikipedia....led_predictions
yes, but we're not talking about Apocalyptic events here, we're talking about shifts in the global conscieousness. Surely that's something to look forward to, unless one os one of those people who believes the stuff about the Demons and so on. :sk

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


:cat:


#15    thewonderman

thewonderman

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 154 posts
  • Joined:22 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

The good thing is you've only got to wait another 16 days to see if its true or not... sit tight, hold on and watch nothing happen.

For something to be created there must have been a Creator




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users