Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11 TV fakery - No planes

Hocus

From all the available evidence it's quite clear to an open mind what really happened on 9/11.

Here's the REAL evidence, make up your own minds. No planes where used and the proof is in the videos below.

- 2001 a fake odyssey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNU6xUuvgQc - 9/11 taboo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNt7YFKyvU - eyewitness see's no second plane

- 9/11 amateur

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Q24

• TK0001

• flyingswan

• enzian

Top Posters In This Topic

If no Planes hit the towers, then why did everyone see them when they took off from the airports or made plane sounds before they hit the towers?

So basically, you have one eyewitness who says theres no second plane. And thousands who say there is a second plane. Then you have some videos about perspective and manipulation, but for me to be objective I need to know that he has not tampered with any of it, himself, before releaseing the clip on youtube, therefore I can't really say it's evidence of anything.

Plus, considering the hundreds of passengers that went missing - where did they go? Why are thousands if not tens or even hundreds of thousands of people saying there were planes? Why would someone go through the troubles of digitally manipulating the videos, and doing such a **** job of it, that anyone can dissect them? And on top of this, youtube which is owned by google, which is a huge company, whose executives probably visit bilderberg meetings... let the videos stay, without removing them.

Seems like a house of cards built not only on shaky foundation, but the entire bottom layer is missing.

I can't believe that 8+ years later, people still can claim this with a straight face.

Great story, great compilations thanks for that ;)

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane. None, apart from a few small scraps of metal, easily plantable by hand or truck. If a plane hit the pentagon, why not release tapes of it? There are many which would have recorded the event, but instead they were all confiscated and have not been released because the footage will show no plane.

No plane witness -

Another no plane witness (pilot) -

So, you have a plan where 4 planes go missing, people to fill 4 planes go missing, but you don't use those planes even when 3 of them are supposed to crash in heavily populated places where witnesses might be expected to have cameras. This make sense how?

I disagree that only small scraps of metal were found. Engines were recovered from both WTC and the Pentagon

At all 4 incident sites there is absolutely no evidence of a plane. None, apart from a few small scraps of metal, easily plantable by hand or truck. If a plane hit the pentagon, why not release tapes of it? There are many which would have recorded the event, but instead they were all confiscated and have not been released because the footage will show no plane.

No plane witness -

Another no plane witness (pilot) -

Explain how the pieces of the plane materialized at the Pentagon seconds after the "explosion".

So, you have a plan where 4 planes go missing, people to fill 4 planes go missing, but you don't use those planes even when 3 of them are supposed to crash in heavily populated places where witnesses might be expected to have cameras. This make sense how?

I disagree that only small scraps of metal were found. Engines were recovered from both WTC and the Pentagon

So they say engines were discovered. So what? Engines can be planted too. Engines(allegedly)and few tiny scraps don't prove that planes hit any of the 4 sites they claim they did. What about Pennsylvania? Just a small hole in thr ground with no plane to be seen.

The military can eaisly dispose of 4 planes and all it's passengers, to suggest otherwise and that such a thing is impossible, is simply not true.

Edited by Hocus

So they say engines were discovered. So what? Engines can be planted too. Engines(allegedly)and few tiny scraps don't prove that planes hit any of the 4 sites they claim they did. What about Pennsylvania? Just a small hole in thr ground with no plane to be seen.

You really need to (better) research. 95% of Flight 93 was recovered and given back to United Airlines.

You really need to (better) research. 95% of Flight 93 was recovered and given back to United Airlines.

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up

From all the available evidence it's quite clear to an open mind what really happened on 9/11.

Here's the REAL evidence, make up your own minds. No planes where used and the proof is in the videos below.

- 2001 a fake odyssey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNU6xUuvgQc - 9/11 taboo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiNt7YFKyvU - eyewitness see's no second plane

- 9/11 amateur

I quite cleary saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes. Explain that away.

I quite cleary saw the second plane hit with my own two eyes. Explain that away.

So did I.

It still doesn't make it possible for a lightweight jet aircraft to penetrate and slice through steel gurders.

You really need to stop being so gullible. It's all well and good saying this and that was recovered, but there only words. Let's see some evidence. And the FBI could simply release the tapes..but they don't. Why not? If what they claim is on them, acutally is, then it would shut people like me up

So if a video of the Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon actually surfaced on youtube tomorrow, you'll suddenly believe actual planes were involved on 9/11? You're asking for "evidence", but I wonder what evidence would actually satisfy you.

For what it's worth, here's a link to photos of actual plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

Pentagon wreckage

If those are 'just words', then so are yours. It's all 'just words'.

I hate to break it to you (actually, I love breaking it to people like you, but I must make a pretense of politeness), but you are making the extraordinary claim. You are the ones that need to provide the conclusive evidence. That is the way it is, be it in a court of law or in science.

Note the trick here is 'conclusive' evidence. Not supposition and cherry-picked 'facts' that back up those suppositions.

So did I.

It still doesn't make it possible for a lightweight jet aircraft to penetrate and slice through steel gurders.

Please tell us how "light" these fully fueled passenger planes were, then let us know how much force would be created by something weighing that much traveling at cruising speed.

So did I.

When the first plan hit it woke me up.

Never mind the sound I felt it through the floor boards. I went outside and could see the smoke in the distance and was watching when the second plane hit.

Before the collapses you could here other explosions coming from the towers like there were bombs going off. Then 15 minutes later the first one came down.

I suspect either gas canisters were exploding, there were bombs on the planes, terrorists in the tower or something more sinister happened and it was being prepared for demolition. However both towers did collapse I saw it with my own two eyes.

Edited by Alien Being

Please tell us how "light" these fully fueled passenger planes were, then let us know how much force would be created by something weighing that much traveling at cruising speed.

Light enough that birds can give them trouble and seriously damage them. Yet we are told to believe that the thick steel gurders didn't give them any trouble.

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/content/images/bbpics/pic0210.jpg

Light enough that birds can give them trouble and seriously damage them. Yet we are told to believe that the thick steel gurders didn't give them any trouble.

So how heavy are they? Look it up, it is the internet. Are you trying to imply birds weigh more than passenger planes?

And please answer the question: if a video of flight 77 impacting the Pentagon surfaced tomorrow, would you cease to believe in the no-plane theory?

So if a video of the Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon actually surfaced on youtube tomorrow, you'll suddenly believe actual planes were involved on 9/11? You're asking for "evidence", but I wonder what evidence would actually satisfy you.

For what it's worth, here's a link to photos of actual plane wreckage at the Pentagon.

Pentagon wreckage

My view is like this. All the evidence points to no real planes being used. Many people tell no-planers that they are wrong, but if we are so wrong why don't the authorities release all the classified information and videos that would prove us wrong and put the theories to bed. But yet they don't.

The whole thing is a sham.

So how heavy are they? Look it up, it is the internet. Are you trying to imply birds weigh more than passenger planes?

And please answer the question: if a video of flight 77 impacting the Pentagon surfaced tomorrow, would you cease to believe in the no-plane theory?

No I wouldn't because a plane could be inserted into the footage. You cannot trust the authorities...so no and the fact that no-plane thoery is supported by all the real evidence and many eye witnesses.

My view is like this. All the evidence points to no real planes being used. Many people tell no-planers that they are wrong, but if we are so wrong why don't the authorities release all the classified information and videos that would prove us wrong and put the theories to bed. But yet they don't.

The whole thing is a sham.

As someone said in another thread: the absence of evidence is not evidence.

Have you considered the government isn't in the business of disproving crackpot theories? They don't really care what you believe, no matter how completely unsubstantiated it may be.

So, you're retracting your statement of dropping the no-plane theory if a clear video of flight 77 impacting the Pentagon surfaced?

Also, in your opinion, was every eyewitness on 9/11 who saw planes government plants? How do you explain the fact hundreds, if not thousands, of people saw the planes with their own eyes?

Dude....planes hit the tower, everyone in New York at the time saw the planes hit the tower.

no-plane thoery is supported by all the real evidence and many eye witnesses.

How can someone be an eyewitness to a no-plane theory?

Have you considered the fact that not every eyewitness was in a position to actually see the second plane hit, such as those on the ground on the opposite side of the tower? Naturally, they would only report a huge explosion and fireball, not seeing the plane. Do you know where the people reporting an explosion were standing when the second plane supposedly hit? If not, why? Aren't you interested in gathering evidence to determine the truth of 9/11?

Also, do you have anything other "evidence", aside from an assortment of youtube videos?

Could you show us that No planes hit the tower? Have you even botherd doing reserch rather than copying and pasting links? To do that, interview people, look at a 757 close up, go to the crash site, look up reports, look at CCTV, etc etc