Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A way to another world

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    MEHDI

MEHDI

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:38 PM

IF THERE IS ANOTHER DIMENSION SOME HOW SHARING THIS PLANET, THIS UNIVERSE, WITH OUR OWN DEFINED BORDERS OF REALITY, THEN IT MAY CERTAINLY BE SAFE TO ASSUME THAT IT IS POPULATED WITH AN INTELLIGENT SPECIES OR TWO WHO SHARE THEIR WORLD WITH THEIR OWN ASSORTED Expression OF ANIMALS,BIRDS,REPTILES, AND SO FORTH.
IF IT IS POSSIBLE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME THERE APPEARS "HOLE" OR "DOORWAYS" IN OUR DIMENSION OR THEIR WHICH PERMIT -OR ENFORCE-PASSAGE BETWEEN THE TWO WORLDS, THEN IT MAY BE THAT ALL OF THE WERECREATURES OF OUR LEGENDS,MYTH, AND NIGHTMARES ARE REAL AND HAVE THEIR ORIGION ON THIS OTHER PLANE OF REALITY.

(OUT OF THIS WORLD, BRAD STEIGER)

SHERAZ MEHDI

#2    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 06 May 2003 - 02:09 PM

I believe that all things are possible, and whether this is true or not, it sure would make a fascinating story smile.gif                                                  

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#3    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,067 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 May 2003 - 03:35 PM

Interesting stuff Mehdi.

Watch out for the all-caps though, some people tend to find it a bit irritating as it is considered SHOUTING - thanks.

Oh, and welcome to the forum.  smile.gif                                                  

#4    LittleL

LittleL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 May 2003 - 08:34 PM

I hear about many portals to spirit worlds.I heard about one that situated on top of an ancient Hopi indian burial ground. Of course someone went in and built his cottage over it and since then , indian spirits have been haunting his children.The disturbance somehow made a tear in the portal or attratced the spirits . I'm guessing  this explains why the native are very protective(and rightfully) of their sacred burial grounds. They know the consequences.This was a bit off topic but i thought I'd throw it in. After all if their are other spirit realms that seem to co exist with our own, what stops other unseen physical realms from existing?                                                  

~~Nerd Queen Ultimate~~

#5    the_wicked_observer

the_wicked_observer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 06:38 AM

laugh.gif im sorry but im skeptikal abt a second dimension where our nightnares and myths exist

I think tht we live in a physical world but its all abt the amt of realization we have , say we KNOW  the secret of  "lifes mysteries" if we beleive in "a second dimension " our answer will come in tht equation , it depends on the path we choose to realize RealitY
ph34r.gif

#6    TheOracle

TheOracle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,031 posts

• Artistic, quiet, musician Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Ad mortem fidelis.

Posted 26 May 2003 - 07:49 AM

Hlo TWO biggrin.gif, Y do u use so mny abr's ?, M'ng it hrd 2 read.

Btw, Why is the Abbreviation such a long word ?

Never play Leap Frog with a Unicorn.

#7    Kismit

Kismit

Telekinetic

• 7,680 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 10:37 AM

if we beleive in "a second dimension "

Sshh !! Oracle he is living in a 1 dimensional world                                                  

#8    FreyKade

FreyKade

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 26 May 2003 - 01:52 PM

oracle .....what did your previous post say                                                  

"isn't that intresting Dave, i mean every step you take down that chain, takes you one step further from your imagination"

i said
"you're right! youre a bit of a hippy, but you're right"
- Dave Gorman

"Wanna buy some pegs Dave?"
"I got some pegs belonging to you"
- Papa Lazarou

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users