Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Mysterious Red Orbs

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,157 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

I am not the kind of person to be easily spooked, but lately I have been seeing strange lights in my living room.

I had switched off everything I could think of before going upstairs, but then I noticed a sinister red glow.

It seemed to have its own light, and was definately not a reflection. I could see it with the naked eye, but only after I had turned all the lamps off. I'm guessing it was about the size of a small neon or LED. It didn't move, it just stayed there rooted to the spot, and seemed to be superimposed on the tv casing. I tried to take a picture with the flash, but without success. Next morning, when I opened the blinds, it was gone!

Has anybody else seen these mysterious red orbs?

#2    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,598 posts

• Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others. -Buddha

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:02 PM

(sighs) Red is not nor should it be automatically associated with "evil" or "sinister".

That being said it sounds like either static electricity or just your eyes adjusting form a bright environment to a dark one.
I have that happen too where I "see" small lights and I think it is just eye stuff. No ghosties, no "evil" juju or "orbs"...just biology.

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:29 PM

View Postacute alan, on 19 January 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

lately I have been seeing strange lights in my living room.
Next morning, when I opened the blinds, it was gone!

Okay mister, what are you up to? Am I the only one to see the significance of this being posted in the 'Jokes and Humour' forum? You've been at the cooking sherry again, haven't you? (Or possibly the cider, given your penchant for apples). In the morning when you're sober you can't see it  :rolleyes:

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    Arawyn

Arawyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 99 posts

• "Insanity is like gravity. All it takes is a little push" - The Joker

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:59 PM

uh, why is this funny?

Awww, come on. Insanity isn't that bad. It's actually kind of fun.
In a sick, twisted, demented kind of way...

THIS IS FAWKING AWSOME! :sk :clap:

#5    acute

acute

The Hedgeless Hoglet

• 2,157 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:15 PM

It's ok.

Mystery solved!

It was the standby light on the tv.

#6    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 23 January 2012 - 11:21 PM

Posted Image

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#7    AndreVia

AndreVia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 02:20 AM

This happened to me last week. Me and my seven year old son saw small spheres in our room. These lights were up another room and I stopped right in front of them (blue and orange) to make sure it existed. The phenomenon lasted about three minutes. I ran to get my camera but she was out of batteries. We light the size of LEDs in the colors blue, orange and yellow. Does anyone know what can be? Andre / Brazil

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users