Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nibiru

SpitHotFire

Sorry that this couldn't be a more interesting/controversial topic, but I have a question: What is Nibiru? I've never heard of it before coming here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Essan

• Corp

• bigdaddyinge

• TheSearcher

Sorry that this couldn't be a more interesting/controversial topic, but I have a question: What is Nibiru? I've never heard of it before coming here.

I think its what is also known as "planet X". A hypothetical planet that reaches the inner solar system every 3,000 years or something. Its where anunnaki are from.

Ahhh the power of google, Here ya go but I sure hope you dont believe in all that nonesense,

CLICK HERE

Kind Regards;

TFF

Nibiru is the name of the famous (infamous) brown dwarf star (being used as a planet) by our remote ancestors, the Annunaki. Google Zecharia Sitchin for details. KennyB

Ahhh the power of google, Here ya go but I sure hope you dont believe in all that nonesense,

CLICK HERE

Kind Regards;

TFF

I don't believe in it, I'm just curious. I tried google'ing and wikipedia'ing (I like how those are verbs now), but I kept getting conflicting statements.

I don't believe in it, I'm just curious. I tried google'ing and wikipedia'ing (I like how those are verbs now), but I kept getting conflicting statements.

Probably a reason for that! ;)

It's a planet 4 times the size of Earth inhabited by people who look like normal humans, act like C Grade Soap actors and, because Nibiru's orbit is 3,600 years longer than Earth's live 3,600 times longer than us, and which passed close to Earth in 2003 causing a crustal displacement and wiping out billions of people. And was invented by a guy called Zechariah Sitchin.

Nibiru is a tiny gremlin who lives inside your skull.

That said, you get conflicting results on it because it doesn't actually exist. People can make up whatever they want and someone out there will believe it.

And again, Nibiru equals gremlin. Don't rile him up.

yeah, conflicting because nibiru is utter fantasy... it's a work of stichin (or however you spell it) and completely fictional.

yeah, conflicting because nibiru is utter fantasy... it's a work of stichin (or however you spell it) and completely fictional.

It's not like Sitchin is the only person to talk about a Planet X. He just put the name Nibiru togther with the idea and then sold loads of books on the subject. Velikovsky also had the idea and explains it much better than I bet Sitchin does. That still doesn't make it true of course. Did you know that the ancients had the same theory though, excuse my spelling but it was Hercolobus or something like that.

It's not like Sitchin is the only person to talk about a Planet X. He just put the name Nibiru togther with the idea and then sold loads of books on the subject. Velikovsky also had the idea and explains it much better than I bet Sitchin does. That still doesn't make it true of course. Did you know that the ancients had the same theory though, excuse my spelling but it was Hercolobus or something like that.

Could you specify a bit more, the ancients you are talking about, because as far as I know they did not.

Nibiru as we know it now, is an amalgame of Sitchin's Nibiru and Nancy Lieder's Planet X.

The planet called ‘Nibiru’ was proposed by a self-taught scholar of Sumerian cuneiform named Zecharia Sitchin. In the book The Twelfth Planet (1976) Sitchin used an image from a particular Sumerian seal, along with his own translation of Sumerian cuneiform, to argue that the Sumerians knew of 12 planets in the solar system, that the 12th planet is Nibiru, that it orbits the sun once every 3,600 years, that beings (that the Sumerians called ‘gods’) live on it, that these beings arrived on Earth some 450,000 years ago, that they created humans by genetic engineering of female apes, and that basically we were their slaves, digging up their gold for them.

Nancy Lieder is the owner of the ZetaTalk website. She claims that she is in telepathic communication with gray aliens from the Zeta Reticuli system (which she calls 'Zetas'). Zeta Reticuli is a wide binary star, there is no confirmed evidence of planets there yet. She claims to have become aware of her contactee status in 1993 and that she was selected as "a communicator of the Zeta message" and "… allowed her brain to be implanted with Zetan genetic material" several times, so that she is now able to communicate telepathically with the Zetas.

The goal of the Zetas is apparently to warn us of the impending doom caused by Planet X. They apparently intend to accomplish this through their "Emissary", Nancy Lieder. They also apparently use crop circles, and other 'subtle message' techniques.

if your interested in learning how Nibiru came to be then type in xfacts.com and there you can read all about Zacharia Stitchen and his cohort ZJason Martel and read all about the anunnaki and the reptilians, It makes for good reading of fiction from these individuals that truely believe its real,

I looked it up for you just CLICK HERE

Regards;

TFF

Edited by thefinalfrontier

I think its what is also known as "planet X". A hypothetical planet that reaches the inner solar system every 3,000 years or something. Its where anunnaki are from.

It is not even hypothetical, it is made up completely.

It's a planet/sun/solar system that no one can find but it's going to smash into the Earth...or something.

There is in fact a brown dwarf star that has an elliptical orbit around our sun. Look up "Sedna" heres a link to the guy that find it. http://discovermagazine.com/2006/may/cover/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=

most people say about Nibiru being a brown dwarf star is that it emits a ton of radiation and that thats why we have chem trails lol.

Contrary to that, brown dwarf stars emit very little radiation.

It is not even hypothetical, it is made up completely.

yep. about as real as a bipedal flying hyrax with mad cow disease.

Forgot to mention before, but the inhabitants of Nibiru are commonly known as Nibblers. And when the Nibblers get you, you know you're in trouble! :D

There is in fact a brown dwarf star that has an elliptical orbit around our sun. Look up "Sedna" heres a link to the guy that find it. http://discovermagazine.com/2006/may/cover/article_view?b_start:int=0&-C=

most people say about Nibiru being a brown dwarf star is that it emits a ton of radiation and that thats why we have chem trails lol.

Contrary to that, brown dwarf stars emit very little radiation.

Sedna is a dwarf planet/kuiper belt object like Pluto, not a brown dwarf star.

Sedna is a dwarf planet/kuiper belt object like Pluto, not a brown dwarf star.

I didn't say Sedna was the brown dwarf star. In the link to Discovery Mag it says that:

"Sedna shouldn't be there. There's no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the sun, but it never goes far enough away from the sun to be affected by other stars, which is the case with comets that have been observed in the Kuiper belt. Sedna is stuck, frozen in place; there's no way to move it. And if there's no way to move it, basically there's no way to put it there—unless it formed there. But it's in a very elliptical orbit, and there's no way to form anything in an elliptical orbit like that. It simply can't be there. There's no possible way—except it is. So how, then? "

Now at Astrobiology Mag, they suggest that a Brown Dwarf Star could be the reason Sedna has the orbit it does.

http://www.astrobio.net/exclusive/3427/getting-wise-about-nemesis

Actually, there are quite a few theories about Sedna. A study done by the Observatoire de la Côte d'Azur (OCA) in Nice, France, suggested that the most likely explanation for Sedna's orbit was, that it had been perturbed by a close (~800 AU) passage by another star in the first 100 million years or so of the solar system's existence.

They proposed another scenario, which could explain Sedna's orbit more accurately though, Sedna could have formed around a brown dwarf about 20 times less massive than the Sun and have been captured by the solar system when the brown dwarf passed through it.

Another commonly accepted hypothesis is that our solar system was once within an open cluster which gradually dissociated over time. A close neighboring star located within the same stellar cluster and which later moved away then could have dragged Sedna out farther from the Sun to its present orbit.

Edited by TheSearcher