Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is the President truly the President of the USA?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 08:15 AM

;D I like those quotes   :s2

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#17    Tommy

Tommy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 10:36 AM

Clinton said that? :o ;D

"Superstition created all the gods and angels, all the devils and ghosts, all the witches, demons and goblins, gave us all the augurs, soothsayers and prophets, filled the heavens with signs and wonders, broke the chain of cause and effect, and wrote the history of man in miracles and lies" ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

#18    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 22 September 2001 - 12:26 PM

Homer, So you like quotes, hehehe:

"I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them." George Bush

"How can a guy this politically immature seriously expect to be president?" Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr., assessing John F. Kennedy's chances in the 1960 election, 1959

"I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people." Dan Quayle

(Who is Dan anyway?)

Odin Supreme 8)

#19    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 01:43 PM

???
What I find quite baffling, is that Mr Bush is new to the position of President and is now faced with the most serious problem to face a president since WW2, yet does not seem to have consulted any former presidents...(apart from good old dad)

If I were in his boots, I'd be getting all the input I could from any former presidents still alive, since those men are capable of providing informed, experienced, sound advice based upon their own terms in office. Egos should be put aside - it is the welfare and future of the PLANET at stake here.
???

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#20    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 September 2001 - 06:28 PM

I am just going to throw this out there.  You don't know what happens behind closed doors, and it is known that several former President's have called to speak with him shorty after the incident.  So, I am sure he has talked with them in some detail..  Just because it was not made public, does not mean it didn't happen.
:-/

Reese  :-*

#21    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 September 2001 - 02:14 AM

Loonboy,

Reese is absolutely right. We don't know whether he conferred with former Presidents or not. Futhermore, other than his dad, there isn't much left. After the abundance of foreign policy failures under the Clinton administration, due to having one of the worst-if not THE worst-foreign policy initiatives in this nation's history, it wouldn't look too good asking him for advise. That's not to say that he didn't though. Bottom line is, however, that a Presidents foreign policy is as good as his foreign policy team, and G. W. Bush has one of the best-if not THE best-foreign policy team of any President.

#22    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 23 September 2001 - 02:31 AM

Odin,

Dan Quale was the Vice President under former President George Bush Sr.

#23    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 23 September 2001 - 12:01 PM

Thanks.

Odin Supreme 8)

#24    cerberus

cerberus

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• Hello Kitty

Posted 25 August 2002 - 07:15 PM

i stumbled on a link on a website that led me thru numerous pages saying george bush jr is the antichrist! :sh also on another site it said russian president vladimir putin!  erm....i dont believe it.and now finally i will reveal the true antichrist.....  david hasselhoff  :sg :sf he must have sold his soul to satan to get himself a part in baywatch! lucky git.. and those clothes is knight rider........truly the fashion of someone who hasnt been on earth recently! ;D sleep well folks! whats more scary....hasselhoff's acting or satan and co? lololololol

#25    Bizarro

Bizarro

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,914 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 11:36 PM

if you want to find some insight into where true power lies, look up some Chinese history.  its quite eye opening.  it seems that even up until 150 years ago, China was ruled by an elite society of eunuchs.  who knows if they are still in power today?  

Chinese history is a very interesting read- kind of like a wacky X-files episode, but true.

if there was a meteor,
adrift amongst space,
set about on a collision course
not with Earth, but my face...
i wonder if id even know,
at what time i might,
be passed off like an old style
and by the meteor be smite?

- me, 1997

#26    Mr. Underhill

Mr. Underhill

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 23 October 2002 - 07:58 PM

Yeah...it was kinda like the shogunate in Japan. There was still an emporer, but he was a massive figurehead. The eunuchs were a bit more secretive, living in the Forbidden City and whatnot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users