Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Movie Script Writer

Brian Topp

Welcome to UM universal,

We welcome you aboard to our team of creative misfits, batboy and twitteroids.

Your job is to create a small plot for a movie/show from the above poster, you can be creative, funny, witty etc. Then you pitch your own movie/tv name.

EG.

Charlie Wrote:

Alice and I

Ok, So it is a reality TV show on Alice Cooper except he doesn't know about it and things go WACKYYYY with people in clown clothes all eating at his restaurant, his wife buys a 1000 foot elephant statue to put on their drive way, A pizza boy coming to his house with KFC food instead, Oh the wackiness.

The adventures of lobster

• Like 2

The adventures of lobster

An entertaining romantic comedy of a chef in Maine that finds culinary success and true love with a little help from a crustacean that is too magical to eat! Perfect for movie and dinner night.

The Lights of Darkness

Edited by rashore
  • Like 3

A 3 part episode where three tourists wake up to find themselves lost in Paris 50.5 mile catacombs, will they make it out before their supernatural captures find them?

Two men and a commerical

• Like 1

Two men and a commerical

The ultimate cash grab is on as two young entrepreneurs attempt to resurrect Billy Mays so he may pitch the ultimate product to keep incompetent men and women from their mysteriously black and white kitchens!

"Hunting Forrester"

• Like 1

"Hunting Forrester"

Despite claims of him dying of cancer continue to be believed, William Forester is actually on the run from the same organization who caused him to go into hiding all those years ago. First he was found, now he must be Hunted. Hunting Forester, staring Sean Connery

"The Ocean is a Desert"

• Like 2

"The Ocean is a Desert"

1919. After uniting the various Bedouin tribes to topple the Ottoman Empire, T.E. Lawrence is called back into active to unite them in one last battle against hordes of undead, resurrected by the lost empire of Atlantis, looking to reclaim the world in the anarchy and aftermath of the first great war! "There is nothing in the desert, and only the dead need nothing."

Frank Miller's "Ice Cream Man"

• Like 2

Frank Miller's "Ice Cream Man"

Frank Miller's Career as a DC director has led him to a new level. With his talents in the Comic industry he has produced "Ice Cream Man" an animated film, each character and background hand drawn by him.

"The ice cream man is a urban myth but I don't think he knows that" said Henry to the police officer. Officer Jack Alberstein rubbed his temple "Son, Tell me what had happened and stick with the facts". "He.. he came for them, one minute there were six gang shooting each other and he appeared" Stuttered Henry. "The truck?" asked Jack while jotting this down on his note pad. "Yeah, I was walking home and when I heard guys pushing each other, then they started to shoot at each other. I ran and hid behind a wall and next thing I heard was the icecream truck song, you know, that jingle but it was all slow and creepy and then the gun fire suddenly stopped and when I finally looked, they were gone". Jack nodded as he knew what was about to come next "Except their clothes" Henry added as he pointed at piles of clothes on the floor.

Officer Jack sighed, the ice cream man has been hitting a lot of gangs and no one has seen his face and lived about it, it is almost supernatural, no man can undress 6 people in a few seconds.

Three miles away, a warn down icecream truck stops next to a house, the black knights gang HQ and begins to play it's disturbing song.

They were wrong, except my mother.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

They were wrong, except my mother.

Frank Wheatley is returning to his childhood home after 40 years to go through the objects of his recently deceased mother. After looking through the attic and discovering long hidden documents, he finds a horrible truth... JFK, MLK, the Apollo landings, Jersey Shore, all linked to the sinister forces of the Third Reich to secretly unleash horror upon the world! Now, armed with only his courage, and his mothers magic tinfoil hat, Frank must journey to the icy wastes of the Antarctic to finally end the Reich, and the brain to Der Furher himself, before they unleash a final wave of lip syncing teenage pop-stars to finally drive the worlds populace mad and launch the war to end all wars!

"Forward Unto Asgoth!"

Edited by DecoNoir
  • Like 1

"Forward Unto Asgoth!"

A group of friends gather together for their weekly RPG night, years of playing together has made them into a smooth running unit and something of cult status legends among the D&D types.

This night the game becomes aware of their mastery, and the game is angry, pulling them into itself. The world they've played for so long now becomes all too real as for the first time in their lives, their lives rely not on the roll of dice, but on the edge of their sword.

Directed by: Peter Jackson Staring: Will Wheaton, Vin Diesel, Paul Giamatti, and Ice-T

"Crackerjacks"

• Like 2

A group of friends gather together for their weekly RPG night, years of playing together has made them into a smooth running unit and something of cult status legends among the D&D types.

This night the game becomes aware of their mastery, and the game is angry, pulling them into itself. The world they've played for so long now becomes all too real as for the first time in their lives, their lives rely not on the roll of dice, but on the edge of their sword.

Directed by: Peter Jackson Staring: Will Wheaton, Vin Diesel, Paul Giamatti, and Ice-T

"Crackerjacks"

<In 1940's Voice>

Join Jack "Cracker" Preston and his dog Skip as they set sail for the adventure of a lifetime in the U.S. Navy! Marvel as they let loose on those dastardly Japanese and save America from the threat of invasion from the forces of the evil Empire! All the while Jack fulfills his life long dream of inventing America's favorite snack. But will Jack be tempted to the dark side? Will he skip out on the flavor and simply fall back to bribing people to buy his snack with cheap plastic prizes? All of these, and the further adventures of Jack and Skip in the rip-roaring adventure of the century! ACTION! ADVENTURE! MYSTERY! See "Crackerjacks"!

"I Am Creepypasta"

• Like 1

...Some of these actually sound like good movies

"I Am Creepypasta"

The police, left stumped by the rash of crimes across the country, seemingly random and unconnected by anything but timing. Random, to anyone side from the one journalist who had been chronicling the internet phenomenon known only as "Creepypastas" all her research has lead her to believe the majority of them have all spawned from a shared point. Following the spider's web of a trail she'll come face to face with the most dreaded figures in the internet's urban legends, Slender man, Jeff the Killer, Smiling Jack. Joined by a man who claims to have survived an encounter with this Source entity withing a cave, Ted helps her in her search.

But, what will finding the writer known only as The Source cost her?

I am Creepypasta

Starring Shaliene Woodley and Michael Shannon, featuring Ian Mcshane as the voice of the Source

"I Told You I Was Ticklish"

• Like 2

"I Told You I Was Ticklish"

<1950's Voice>

Fun and games abound in the picturesque life of little Joey Bob, but when a session of tickle torture gets out of hand it is up to the experimental division of the CDC to come to the rescue. Journey with them as they are dragged by the currents of the aorta artery! Tremble as they are held hostage by the latent chicken pox virus! Be repulsed by the vestiges of little Joey's meal of spinach and meatloaf! Its a race against time as our heroes travel through the body to repair Joey's exhausted nerves before its too late! Now in 3D and ORGANO-VISION.

"To Infinity and the Crapper!"

• Like 1

<1950's Voice>

Fun and games abound in the picturesque life of little Joey Bob, but when a session of tickle torture gets out of hand it is up to the experimental division of the CDC to come to the rescue. Journey with them as they are dragged by the currents of the aorta artery! Tremble as they are held hostage by the latent chicken pox virus! Be repulsed by the vestiges of little Joey's meal of spinach and meatloaf! Its a race against time as our heroes travel through the body to repair Joey's exhausted nerves before its too late! Now in 3D and ORGANO-VISION.

"To Infinity and the Crapper!"

John Carper is a new york Sewer Maintenance Worker, he has seen it all dead bodies, money, pizza boxes, a mound of rat skeletons but nothing would prepare him for when him and nine other Sewer Maintenance Workers discovering a secret alien base of gray beings preparing an above ground assault.

Will they save the world or would it go down... the crapper!

Breath!

Breath!

Pushed over the edge when he fails to revive a drowned child at the local pool, a lifeguard builds "the kiss of life", a robot that will patrol the waters and resuscitate anyone by forcing air down their lungs. However, things go horribly wrong when the robot just doesn't know when to stop.

"That's not a Dog"

Edited by beelzebufo
  • Like 1

"That's not a Dog"

Young Thomas always wanted a dog when he moved into the Chattanooga In Tennessee. Thomas has difficulty fitting with his school mates who make fun of his New York accent and he spends his time wondering around the woods. Then he found a gray, skinless dog which he named Charles Barkley and lured the dog to his mothers shed.

The next morning, The dog has escaped from the shed and the neighbors has been found dead in their beds with no blood and with bite marks on them. The town goes in strife as they expect a vampire or wanna be vampire is killing the neighbors. Will they find out or would it be too late?

Rated R:

Adult Language

Violence

Blood

The Last of heroes.

Edited by Brian Topp

The Last Of Heroes….

I trilogy exploring the character of Heroism…

~From the eyes of the vanquished; From the eyes of the loser. Riddled with humour.

~The saved; Feel good movie which is better than the first but the first has to be seen to really appreciate the second.

~The Hero; Conclusion of what it really is to be heroic, a song to the unsung, the true, real heroes.

The perception of the viewer is key here;

Where the viewer decides which is which. Throughout each movie, the different view points draw stark contrast of who is who and what is what.

Though SFI, Cerebral in script.

Action adventure in motion, traveling through time and vast panoramic cinematography.

Beautifully shot, fantastic dialogue.

Punctuated throughout with good humour and the perfect sound tract….. Ooooooh, when can i go see that????

Egg And Chips

Eggs and Chips.

Documentary chronicling breakfast food across the U.K. as one man looks for the perfect "hangover food"

Starring: Vinnie Jones narrated by: Tom Baker

"It hurts when I do this"

It Hurts When I do This

Heart-rending thriller/drama following the life of Igor, a gentle man forced to work as a hitman to pay medical bills for his dying brother. Can he set aside his own troubled conscience to save his loved ones?

"Left Above"

"Left Above"

In the darkest days of World War 2, China is in a desperate struggle for survival against forces of the Japanese Empire. Now a new struggle begins as air crews make dangerous runs over the Himalayas to keep the Chinese supplied. Against sheering winds and ice, one plane is down, and its crew must do all it can to survive in the most remote regions of a world they are desperately trying to save.

"The Texas Chili Cook-off Massacre"