Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Rick dyer tent footage, Dead bigfoot.

• Please log in to reply
488 replies to this topic

#481    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,295 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

Is he playing around with, "Fool me a Third Time... Shame on Bigfoot"??

Edited by DieChecker, 03 June 2013 - 08:46 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#482    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Yeah, Dyer is just a psycho and for some strange reason, people seem to follow psychos.

#483    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

Wonder what he'll show. As sad as that is.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#484    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

I know, I talk about what a crackpot he is and yet........I can't but look to see what his warped mind had come up. The other thing is the number of gullible people who seem to follow after him like he's the bloody second coming or something. It's the train wreck I can't look away from.

#485    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,295 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:39 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 03 June 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Wonder what he'll show. As sad as that is.
Probably a furry suit in a coffin stuffed with pig guts and covered with dime store crushed ice.

He just can't let go of a "good" idea, so he's bound to repeat what he's already done.

Posted Image

Or...
Posted Image

Edited by DieChecker, 04 June 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#486    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:30 AM

I don't follow him as frequently as i used to. In fact, i haven't really been active on any sites to do with bigfoot. Yet, something about what he is doing just grabs my attention. I suppose i enjoy following a psycho haha.
Still wouldnt pay to be led down the garden path by him. Once a liar, always a liar.

Posted Image

#487    Skeptic Chicken

Skeptic Chicken

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:55 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 03 June 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Hadn't heard anything from Dyer for a while to give me a giggle until i read this on his blog

I was going to post link but ill just copy and paste so he doesnt get any adsense money.

Hank's Body To Be Released SOON!

No wonder Rick Dyer's radio show is the most talked about Bigfoot program in history. Rick made a major announcement on his show last night that the body of the Bigfoot know as "Hank" that he shot last September in Texas will be revealed to the world  quote "Any day now". The body release had been scheduled to be revealed on August 15, but now a decision has been made to move the date up. This will rock the scientific and zoological community plus the entire world when it is proven that these creatures are in fact real. People will no longer be afraid to come forward with their sighting and encounters.Be sure and listen to Rick's show tonight 6/2/13 on Blogtalk and also broadcast on YouTube

I think what has happened here is a total lack of interest so he's pushed the date forward.

Blokes a lost cause.

I'm looking forward to 2 things:

Either they actually somehow have a real dead bigfoot,

or the aftermath and their grovelling over the lack of a body.

My User Name is a loving memory of how much I want to know about the worlds secrets, that I forgot to look up the definition of "skeptical" before I made my account.

#488    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

Dyer doesn't have anything, he'd never be able not to dance around the media with it. Ergo, he doesn't have a body, never did. He's like a lot of these so called experts, he sells seminars to people to learn about how to hunt for Bigfoot. Only now he's looking to either score some big bucks or he's intentionally trying to discredit anyone in the Bigfoot community.

He's a known hoaxer and con man and as I understand he scored big in 2008 when he sold the monkey suit in the freezer to some guy who didn't go after him in court to get the money back because he didn't want people to know he'd been duped by Dyer.

Why anyone would put any faith in this guy is beyond me.

#489    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

Dyer has nothing like ken said... And people still love it hahaha. Great!

He never had anything and will never have anything.
Yet people still look up to him like hes the messiah.
There is no proof at all of bugfoot, yet everything that people attribute to being from the myth, can actually be resolved with critical thinking, And that doesnt cost a thing.

There will never be 100% solid proof of it, so people will profit from others believing.
Like psychics, ghost hunters and other people who run around on expeditions looking for things that don't exist.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users