Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Todays "Daily Mail"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Bogeyman

Bogeyman

Poltergeist

• 2,841 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:06 AM

from the mail today

http://www.dailymail...ns-hotline.html

#2    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,060 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

"The year 2009 saw the second highest number of reports recorded by the MoD - totalling 643 - beaten only by the 750 sightings in 1978, the year Close Encounters Of The Third Kind (pictured) was released in UK cinemas".

So much for those who say the UFO Phenomenon is dying. What this shows, of course, is how effective Nick Pope was at suppressing evidence when he was in charge of the MOD's X-Files Desk. And therefore proves beyond doubt that he was an Establishment stooge whose job was to suppress the truth, not get to the bottom of it.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,830 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Wow, if the number really is higher, then the quality of description has dropped dramatically. Not more saucers landing, with ET hopping out to collect samples these days, it seems the bar has been dropped. From the link:

The stories from the 60's were much more intense and exciting.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#4    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:55 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 21 June 2013 - 07:52 AM, said:

Wow, if the number really is higher, then the quality of description has dropped dramatically. Not more saucers landing, with ET hopping out to collect samples these days, it seems the bar has been dropped. From the link:

The stories from the 60's were much more intense and exciting.
Imaginations have faded over the years.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#5    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,580 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

The Aliens have all popped off to Mars to see what "Curiosity" and  "Rover" are up to,in case they find the Alien entrances to their towns.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users