Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$10 Million Bigfoot Bounty

Q-C

http://news.discover...ced-121026.html

Anyone want to get a posse together? Oh, wait, I don't believe in bigfoot...$10 mil blinded me for a minute. :gun:

"...it seems likely that Lloyd’s of London’s money is safe."

I would agree, imo, a cryptid is a creature that will never be captured or killed or proven to exist.

I wonder if this bounty will cause an upswing in killed wildlife and humans.

Footers killing or injuring footers? And "no", I do not consider that funny.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Yeehaa, there's only a t.v company would come up with this,so now you're gonna have 1000's of amateur bounty hunters trekking all over" Bigfoot " country ,taking pot shots at squirrels or anything that moves including other "hunters".I guess this will turn out to be a Huge disaster,because someone /two /a dozen are gonna end up in hospital or the morgue,having been shot by their own species. Meanwhile Bigfoot will be off to quieter pastures for a while.

• Like 1

http://news.discover...ced-121026.html

Anyone want to get a posse together? Oh, wait, I don't believe in bigfoot...$10 mil blinded me for a minute. :gun:

"...it seems likely that Lloyd’s of London’s money is safe."

I would agree, imo, a cryptid is a creature that will never be captured or killed or proven to exist.

I wonder if this bounty will cause an upswing in killed wildlife and humans.

Footers killing or injuring footers? And "no", I do not consider that funny.

Let the excuses begin.....

( I.E. The Randi Challenge )

Good find by the way ! :tu:

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

Nothing is going to happen, nobody is going to shoot anyone.

I think that a lot of you have a skewed view on reality, due in part to your frequent visits to this forum.

the vast overwhelming majority of people never give bigfoot a single thought all week, or even month. Or in years, even.

$10 million dollars?

Wow.

I'm actually curious about what kinds of evidence people will bring in.

Nothing is going to happen, nobody is going to shoot anyone.

I think that a lot of you have a skewed view on reality, due in part to your frequent visits to this forum.

the vast overwhelming majority of people never give bigfoot a single thought all week, or even month. Or in years, even.

I am certainly not going to stay out of the woods, but idk, it only takes one trigger happy fortune hunter to mistakenly identify a bear or person as his ticket to millions. I can't cancel that out. This may bring out more than a few trigger happy fortune hunters.

10 mil can be split several ways and make a big hunting party happy! :w00t:

Edited by QuiteContrary

$10 million dollars?

Wow.

I'm actually curious about what kinds of evidence people will bring in.

Maybe that one guy will bring in the stick he poked bigfoot with - its bound to have some DNA on it. Git! Git!

• Like 1

lol yeah this is perfect timeing here in the south it's hunting season any way poor ol skunkape just wont get no kinda rest now lol

Those ghost hunting shows are the most annoying crap on TV, but I have a feeling this show might top it.

Will people actually be watching this wondering if bigfoot will be shown in the next episode? :wacko:

Agreed Neognosis! "I think that a lot of you have a skewed view on reality, due in part to your frequent visits to this forum." i thought i might find enlightenment, corroboration, camraderie and/or serious discussion in these forums. I was obviously mistaken LOL but some of you are funny, whether that is the intention or not ....

I meant no disrespect. But I don't think that the kind of people who visit this forum, myself included, are representative of the typical person.

• Like 1

The only concrete evidence is going to be a carcass or 1 captured live.

Let the excuses begin.....

( I.E. The Randi Challenge )

Good find by the way ! :tu:

I dare you to don that suit you have and run around again.

• Like 1

Interesting, yes. But ironically that picture is of the alleged "Giant Sloth" in California, not Bigfoot...

Edited by Tilig

Wow every gung-ho iguana across the states will crawl out of their hidey holes for 10 mil, I feel sorry for anything in their way. :td:

Advice to deer hunters; this season you might not want to wear a ghillie suit while in the woods.

I dare you to don that suit you have and run around again.

I doubt many know about this, unless they frequent crypto / paranormal sites...As far as anyone I know, they all laugh at the idea of bigfoot....

The suit got boring, did it a few times and notta...Was hoping to see something on you tube.." bigfoot spotted at Cape Blanco, Oregon "

If I was a hoaxer, I'd hire a guy with hypertrichosis to run nekid through the woods and get a LOT of trail cams set out before hand. I'd probably also get a deer killed by clubbing and some gimped rabbits for him to catch/drag around. Maybe some tree beating and bigfoot howls thrown in too.

So... this is actually a Reality Show? Interesting. It would be cool to watch just to see the methods the various educations/professions/experiences produced.

The suit got boring, did it a few times and notta...Was hoping to see something on you tube.." bigfoot spotted at Cape Blanco, Oregon "

:(

Does that in any way lead you to speculation on if people don't report Bigfoot sightings, or maybe that humans simply usually don't pay good attention?

well im not so much going to worry with the big foot'n hunting party but if i see the critter out in the south ozarks or 1 of it cousins you better bet im gona take a shot at it and beshure to clean the cammra off first for no smuged pics hunting season but being only 50 miles out from the hunting grounds some how i dought ill see much maybe sum deer a bear or two other small critters wish us luck deep freezer is getting low

I'm curious, let's say I shoot Bigfoot and make a claim for the prize money. I've found an ape-like/humanoid and the DNA confirms it's something new and undiscovered. So I ask for my prize money and the producers of the show say, "Gee whiz Ken, we said you needed to have proof of Bigfoot, how do you know this is an actual Bigfoot?"

I'm guessing the Bigfoots don't carry species and subspecies Identity cards. Yes, that does sound like BS, but ten mill is ten mill and giving it up isn't going to be easy for them to do.

There are far more hunting incidents at the start of hunting season. How is this bigfoot reward going to mkae things different.

http://www.semissour...is/entry/46599/

I get tired of the drunk redneck shooting at anything that moves rhetoric as a description of your average (deer) hunter.

A kid is safer going hunting with adults than playing football.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1