Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Should obese people sue?

saucy

There's a lot of news out there about obese people sueing fast food restaurants for them being overweight. Who is to blame here? Do the fast food restaurants make it difficult with constant advertising, cheap prices, and good (but damn fattening) food for people to stay away or does a person being overweight their own problem and they choose what they eat? Remember in this debate that there are a lot of other factors for a person being overweight. Once I get two people who want to join in this one, I'll give the rules.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AztecInca

• saucy

• KT

• panther10758

Top Posters In This Topic

I`ll give this debate a shot. I actually debate this often at school. I`m always saying its the overweight persons fault but i`m sure I can come up with some arguments if I`m for overweight people sueing!!!

Cant`wait to start debating!!! thumbsup.gif

In order to sue one must prove that other options (less fattening) were not available (anywhere). One must also prove Obese person had NO choice! One must also prove that Obese person was misled into thinking they would not become obese as result of Fast Food. lastly (for now) one must prove that Fast Food Alone was cause ehich would be crucial for Law suit if any other source could be found Law suit wouldnt have a chance

thats so wrong to sue them there the ones who drove there orderd it and payed they know McD. Jack in the box ect. are all fat foods EAT SUBWAY they tell you whats in there food