Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Did Aleister Crowley father Barbara Bush?

crowley

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    Alisdair.MacDonald

Alisdair.MacDonald

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

The story may seem difficult to believe at first, until one learns more about the social inter-relations that tied together these unlikely parties. Specifically, we must focus on a fascinating woman named Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara.

Most sources divulge little about this woman. We learn more about her husband Marvin Pierce, the president of the McCall Corporation, which published McCall's magazine and Redbook. He married Pauline, a beautiful young socialite, in 1919. Their first child, Martha, was born the next year; the second, James, was born in 1921. At this time, Aleister Crowley inhabited what must have seemed a very different world, as he embarked upon the great communal experiment of the Abbey of Thelema in Italy.

http://www.whale.to/c/george.html

#2    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,131 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:55 PM

That the ol' boy may have been responsible for G Dubya seems somehow very fitting indeed. Even if it's not true ( :unsure:) I'd like it to be.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 15 July 2013 - 07:55 PM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,756 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

Summer time and news a scarce....

what gets my gout about this is that it is the same crap every year. Could they not find a original brain maxturbation for a change?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 15 July 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

That the ol' boy may have been responsible for G Dubya seems somehow very fitting indeed. Even if it's not true ( :unsure:) I'd like it to be.

LOL... Makes since to me! :yes:

#5    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:18 PM

*rolls eyes*
Yeah,and Anton LaVey is Michelle Obama's real dad . She's just really tan .

Miss me?

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,448 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:36 AM

She is scary.  No wonder  poor little george is such a twitching nervous wreck.

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

They knew too much about flying saucers!

• 27,131 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

what gets my gout about this is that it is the same crap every year. Could they not find a original brain maxturbation for a change?
why take so seriously?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,785 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:45 AM

View Postlightly, on 16 July 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

She is scary.  No wonder  poor little george is such a twitching nervous wreck.
It's called marriage.

#9    MacsMom

MacsMom

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 491 posts

• Random crap that no one reads anyway

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:15 PM

:huh:

Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along.  Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder where those years have gone?

#10    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:58 AM

And Barack Obama is Martin Luther King's love child. Makes as much sense as this.

#11    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,039 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:42 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 15 July 2013 - 09:14 PM, said:

A fantasy no doubt.. reality - YES

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#12    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,606 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:12 PM

Edited by regeneratia, 19 August 2013 - 10:12 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#13    regeneratia

regeneratia

Alien Abducter

• 4,606 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

All I know is that it was entirely easy to see that GW The Stupider was taking anti-psychotics, neuroleptics while in the White House. You could easily assess the side effects of the drugs in his walk and his face.
We will see the same in Jeb. Bushes' Manchurian Candidates, brainwashed to destroy our USA democracy.

View PostAlisdair.MacDonald, on 15 July 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Few people understand that one of the most notorious individuals in British history may have contributed to the lineage of our current president. Aleister Crowley, a.k.a., "The Great Beast 666" -- the infamous practitioner of "sex magick" whose motto was "Do What Thou Wilt" -- came to know a great many remarkable people, including the maternal grandmother of George W. Bush. "Know," in this case, may be taken in the Biblical sense. Evidence points to the disturbing possibility that he was the true father of Barbara Bush, the former First Lady and mother to George W. Bush.

The story may seem difficult to believe at first, until one learns more about the social inter-relations that tied together these unlikely parties. Specifically, we must focus on a fascinating woman named Pauline Pierce, born Pauline Robinson -- whose third child was named Barbara.

Most sources divulge little about this woman. We learn more about her husband Marvin Pierce, the president of the McCall Corporation, which published McCall's magazine and Redbook. He married Pauline, a beautiful young socialite, in 1919. Their first child, Martha, was born the next year; the second, James, was born in 1921. At this time, Aleister Crowley inhabited what must have seemed a very different world, as he embarked upon the great communal experiment of the Abbey of Thelema in Italy.

http://www.whale.to/c/george.html

Edited by regeneratia, 19 August 2013 - 10:37 PM.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#14    seaturtlehorsesnake

seaturtlehorsesnake

white hot fury

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,990 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:20 AM

and it all comes from that most reliable of sources: whaleto!

Also tagged with crowley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users