Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A demon has attached itself to my GF

WARH3ART

Hi Everyone,

Ive signed up to this site especially for this. There is a Demon that has attached itself onto my Girlfriend for 2 weeks now and it seems to be getting stronger. Things are getting worse.

To give you a bit of background, My girlfriend of 11 months now, had a tough upbringing. Neglected by her mum, sexually abused by close family members, she never had a normal childhood. Even her early relationships involved sexual, physical and verbal abuse.

From a young age she realised she was able to see spirits/demons. They have always came and gone and it's been something she has just gotten used to. She tries not to give them too much attention and energy and they eventually leave her alone. She also has this seemingly rare ability which i've never heard of before and that is to see bad things people have done right before her eyes, in front of them, like a projection. Going to a place packed with people is like a nightmare for her. I thought it was just social anxiety at first because it took a while for her to tell me. No one else she tried telling believed her and even laughed at her. She didn't want to lose me by freaking me out.

She has been beaten down so much in her life, and with those experiences plus the visions she has, it would be true to say she has an immense amount of negative energy built up inside her that demons are after. It's hard to see visions of people hitting their children, raping women and even murdering without getting upset or angry in a way which you feel so helpless cause you cant do anything about it. She is although on the mend and found the courage to free herself from a 10 year abusive constricting marriage shortly before we found each other.

Most of the spirits/demons she has encountered are your typical house dwellers. Like the recent one which is now gone. It would make noises at night, turn on toys and phones that make noise etc..The freakiest thing i encountered with this one was coming home from a day out, heading straight to the Bathroom to use the toilet and the bathroom mirrors were all fogged up like someone had just taken a hot shower. even this is child play to what Im about to describe.

Moving on to this demon that is following her. It started a few weeks ago. She got a sense/feeling that something bad was going to happen. She couldn't put her finger on what tho. She regularly gets these feelings/pre warnings for bad things about to happen to close friends and family. Unfortunately this time it was her.

This Demon can be see by her as clear as day. Almost like a solid real person. Her descriptions are large black eyes, bluish/grey sticky skin, no mouth, long greasy dirty hair, and very tall (about 6ft 5). She drew a picture of it which Ive attached. It may look a bit on the cartoon side as she is used to drawing manga art, but nevertheless it's how she described it in basic.

It follows her everywhere she goes outside, it gets in the car with her and goes places with her. It hangs back a little when I or other people are around, and it seems like it doesn't have permission to go into buildings or houses, but other than that it is there and has been for 2 weeks. It's always seeking her attention big time, getting very angry if she doesn't give it any. She would be at home working, and this thing will find anywhere it has a view of her next to a window and haunt her. The other day it was slowly pulling it's hair out as it glared at her from outside. 2 nights ago when i visited her, we were laying down and trying to relax. It was regularly making noise at the front doorstep..like footsteps. Then the neighbours dog would start randomly barking, followed by yelping like it had been hit. Last night when she visited me, she arrived and came running in absolutely horrified. The demon sits in the passenger seat and gets right in her face now. It started lightly touching her in the beginning, like enough to tease the hair on your skin, And now it has a lot more weight. This morning she woke up and realised she had marks on her face from the drive back home from mine where she had to call me on speaker so i can speak some positive words. We have being trying to keep the energy positive and ignore it. She attempted making a Psi energy ball last night, but it didn't like that at all. Not sure if it's a sign we are winning or not.

The most haunting thing about this demon, is that it communicates things to her, seems to be some sort of telepathic communication. She has no idea what language it is, all we can guess is that it's some kind of ancient language that we can’t even begin to try and write down or understand. The communications have gotten more frequent and louder as time has gone on and as the demon has grown stronger and gotten angrier. It's got to a point were it wont let her sleep. It gets in her head and gets angry when she tries to sleep. She is too scared to guess what might happen if she does try hard to fall asleep, but for now, she hasn't slept much at all in the last 2 weeks. The only times she has slept is when she has taken medication to knock herself out, which seems to help. It sends her a bit loopy before she sleeps and she senses the demon gets confused.

We are not experienced in anything this severe and we are getting extremely concerned. She has also been sick and vomiting almost everyday since. Any advice anyone can give would be much appreciated.

Peace.

post-159783-0-41740300-1456263159_thumb.

Edited by WARH3ART
  • Like 1

A Demon....... Fallen Angel........ a creature that was used by God to exact revenge upon the heathen who worshiped other gods, or offended him..... two of these beings are reported to have wiped out a massive army over night, they have destroyed entire cities, with one wing dipped in blood, and the other raised towards God in worship.... In the roll of "GOOD" these beings have are reported to have unlimited powers....... and as a Fallen Angel they are working their own agenda in order to spread chaos and death........ so I am thinking if this is one of these beings.... practice stretching exercises ...... and contact the church....... Because...."He's Back !!!"

Edited by Forever Cursed

I suggest you encourage her to receive professional medical help and therapy, and try to focus

on more positive things in life.

Withdraw from any thoughts about demons, and negativity. Keep in mind that demons are only as powerful, as you will make them to be, both of you are mainly in control regarding that situation.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 3

Hello and Welcome to UM

Your Story sounds a Lot like my Wife's, We too have had such Experiances with the Demon spirits. You DO have Power over them, Rebuke them in the Name of JESUS and tell

them to Leave You Alone, Resist all evil or Dark Thoughts and Ask the LORD to help you through these testing times. There is a New Movie called the War Room, it describes

how we can take control of our lifes and resist the Evil spirits. My family has had attacks such as you, We bought a House in 2001 and it seemed fine for a year or so then all Heck

Broke loose, we were rudly awakend to our house being trashed, nobody was there, but things were being thrown and things knocked off walls, power box shut off.......you get the ideal. But there is Hope! We sought out help from a Pastor who deals with the Supernatural Things and he was able to help us over a little time to clean out our House of these wicked

Spirits, Dont give up Hope, You have Power over ANY Evil Spirit through the Blood of JESUS CHRIST. It worked for us and it can work for you to. James 4:7 Submit yourselfs there

fore to GOD. Resist the Devil and he will flee from You.

• Like 2

Hello and Welcome to UM

Your Story sounds a Lot like my Wife's, We too have had such Experiances with the Demon spirits. You DO have Power over them, Rebuke them in the Name of JESUS and tell

them to Leave You Alone, Resist all evil or Dark Thoughts and Ask the LORD to help you through these testing times. There is a New Movie called the War Room, it describes

how we can take control of our lifes and resist the Evil spirits. My family has had attacks such as you, We bought a House in 2001 and it seemed fine for a year or so then all Heck

Broke loose, we were rudly awakend to our house being trashed, nobody was there, but things were being thrown and things knocked off walls, power box shut off.......you get the ideal. But there is Hope! We sought out help from a Pastor who deals with the Supernatural Things and he was able to help us over a little time to clean out our House of these wicked

Spirits, Dont give up Hope, You have Power over ANY Evil Spirit through the Blood of JESUS CHRIST. It worked for us and it can work for you to. James 4:7 Submit yourselfs there

fore to GOD. Resist the Devil and he will flee from You.

Or, you know, don't, because demons aren't real.

• Like 9

To give you a bit of background, My girlfriend of 11 months now, had a tough upbringing. Neglected by her mum, sexually abused by close family members, she never had a normal childhood. Even her early relationships involved sexual, physical and verbal abuse. (*)
She has been beaten down so much in her life (*)

Obviously this poor woman had endured a life of hell.

The only demons that abused and tormented her were the human kind.

I can only hope that she seeks excellent professional counseling to help her deal with her nightmares - and good counseling with your support also - may help her bring those to justice by reporting the abuse.

It's never to late to speak up.

• Like 9

Tell her to say this: "I rebuke you Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ" Simple, yet SO incredibly powerful.

• Like 2

I look at that picture and I see the psychic reflection of an abused little girl . It could be a 'projection' of what happened to her. There are a few ways to deal with this .... but none will work unless the problem is first addressed at its root cause .....

.... get her into therapy , professional , to start to deal with what has happened to her !

Spot on evaluation in my opinion.

I hope the OP, encourages his GF to get help. She needs attention....

As many are saying, she needs medical help, and it sounds like sooner then later. Lot of baggage there, you must really love her. If you do, get her to seek help, and print out what you wrote here for the Doctor to read.

• Like 6

I really do appreciate everyone's contribution thus far.

I generally sit on the fence between medical help and spiritual help. She has seen countless therapists with none helping her, All suggesting she takes medication. She is one to try everything she can before she resorts to medical mind altering drugs. I wouldn't be able to convince her myself to do it. Whether the Demon is real or not, i admit it may get to a stage soon where she needs medical help one way or another, and as emotionless it may make her, it will be better than herself or the demon harming her.

I believe there is a truth in that intuitive and psychic people attract energies and spirits more than others. like moths to a light bulb, so i don't think this is a coincidence and that these types of people are mentally unstable if that what you guys are hinting at.

So i'll give an update

She needed to get out of the house this morning, she couldn't handle being alone. She actually tried to begin to astral project to face the demon even tho it's well known to be dangerous, but she quickly felt it gaining power and going into her head, so she retracted while she could and came to again. She soon left to go to the shops so she can be surrounded by people. she also went and bought some black onyx crystals which helped keeping it at a bit more of a distance in the car.

We met up for lunch, while this demon stood outside and stared her down from the large shop windows. She showed my some scratch marks on her chest she believes the Demon did in the short time she attempted to Astral project this morning. It freaked me the hell out!. I also had to watch her frequently twitch while i was having lunch. It also started after the episode this morning. It was breaking my heart. Then out of no where, i see her shoulder move and hear it crack. Because she is double jointed and was twitching i thought nothing of it but she swore to me she had nothing to do with it.

For those of you who don't believe in Demons, was just curious as to what you all think these physical things are that are playing out?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Most of the spirits/demons she has encountered are your typical house dwellers. Like the recent one which is now gone. It would make noises at night, turn on toys and phones that make noise etc..The freakiest thing that I encountered with this one was coming home from a day out, heading straight to the Bathroom to use the toilet and the bathroom mirrors were all fogged up like someone had just taken a hot shower. even this is child play to what Im about to describe.

Sorry - just taking some more inserts from your general post.

Your post sounds sincere - and it comes across like you care and are concerned for her.

In your above statement tho - you mentioned the freaky thing that you encountered.

So you believe what is happening to her is real ?

2 nights ago when i visited her, we were laying down and trying to relax. It was regularly making noise at the front doorstep..like footsteps. Then the neighbours dog would start randomly barking, followed by yelping like it had been hit.

In this passage - you refer to the noises at the front door steps as "it".

We have being trying to keep the energy positive and ignore it. She attempted making a Psi energy ball last night, but it didn't like that at all. Not sure if it's a sign we are winning or not.

You use 'it' and 'we' here.

We are not experienced in anything this severe and we are getting extremely concerned.

Ok - so it sounds like you do care about her - but you don't feel that these occurrences are all in her head ?

as you are experiencing things too right ?

Edited by Astra.

Hi Xanadu,

yes because i'm experiencing some of the physical things play out and i also hear things (obviously not to her extent) i'm convinced these experiences are legit. What would your experience suggest?

I referred to this thing as 'It' sometimes because obviously we cant be 100% sure on what it is, even tho i also used the word Demon.

Hi Xanadu,

yes because i'm experiencing some of the physical things play out and i also hear things (obviously not to her extent) i'm convinced these experiences are legit.

I imagine only to her these experiences are really 'legit'. Seems to me you are enabling her more than actually helping her.

Actually - Iv'e changed my mind about you. I'm now starting to think that you are basicaly full of BS.

What would your experience suggest?

What are you on about ? - for starters I don't believe in demons....however.. I do believe that your poor g/f or whatever she is to you needs serious help .....hmm..(maybe you do as well) ?

I referred to this thing as 'It' sometimes because obviously we cant be 100% sure on what it is, even tho i also used the word Demon

What utter nonsense :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Warh3rt, your Bible can help you.

Mathew 10:1

Mark 1:21-28

You mentioned astral projection, some spiritual doors can be dangerous to open.

Edited by WoIverine

You need to rule out the normal before you go the paranormal route.

The woman may be seriously ill and you're talking about eventually she may need medical help??

My father-in-law is schizophrenic and bipolar. During the time he was his off medication he believed in all sorts of stuff. Everyone was out to get him, hearing voices, etc.. He was even suicidal. He put a gun in his mouth but luckily he didn't pull the trigger.

• Like 2

You need to rule out the normal before you go the paranormal route.

The woman may be seriously ill and you're talking about eventually she may need medical help??

My father-in-law is schizophrenic and bipolar. During the time he was his off medication he believed in all sorts of stuff. Everyone was out to get him, hearing voices, etc.. He was even suicidal. He put a gun in his mouth but luckily he didn't pull the trigger.

For some of us, the spiritual route IS normal, not paranormal.

I really do appreciate everyone's contribution thus far.

I generally sit on the fence between medical help and spiritual help. She has seen countless therapists with none helping her, All suggesting she takes medication. She is one to try everything she can before she resorts to medical mind altering drugs. I wouldn't be able to convince her myself to do it. Whether the Demon is real or not, i admit it may get to a stage soon where she needs medical help one way or another, and as emotionless it may make her, it will be better than herself or the demon harming her.

I believe there is a truth in that intuitive and psychic people attract energies and spirits more than others. like moths to a light bulb, so i don't think this is a coincidence and that these types of people are mentally unstable if that what you guys are hinting at.

So i'll give an update

She needed to get out of the house this morning, she couldn't handle being alone. She actually tried to begin to astral project to face the demon even tho it's well known to be dangerous, but she quickly felt it gaining power and going into her head, so she retracted while she could and came to again. She soon left to go to the shops so she can be surrounded by people. she also went and bought some black onyx crystals which helped keeping it at a bit more of a distance in the car.

We met up for lunch, while this demon stood outside and stared her down from the large shop windows. She showed my some scratch marks on her chest she believes the Demon did in the short time she attempted to Astral project this morning. It freaked me the hell out!. I also had to watch her frequently twitch while i was having lunch. It also started after the episode this morning. It was breaking my heart. Then out of no where, i see her shoulder move and hear it crack. Because she is double jointed and was twitching i thought nothing of it but she swore to me she had nothing to do with it.

For those of you who don't believe in Demons, was just curious as to what you all think these physical things are that are playing out?

Cheers.

She needs to stop dabbling in things she knows nothing about. She's opening a door for Satan, throwing out a red carpet. Tell her to stop. Then tell her to pray.

• Like 1

Don't sit on the fence between medical and spiritual, and don't rule out the normal before you go paranormal.. Why not do it all at once?

First off, yes, and yes twice to getting her in to see a doctor. Her health must come first. If she has something going on medically, then know exactly what that is. And say it's a demon- she needs to be in good physical and mental health to fight that kind of crap, right? And then when you go to places like UM seeking help, you can tell us that yep, she has been checked out and this is what is going on or not. But always take care of ones mental and physical health first.

This does not mean don't ask spiritual questions while you are taking care of medical business. If you are into it, it can be helpful. I wouldn't recommend actually doing much beyond asking questions right now though. There's enough on the plate as it is without adding more to it.

You can rule out normal things and paranormal things at the same time this way. Do the medical checkups, ask spiritual questions.. it might be a good idea to keep a journal- maybe both of you keep your own journals.

When it comes to the end of the day.. be it mundane or paranormal, both sides are going to ask the same kinds of questions about the matter. Health check, keep records, give regular updates.

Uhm.......Well, before link ( is loaded with what you ask for ).......I question this. " She has seen several therapists ".......So, she stopped?

anyway, link : http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181521&st=0

• Like 3

Tell her to say this: "I rebuke you Satan, in the name of Jesus Christ" Simple, yet SO incredibly powerful.

You know. If someone has religious based trauma and mental illness. All this is going to do is make the problem worse. Get out of the backwoods and join the modern world. The lady needs a good doctor. A lot of love and compassion to boot.

• Like 7