Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

why women are shaped like they are.

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,208 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

Did not read the thread but it seems I might be the firts to say I like small hips and breasts

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#77    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:34 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 09 July 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

Did not read the thread but it seems I might be the firts to say I like small hips and breasts

Nope, sorry mate. others have too, and I see the beauty in what you say, but I find no breast to be above me :D. Big small , medium, I think they are all fantastic and wonderful. I mean look at this boob.......

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#78    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,114 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:45 AM

Why women are shaped like they are?

Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#79    Aggie

Aggie

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

We are all uniquely beautiful and, luckily, we all have different taste otherwise we would be fighting for the same man or woman.

My taste in men is personal and other women might disagree with mine, but attraction is not just physical, it's a combination of individual factors.

No matter what happens....never stop believing in people.....never stop believing in love♥♥

#80    Red Howler

Red Howler

Angry werewolf girl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 02:15 AM

View Postdanielost, on 21 June 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

When women are young, they are shaped with lots of curves, to make men want them.  Women who aren't shaped this way have to sweeter.

When women are grandmothers they are shaped with out curves, becaue they have to go ten rounds with the grandkids.  At, least this is the way it was when we were hunter gatherers.

I don't agree with this. There are loads of stick thin women without curves who are top favourites voted in men's magazines. Look at the way everyone goes on about Pippa Middleton.

Older women gain more curves. Some women become grandmothers in their 30's, and still are considered highly attractive to men and still capable of having children of their own.

Were you a hunter gatherer? Do you remember what it was like back in those times?

#81    ZOD

ZOD

Intern of the Illuminatti

• 5,114 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:30 AM

You know what we call the men who vote for the stick women?

Stupid as hell

That's what we call them

I've seen **** that'll turn you WHITE!

#82    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 29,962 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

The stick women are physically sick usually.  Their too thin, besides if they put a little more wieght on they might have curves.

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#83    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

Ah, a chance to use some Latin:   "De gustibus non disputandum."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users