Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Glowing Red Eyes

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostHockey Player59, on 29 September 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

Ya I know I'm just saying their eye color isn't red. That's why when they reflect light they're green.

Apparently you don't know. And I'm not knocking you, but all animals eyes reflect colors. They are: red, blue, green and yellow.  Depending on which way the light hit the eyes.

#17    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:01 AM

I can show you the different colors that any animals eyes reflect when hit with a beam of light. The angle determines the color. As well as that animals ability to see better in the dark. The light hit  the blood in the back of the eye and will reflect a color.

Where I'm from, If you only see red, no matter what angle, then you need to get holy. Say your prayers to whoever, do what you need to or know to protect yourself.

#18    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,077 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:03 AM

What is it about having glowing red eyes that indicates the being is up to no good?

#19    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 29 September 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

What is it about having glowing red eyes that indicates the being is up to no good?

Yeah, What if red eyes is like traffic lights???

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#20    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,077 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:08 AM

In the West red is the color of danger; in Asia it is the color of prosperity.

#21    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

View PostFrank Merton, on 29 September 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

In the West red is the color of danger; in Asia it is the color of prosperity.
http://www.empower-y.../color-red.html

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#22    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

The color through the ages represents many thing. passion, lust, anger, among others.

As to what it means, from my people, it's a sign of imitation. Things that have red eyes are imitations of whatever animal they assuming. But there are other indicators of imitation not just red eyes.

#23    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostHeathenRoyalty, on 29 September 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

The color through the ages represents many thing. passion, lust, anger, among others.

As to what it means, from my people, it's a sign of imitation. Things that have red eyes are imitations of whatever animal they assuming. But there are other indicators of imitation not just red eyes.

You say, your people, may i ask what religion or race are you?

#24    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 06:32 AM

Native American. As for religion, I'm more of a pagan, in that I pray to gods or those spirits that I come in contact with.

When I speak of imitations, I'm talking about shape shifters. I know, I know; that just opened a whole new can of worms. What I've learned and experienced throughout the years, is to spot these things, not just by red eyes, but by the way these people try to pass themselves off as a certain animal. Not every Native is a shape shifter, and even those who are medicine men or women aren't always shape shifters.  But seeing one, in it's chosen animal form is easy to spot. They can't make the animals sounds like the true animal or they can't complete all the natural movements of the animal/s in question.

#25    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 13,077 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 29 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostHeathenRoyalty, on 29 September 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

Native American. As for religion, I'm more of a pagan, in that I pray to gods or those spirits that I come in contact with.

When I speak of imitations, I'm talking about shape shifters. I know, I know; that just opened a whole new can of worms. What I've learned and experienced throughout the years, is to spot these things, not just by red eyes, but by the way these people try to pass themselves off as a certain animal. Not every Native is a shape shifter, and even those who are medicine men or women aren't always shape shifters.  But seeing one, in it's chosen animal form is easy to spot. They can't make the animals sounds like the true animal or they can't complete all the natural movements of the animal/s in question.
Well, OK, I think I will take that under advisement.

#26    PeteManhart

PeteManhart

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

i have also seen this before and it's been haunting me for years... im 29 now so my experience happen about 20yrs ago. my mother sent me to bed early for horsing around with my brother and when i walked up stairs i could see into my moms room which was through my room i seen clear as day a pair of glowing red eyes staring right at me i was soo scared that i went half way back down the steps and sat the for about 20 minutes before asking my mom if i could come back down. i've never really told anyone because who's gonna believe me right. i didnt have any pets and the window didnt overlook any streets so rule that **** out please. i also remember something else that was creepy i was sleeping in my brothers room once which was in the front part of our apartment and i seen a figure standing in his doorway i didnt say anything or wake my little brother just figuree it was my mom but it wasnt. i also used to wet my bed and i had horible dreams about aliens. oh yah and sleep paraylisis once in that house and again when i was much older in my own apartment. i'll never forget those freakin eyes thoughred like led lights man this was in the early 90's. i need to know what it was and dont say cats or reflections cause im not a ******* ****. i wish i was older and braver because i would have approached it. i need to know and won't stop until i find my answer i've heard of the sleep paraylsis old lady but i dont think it was that maybe shadow men?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users