Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Police struggle to identify 'Mummy's boy'

Althalus

Police in Germany had a hard time returning a little boy to his family after he told them his name was "Mummy's boy".

The boy, aged two, was seen trying to cross a street on his own at a red light in Bremen.

A passer-by alerted police officers who decided to look for the little boy's family.

But when asked what his name was, he told officers he was: "Mummy's boy".

Police drove around with him for a while, trying to find out whether he could lead them to his home.

During the trip, he told police he was also called: "Pascal's brother".

When police failed to find the boy's home, they took him along to the station. Meanwhile, his mother had reported him missing.

The boy, whose real name was Karim, had run away from his grandmother on a shopping trip.

Police returned him to his mother and told her to try and teach him to remember his real name.Link

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Althalus

• Naveed

• GunnerCDM

• Buddy_Hongster

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing he got home safely anyone could have picked him up or someone could have hit him

Hmmm...wonder if he was looking both ways before crossing? lol

I wonder why he thinks he though his name was Mummy's Boy and Pascal's Brother. lol Oh well at least he's not as dumb as the guy who though my friends name was @**hole today just because he didn't want to admit he made a driving mistake and my friend honked at him for it.