Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Would Jesus Drink?

Still Waters

Inside the Boston Wine School, Jonathon Alsop places empty glasses and plate of figs and cheese before a small group of students. Alsop, who founded the school in 2000, is doing a test run of a new class that poses the question: What would Jesus drink?

http://www.gpb.org/n...ient-wines-asks

• Like 4

Anything he could cadge that anyone had a barrel of, it seems from the Gospels. Like I always say to anyone who accuses Christianity of being po faced and anti having a good time; what did Jesus do? He didn't just make it so that there was enough water to go round, did he?

Jesus was a man of his time, a product of the culture he was born into. He would drink what the masses drank, that being mainly wine and water. Beer and juice was probably also available. As an itinerant preacher during his later years his meals probably came mostly from begging or sponsors. In that case he would drink what was offered, which would most likely be the same things already mentioned.

Jesus Juice.

• Like 3

Since he had the hipster beard, I'm guessing....

pbr.jpg

• Like 2

his first miracle the turning of water to wine. he did for his mom, after he told her three times NO. in the end he respected his mom and did as she asked.

• Like 1

I think if jesus was around today he would probably be advertising coca-cola.

nope, he is against caffeine.

Um wut?

I can only echo that.

nope, he is against caffeine.

Um, which verse did you get that from?

Like there was a lot of caffinated beverages available over 2,000 years ago?

I think not.

Anyway, as we all know, at the Sermon on the Mount he handed out High Energy Sports Drinks to all the crowd, they'd need the stamina to listen to him going on for hours surely.

"And another thing...."

jesus-sermononthemount-268x300_zpse7c3f075.jpg

Edited by Valdemar the Great
  • Like 3

I can only echo that.

Um, which verse did you get that from?

it's called the word of wisdom in the mormon d&c. which forbids caffine, tobaco, hot drinks, strong drinks this is modern day prophecies. it wouldn't havee done any good before it being available to condemn it.

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/dc-testament/dc/89?lang=eng

Anyway, as we all know, at the Sermon on the Mount he handed out High Energy Sports Drinks to all the crowd, they'd need the stamina to listen to him going on for hours surely.

"And another thing...."

jesus-sermononthemount-268x300_zpse7c3f075.jpg

the statement was he would be advertising for coke cola. i said he wouldn't because he is against it. i just provided a link for you.

When Jesus finished writing the last page of the bible, he probably celebrated by going to the local Wetherspoons for a few snakebites and a fight.

Edited by acute