Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

second bigfoot?

mowo

following on from the (if I may say excellent and thoroughly enjoyable thumbsup.gif ) debate about the bigfoot Patterson footage, I started trawling the web to get a copy of the footage to refer to.

I happened upon the following picture, which has no caption, and I cannot work out what the circled area is supposed to be highlighting. Is this supposed to be a second creature?

Does anyone know anything about this?

post-9-1083749787.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• man_in_mudboots

• mowo

• Angelfish

• poleshift

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uhh...I read somewhere that Patterson & Gimlin were supposedly following three sets of tracks; A big one, a medium-sized one and a little one (just like in goldylocks! laugh.gif ).

I think it was in a book called Bigfoot Prints or something like that.

But The circled area just looks like shadow to me sad.gif

Can you give us a link to where the picture came from?

Ummm,

I clickied the thingy at the bottom of that page tht said "The patterson Gimlin Footage" and I somehow ended up downloading 16 seconds of the PG film blink.gif Oh well..........

of course its supposed to be another sasquatch, but to me the only position i could see it in is below, like he's hugging that tree. its not half as bad as Mr. beckjord's site where they found 13 other sasquatches, most of which were less than shadows.

post-9-1083803493.jpg

Edited by man_in_mudboots

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

Good Lord, the thought of where you might have found that photo actually sent shivers down my spine for a brief moment. scared.gifeyecrazy.gif

Just say no to Monster Boy tongue.gif

Good Lord, the thought of where you might have found that photo actually sent shivers down my spine for a brief moment.

Mr. Beckjord's website? is that what you mean?

woww... tongue.gif

i never realize that..another bigfoot at that jungle before.

interesting...

good job mowo.. thumbsup.gif

It's at times like this, that I almost miss the comic relief that guy provided...

But, as much as I'm a big fan of sasquatch, I'd have to say the second on in that pic is...flimsy...I can see what you're trying to point out, but it's just not clear enough to be believable.

I think "He who must not be named" might be more appropriate...

He has amazing skills to find things where others don't. Some might call it great pattern recognition, others might say he is hallucinating. You decide...

I don't really want to post a link to his site for fear of giving him more exposure that he already gets, but a quick google of his name is good for about an hour of hillarious reading, think A Beautiful Mind meets Harry and the Hendersons. His website is the digital equivelent of a homeless person wearing 9 layers of clothing and an aluminum beanie to keep the evil signals out... Once you see his site you will know what I am talking about...

I once tried to spoof him with the site below, but he is so over the top that spoofing him isn't very easy.

Linky-Dinky rolleyes.gif

i don't see ,it all i see is a shadow with a smiley face, wait i see it but he looks like he humping the tree huh.gif wrong just wrong

i don't see ,it all i see is a shadow with a smiley face, wait i see it but he looks like he humping the tree.

humping it, hugging it, what ever, looks more like hes posing for a picture at disney land to me.......i only put hte smiley face to give people a refrence on where his head was. if you stil cant see it, ill post a picture with the parts labeled.

post-9-1083887094.jpg

Edited by man_in_mudboots

laugh.gif

Never saw a 'second sasquatch', only 33 others...

It might just be me, but it looks transparent to me...:S, making me think it might just be our imaginations running wild. Or maybe ts just me wacko.gifwacko.gif

It's not a second Sasquatch......look at man_in_mudboots' piccie. It's a tree hugging hippy conservationist!! tongue.giftongue.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif

Edited by Ozmeister

...did anyone notice that you cant even see this image in the video??? i think its a load of crap...with a cherry on top grin2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

if you look close enough you can also make out the shape of noahs ark!! blink.gif

c'mon!!! you could take any blurry outcropping of rock and make it look like a sasquatch jamboree. huh.gif

Wow. It's a rock.

Will people stop filming "Bigfoot" at the local zoo?

Oh, and poleshift, that's a hoax covered in another topic.

you could take any blurry outcropping of rock and make it look like a sasquatch jamboree.

sure, but its a little bit more beleivable when the rock outcropping is on the most famous cryptozoological footage the world has ever known.

Well i posted in a forum on cryptozoology.com about this same photo

Subject:  Re: Thing someone found in the Patty film ip: 70.16.68.XXX 

From:  AquaticCryptids,  View Profile  posted May 13, 6:12pm   

May-be the second creature was "watching" the first... so like if the first is a HOAX then the second could be real and like thinking the first was real was looking for a "mate"

Just a thought 

And thats what thought some of the others agreed and others just thought it was funny...