Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * - - 2 votes

Obama depicted as Jesus


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:19 PM

View PostOverSword, on 29 November 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

You never heard the conspiracy theory that BO was a testube baby made combining DNA from David Rockefeller and rejuvenated DNA from Cleopatra?


Is that a real conspiracy theory? lol

Some conspiracy theories have real weight to them, but then you get crazy stuff like this which just pollutes the serious ones.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#32    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 13,406 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 November 2012 - 12:19 PM, said:

Is that a real conspiracy theory? lol

Some conspiracy theories have real weight to them, but then you get crazy stuff like this which just pollutes the serious ones.
Yep.  Believe it or not that's a real one :yes:

People are crazy huh?

(unless it's true I guess)


#33    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

View PostOverSword, on 30 November 2012 - 08:26 PM, said:

Yep.  Believe it or not that's a real one :yes:

People are crazy huh?

(unless it's true I guess)

Haha, would be funny if it was true. Damn we'd feel stupid. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#34    OverSword

OverSword

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 13,406 posts
  • Joined:16 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seattle WA USA

  • When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

View PostCoffey, on 30 November 2012 - 08:32 PM, said:

Haha, would be funny if it was true. Damn we'd feel stupid. lol
Actually those are probably some winning genetics.  Genes from the ruler of one of the most influencial cultures in history combined with genes from one of the richest men the richest country in history.


#35    Eldorado

Eldorado

    Unforgiven

  • Member
  • 10,491 posts
  • Joined:29 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Scotland

  • I reckon so.

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

I've always suspected Cleopatra was a bit of a dog.


#36    Coffey

Coffey

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 5,671 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Norwich UK

  • "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostOverSword, on 30 November 2012 - 08:34 PM, said:

Actually those are probably some winning genetics.  Genes from the ruler of one of the most influencial cultures in history combined with genes from one of the richest men the richest country in history.

That is true. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users