Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Demons, that are nice to me?

blueprints demons blood red

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#16    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,256 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 02 April 2013 - 11:23 PM, said:

Do ya think maybe it's time to stop taking the drugs? I have an inkling that they have something to do with your experience..............
This is probably very good advice^

To the OP please keep in mind that we have rules against content describing or advocating personal drug use.

To all In a discussion about demons, angels/god & heaven/hell are a natural progression for the topic so I will allow it but preaching is not permitted.

iheartsugarbear

#17    A Shadow

A Shadow

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:59 AM

I once, for no reason, drove in the dead of night at least 60+ miles to the middle of nowhere. I stopped on some dirt road and saw I was surrounded by vast empty desert, just the darkness and me with nature.

I got out my car for a "smoke" and out of the night a big white owl landed on a wooden post not more than 15 feet right in front of me. As that owl stood there gazing onto me, we had a moment man :P ,we had a moment. And not only did that owl looked into my eyes, it looked into my soul as well.

You believe what you want. Do you want to believe it is nice demons? Do you question yourself about it?

#18    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,753 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

View PostA Shadow, on 03 April 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

I once, for no reason, drove in the dead of night at least 60+ miles to the middle of nowhere. I stopped on some dirt road and saw I was surrounded by vast empty desert, just the darkness and me with nature.

I got out my car for a "smoke" and out of the night a big white owl landed on a wooden post not more than 15 feet right in front of me. As that owl stood there gazing onto me, we had a moment man :P ,we had a moment. And not only did that owl looked into my eyes, it looked into my soul as well.

You believe what you want. Do you want to believe it is nice demons? Do you question yourself about it?

Reminds me of Home......Nevada.

I miss it so......

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#19    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,708 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

*snip*

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 03 April 2013 - 01:09 AM.
Removed flamebait

#20    Truebeliever7

Truebeliever7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostA Shadow, on 03 April 2013 - 12:59 AM, said:

I have those moments every now and then with animals, you look into his/her spirit too?

Well they seem to be "nice" to me, but seems they wish to gain something as well. Theyre really tricky to read sometimes and i can tell they mess with me, i usually just call em out and it blows over. Yea i question myself about it a lot and i always come to the same conclusion that it was real, mainly because of the strange launguage and the intense detail it was in.

Edited by Truebeliever7, 03 April 2013 - 01:15 AM.

#21    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,290 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:00 AM

Marijuana can lead to schiizophrenia in some cases I had to quit myself because of demonic experiences. I would judge if you are feeling overall balanced in life as a check to see if this type of spirituality is beneficial to your growth or not. If you are starting to experience irrationalness when dealing with everyday life it could be a clue that harm is being done to you. I am under the impression that demons would be trying to lure you into a trap. Im glad you consider god your homie, I have seen people get twisted up trying to hang with demons more than angels... it is your life.. please stay balanced. Blessings.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#22    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:29 AM

I've smoked MJ heavily in the past and then quit. The effect it had on me took more than a week to subside. *Just a note*

As for this thing being a demon, I highly doubt it. Demon tends to be a coin phrase for dealing with anything unknown or surprising-to say the least.

I have my suspicions on what you see,  that you were just seeing what your mind perhaps envisioned.
Tulpas..projections of a mind or minds that believe in and envision things with great concentration.

I'm not saying that Tulpas are what it was, but it is another theory that may help.

#23    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostTruebeliever7, on 02 April 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

Some quick backround information, I believe there is a strong opening or energy vortex in my living room where this occurs. I seem to have a strong connection with spirits and animals (specially when im high)I've had a lot of weird encounters over the years. Also I use to think a lot about taking a serious attempt at establishing and controlling a world gov.

So it was 2am or so in my living room was watching tv and a crimson tide just seemed to wash up onto the carpet. Next thing I know Im feeling a presence which I sort of asked if "it"(not sure what it was) would bless me with some knowledge and bam a fully detailed blue print for a futuristic tank appeared with launguages ive never seen. It had 3 points of view, the normal perspective and another two smaller angles on the side to give a full 360 view. I wouldve attempted to draw and replicate it as best i could be seeing as how i told the demon i wouldnt be needing it(i was on the turn of a non violent part of my life). I can tellyou though how it generally looked, 5 legs all the same with two joints one around where the knee would be and the other by "the foot". It had a completely circular all metal top sort of like a ufo and plating around most of it some sort of a shiney silver blue color. It had two big battleship dual cannons sticking out of it and a flame thrower under that for close range targets which sort of just looked like a circle with a few holes in it. Also it seemed to have two eyes and a jet perpulsion system or something that looked like it sticking directly down out of the 5 legs. Sort of just did that as i remembered so the order is a bit effed but this thing looked like it was only piloted by RC  or w/e like a drone.

Also right as the image disapeered i heard an owl hoot in my backyard, i have a lot of weird occureces with owls. Tbh i think i am a reincarnated bohemian grove member and they worship the great owl of death. So me thinking about taking over the world with war i guess sort of pleased the demon being and it passed knowledge down to me. Ive also be having occurences like son of sam where dogs talk to me. One barked my name, another i saw at 3am after intensely thinking about that god of death. Seems just thinking about it can brjng about their presence, although i had to end up comming clean that i wouldn't kill the loon ass people we both sort of agreed on  cause i knew i wouldn't follow through. Then i just wouldn't have the dog occurences unless i really intently thought about it. This seems to be the same with the owls specially after midnight. So iguess you can take a lesson from me don't contact spirits unless you're completely serious and atleast somewhat going to consider what they ask of you(the gods). Also be very polite when declining request, mockery and joking around about that stuff will just emplore the god to show a little wrath.  

If you got any questions ask, Ive been up all night sp the writing might not be too clear haha xd.
Ive only shared this with 2 people, well because im an average senior in highschool and most people my age would think im completely crazy or just laugh at me.

these are all the results of your mental powers

everything you are encountering are thing you want to encounter

clearly you belive heavily in demons and communicating with animals

if you want this to stop,,, clear your mind and replace your thoughts with other stuff
example

pick a new subject and do alot of research on it

i bet these things will stop

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#24    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 03 April 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

I've smoked MJ heavily in the past and then quit. The effect it had on me took more than a week to subside. *Just a note*

As for this thing being a demon, I highly doubt it. Demon tends to be a coin phrase for dealing with anything unknown or surprising-to say the least.

I have my suspicions on what you see,  that you were just seeing what your mind perhaps envisioned.
Tulpas..projections of a mind or minds that believe in and envision things with great concentration.

I'm not saying that Tulpas are what it was, but it is another theory that may help.

i believe cannabis enhances your mental power

and i too doubt if he's a demon
only way that he is a demon is if he's want to be a demon and in that case his mental power will make him a demon

demons are created with our mental powers

View PostSpiritWriter, on 03 April 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

Marijuana can lead to schiizophrenia in some cases I had to quit myself because of demonic experiences. I would judge if you are feeling overall balanced in life as a check to see if this type of spirituality is beneficial to your growth or not. If you are starting to experience irrationalness when dealing with everyday life it could be a clue that harm is being done to you. I am under the impression that demons would be trying to lure you into a trap. Im glad you consider god your homie, I have seen people get twisted up trying to hang with demons more than angels... it is your life.. please stay balanced. Blessings.

matijuana enhances our mental powers

you jus got to control i and focus on the right things

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#25    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,290 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:48 AM

Mj effects people differently I know about it opening your mind etc, you can communicate to the spiritual realm in ways that are beneficial and in ways that are destructive. What and who are demons, what do they represent, what do they manifest, what is thier purpose? I cannot imagine entertaining them would open your mind in ways that are helpful.

Have you heard the story of the snake that told the man he wouldnt bite him if he picked him up, so the man picked him up and the snake bit him. The man said "but you said you wouldnt bite me". The snake replied and said "but when you picked me up you knew i was a snake." Same with demons.

I had to quit smoking, though i was on a spiritual journey, because a demon did jump me while I was on it and I had to wrestle and pray him off of/out of me. That only had to happen to me once and I took my que -  im cool with all that. I had my mind opened plenty of times and I understand something about the spiritual realm - if God gives you a sign to quit something you should listen, its not about controlling anything at that point.. its about paying attention. Anyway my point is just to pay attention to your direction. Youve already identified this spirit as a demon, now you say maybe its not a demon. You say you feel like its trying to trick you... just be careful and be cognizant of your spiritual direction, be true to your word and not let it controll you.. you say the devil is gods bro... god uses the devil as a purging device, this would be more like his rear end, or extrement than his brother, not as an entity to cuddle up to. I have actually seen people get into trouble with this mentality, but like I said, its your life, your going to have to weigh it out, pay attention and know your spiritual goals. I would say a spiritual road should lead to righteousness (not self righteousness, but "right-ness") this is love, peace, health and balance. And dont worry, just like in human relationships you will receive "red-flags" that things arent going well, im sure a spiritual relationship will be the same. And just like in the natural world once you receive those red flags its better to cut it off right away. Theres another story about a frog that should have jumped out of the pot when he felt it getting hot... I think he waited to late and then he got burnt, but even if he didn't thats still the moral of the story.

Peace be blessed

Edited by SpiritWriter, 03 April 2013 - 07:08 AM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#26    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

Yep..... especially if smoked from an early age when the functions of the brain are developing, their is some study into effects on brain functions such as the limbic system and cerebral cortex and how the functions are altered permanently from  habitual drug use, I guess what I'm saying is some people don't actually recover as the damage is permanent.

#27    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:05 AM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 03 April 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

marijuana enhances our mental powers

I'd like to see some actual peer reviewed evidence of this, I know cannabis has all kinds of beneficial attributes but enhancing mental ability...that's some claim.

#28    Godofcats

Godofcats

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:20 AM

Your problem here is "especially when I'm high". Its true weed provides things such as mild pain relief and increasing your appatite if your sick but sorry it isn't enhancing anything in your brain. But the title of the thread did make me laugh though.

Edited by Godofcats, 04 April 2013 - 05:25 AM.

#29    Truebeliever7

Truebeliever7

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 04:08 PM

I changed my diet as i quit to a bunch of fresh food and water as well as working out again, i was feeling almost 95% in a few days. Yea its hard to percisely tell but i think it may have been one of moloch or molechs the owl gods messengers or what not.
I wasnt really thinking about anything literally at the time i was watching tv surfing a news website.

View PostSpiritWriter, on 03 April 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Mj effects people differently I know about it opening your mind etc, you can communicate to the spiritual realm in ways that are beneficial and in ways that are destructive. What and who are demons, what do they represent, what do they manifest, what is thier purpose? I cannot imagine entertaining them would open your mind in ways that are helpful.

Have you heard the story of the snake that told the man he wouldnt bite him if he picked him up, so the man picked him up and the snake bit him. The man said "but you said you wouldnt bite me". The snake replied and said "but when you picked me up you knew i was a snake." Same with demons.

I had to quit smoking, though i was on a spiritual journey, because a demon did jump me while I was on it and I had to wrestle and pray him off of/out of me. That only had to happen to me once and I took my que -  im cool with all that. I had my mind opened plenty of times and I understand something about the spiritual realm - if God gives you a sign to quit something you should listen, its not about controlling anything at that point.. its about paying attention. Anyway my point is just to pay attention to your direction. Youve already identified this spirit as a demon, now you say maybe its not a demon. You say you feel like its trying to trick you... just be careful and be cognizant of your spiritual direction, be true to your word and not let it controll you.. you say the devil is gods bro... god uses the devil as a purging device, this would be more like his rear end, or extrement than his brother, not as an entity to cuddle up to. I have actually seen people get into trouble with this mentality, but like I said, its your life, your going to have to weigh it out, pay attention and know your spiritual goals. I would say a spiritual road should lead to righteousness (not self righteousness, but "right-ness") this is love, peace, health and balance. And dont worry, just like in human relationships you will receive "red-flags" that things arent going well, im sure a spiritual relationship will be the same. And just like in the natural world once you receive those red flags its better to cut it off right away. Theres another story about a frog that should have jumped out of the pot when he felt it getting hot... I think he waited to late and then he got burnt, but even if he didn't thats still the moral of the story.

Peace be blessed
A lot of the demon stuff depends on who i am, they represent a lot of different things and ive seen a good few different ones. Im guessing theyre some demons of death to do with moloch or molech. If they are demons its hard to confirm because ive only had a few extremely brief harsh moments. As far as theyve told me i am very powerful with my mind and do a well job fighting off spirits of any kind. Wether its trickster little kid essences just messing with me. They help me streghten my mind and i have some what offered them a shining spot in my video game so they can kill people through me but not literally. Thats why i believe tey are somewhat nice to me even though i have to scuffle with them every now and then to show a little dominance but i show some mercy.

View PostGodofcats, on 04 April 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

Your problem here is "especially when I'm high". Its true weed provides things such as mild pain relief and increasing your appatite if your sick but sorry it isn't enhancing anything in your brain. But the title of the thread did make me laugh though.

That was acctually a lot of it, pain relief aswell as it helped me sleep and eat because i was having trouble eating at all. Also it stimulates the visual part of my experience an astral projection becomes so deep i dont acctually see realistic images but the clairvoyance i had if i got the right balance of high and type of weed was incredible. I cant even explain it all those experiences are just part of who i am now, and as far as im concerned its been all for the best.

#30    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,035 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostTruebeliever7, on 02 April 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

Also I use to think a lot about taking a serious attempt at establishing and controlling a world gov.

How's that workin' out for ya?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users