Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 4 votes

Two Objects Orbiting Comet Ison (Videos)

ufo comet ison orbiting chinese satellite

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1    AlienDan

AlienDan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

"This timelapse movie of comet ison (C/2012 S1)  was generated from data taken by Tiam Lian 1 satellite."

I'm not aware of any other videos of this resolution, so it's likely not real, but something to look into. Cant find the original source.

#2    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

I wish this is real.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,819 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Space junk.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 09 October 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Space junk.

Yeah right.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#5    JesseCuster

JesseCuster

Secret Jesus

• 3,364 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Tian Lian 1 is a communications satellite.  How would a communications satellite have the facility to photograph a comet a few miles across that's currently tens of millions of miles from Earth at such detail?

As far as I know the only detailed images of comets have been from deep space probes with the mission to examine them.  No way you can capture that level of detail from a communications satellite.

This is clearly BS.

View PostSweetpumper, on 09 October 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Space junk.
There's an entire section of this website's members that just can't help poisoning the well on every supposed UFO video or photo shown.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

"If people put enough excrement in one pile they think they can safely claim that there must be something other than excrement in a pile that big." - stereologist

#6    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,656 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:42 AM

This old story again eh, try reading the comments underneath it !!

Plus how on earth do people think it was filmed so closely and clearly?

Just 2 of the comments:

"Old as shi* and the original video even says its a simulation - gawd you are a dumb shi*

"This is NOT comet ISON" :lol:

typo

Edited by seeder, 10 October 2013 - 01:45 AM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#7    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,656 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

and another thread asks "whats the problem with ufology"....ha...yeh - well things like this fit the bill nicely :tu:

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#8    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,656 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

Another story says it had 7 companions

http://www.cometison...n-7-companions/

#9    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,649 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

Long, cylindrical, tidally locked, and orbitally opposed objects?? Can you say Rama? Obviously the intent is that these are created ET objects.

But, like others have posted this is a video obviously taken out of context.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#10    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,526 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

ITs gotta be the Key Master ! There bringing it to Crash into the Earth ! So let it be written,so Shall It be Done or sumptin like that ! :tu:
We have a few days to clear out of this place !

This is a Work in Progress!

#11    qxcontinuum

qxcontinuum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,933 posts

• The age of stupid is upon us. Scientific conclusions are drawn from missing data, resuming to suppositions and guessing.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

This comet got balls!

#12    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,890 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Strikes me that all we have are some dirty ice chunks flying off the comet as part of its warming up.

#13    Amerix

Amerix

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

This old story again eh, try reading the comments underneath it !!

Plus how on earth do people think it was filmed so closely and clearly?

Just 2 of the comments:

"Old as shi* and the original video even says its a simulation - gawd you are a dumb shi*

"This is NOT comet ISON"

Those facts won't stop the usual suspects from coming into this thread with their "evidence" that it's real, calling us all crazy for not "seeing the truth".

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,819 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostJesseCuster, on 10 October 2013 - 01:39 AM, said:

There's an entire section of this website's members that just can't help poisoning the well on every supposed UFO video or photo shown.

Yeah, no kidding.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#15    Norbert the Incredible

Norbert the Incredible

A bit dull

• 26,794 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

Oh lord, Marshall Applewhite is back.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users