Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

The Great Cycle

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#46    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:51 PM

I think most know here that a Swastika is a symbol made awful by nazi philosophy, but before wasn't an evil sign....thats pretty recent!

Hell do you want a witch trial in Swastika, Ontario, Canada?

http://en.wikipedia....astika,_Ontario

The date mentioned above is 6th January 1908, using midnight day marker we find Sirius culminating in the centre of the sky at location, graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=5163&mode=view

#47    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,512 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

View Postaraxia, on 24 October 2012 - 09:46 AM, said:

Dude the question is where is she wanting to depart?Project Blue Beam on the one hand says it is gonna beam the new agers up,And other parts of the NAM cult says Heaven will come here instead....So we have one branch of new agers wanting to go to heaven far from earth,And another wanting to stay behind only in "light bodies"?Where do they really want to go?Back HOME as some say or making this place their home instead?Some don't seem to want to RETURN to their soul place of origin....As if they can have "home" wherever they find themselves... Yet I don't understand then why they still don't feel they belong here if they can have HOME and make HOME in any place...

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with the OP or find it just as ridiculous.as I do.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#48    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:19 PM

Before Hitler got his evil paws on the Swastika, it was a sign of luck and success, now it only has stigma, because of Nazi philosophy:-

http://en.wikipedia....ndsor_Swastikas

#49    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 24 October 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

It is true that masons use this symbol as the blazing star, link below:-

http://www.masonic-l...azing-star.html

However not all symbolism is discussed above, masons also like to align events and monuments to Sirius, they also have an interest in PHI, which a pentagram is one symbol regarding this, also please note hieroglyph of Sirius below:-

http://www.mt.net/~w.../siriuslogo.gif

There are bad and good masons so obviously there are a few black lodges, but i wouldn't smear all of them!

The reference to blazing star is just another name for the LUCIFER, or the morning star, there is even a quote in the BIBLE to validate this as they are obviously mocking GOD by worshiping the blazing star/morning star/lucifer:

Luke 10:18 He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning (blazing) from heaven.

compare the above verse with:

Isaiah 14:12: How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!

Edited by araxia, 24 October 2012 - 10:21 PM.

#50    araxia

araxia

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 24 October 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

I'm not sure if you are agreeing with the OP or find it just as ridiculous.as I do.

I am NOT agreeing with the OP, I think she is getting carried away with new age fluff to escape reality, she wants to believe in some big EXTERNAL great change to come BROUGHT by aliens without wanting to bring the change in herself, if she wants to HAVE CHANGE IN HER LIFE, she has to FACE HER PROBLEMS and work on herself BY HERSELF, they aliens WON'T DO IT FOR HER... maybe they can give advice :innocent:  LOL but she has to DO IT HERSELF, be the change she wants to be in the world etc... if she wants to be happy she has to make herself HAPPY, some fugly aliens from space won't cut it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

this is disturbing... she wants aliens to come and take all her pain away without having to DEAL WITH IT as if wanting a complete memory swipe or a total personality do over?>>> WTF? :w00t:

Edited by araxia, 24 October 2012 - 10:30 PM.

#51    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 3,512 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

View Postaraxia, on 24 October 2012 - 10:28 PM, said:

I am NOT agreeing with the OP, I think she is getting carried away with new age fluff to escape reality, she wants to believe in some big EXTERNAL great change to come BROUGHT by aliens without wanting to bring the change in herself, if she wants to HAVE CHANGE IN HER LIFE, she has to FACE HER PROBLEMS and work on herself BY HERSELF, they aliens WON'T DO IT FOR HER... maybe they can give advice :innocent:  LOL but she has to DO IT HERSELF, be the change she wants to be in the world etc... if she wants to be happy she has to make herself HAPPY, some fugly aliens from space won't cut it!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image

this is disturbing... she wants aliens to come and take all her pain away without having to DEAL WITH IT as if wanting a complete memory swipe or a total personality do over?>>> WTF? :w00t:

Okay, I get what you are saying now.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#52    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• 1,012 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Hi Araxia,

I see you have Christian fire in your belly, akin to Bible Belt, i'm a researcher that is original regarding beliefs, before i was disabled i was an astronomer, being a member of ASH, patron Arthur C. Clarke, President Fred W. Clarke, his brother, link below:-

http://2012forum.com...=5130&mode=view

You need to create debate on links below:-

http://www.unexplain...howtopic=236101

Other thread, link below:-

http://www.unexplain...pic=232340&st=0

#53    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,066 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:18 AM

View Postaraxia, on 24 October 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Isaiah 14:12: How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!
Try reading Isaiah in context. It's talking about a king.

#54    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,290 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 October 2012 - 09:39 PM, said:

I'll tell you something else: "Nibiru" was NEVER a planet at all.

It was nothing but Zacharia Sitchin's wet dream about 'ancient aliens'.

He never really studied the Sumerian language, he was not a professor of Semitic languages at all, he just......  LIED.

I know all about his supposed translations and how he was wrong about it all.  I just thought it funny the evolution of the myth.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#55    Garibaldi

Garibaldi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 23 October 2012 - 01:50 PM, said:

You should see what they are able to write on the walls when they are locked up in solitary !

is that pic from lisbons symbol?

#56    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,145 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 27 October 2012 - 04:28 AM

The commet ISON next year will be their ship.... Can anyone say Heavens Gate

Edited by Seeker79, 27 October 2012 - 04:29 AM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#57    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,066 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 27 October 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

The commet ISON next year will be their ship.... Can anyone say Heavens Gate
Don't forget your Nikes

#58    Beany

Beany

Poltergeist

• 2,625 posts

• If music is the most universal language just think of me as one whole note. Nikki Giovanni

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

Back to the OP. I don't want a "light body" nor do I want to "ascend." I love every day of my life on this planet, and will be sorry when it's my time to leave. Maybe I suffer from lack of imagination, but I can't imagine anything better than this. This is now, this is where I am, and I intend to make the most of it.

#59    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,046 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

I don't know why people bother to return posts to crap like this, obviously the poster is on a "trip", to or from weird dreams,to be honest if this was paper I'd flush it down the Loo.He really should stop using whtever caused this brain damage... absolute fubar.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#60    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,046 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:44 PM

View Postmonk 56, on 24 October 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Before Hitler got his evil paws on the Swastika, it was a sign of luck and success, now it only has stigma, because of Nazi philosophy:-

http://en.wikipedia....ndsor_Swastikas
   Err I believe the Swastika lucky symbol is in reverse to the one that was used by the Nazi  party,and still is in some parts of the world.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users