Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Citizens hearing on UFO disclosure 2013 Pt.1

NatureBoff

Has the X-Files tv series, which peaked audience in 1996, deluded the west into thinking all things ufo are extra-terrestrial?

Interestingly, with all their insane proclamations about aliens being here and all, when we consider the so called evidence, such as a RADAR tracks, it is indeed true that we have tracked UFO's terrestrially, but in all history, we have never tracked a UFO entering or leaving our atmosphere, let alone the solar system.

And we do see objects that come in. Not only meteors on earth, but Shoemaker levy 9, and the last 2 Jupiter strikes were observed byt amateur astronomers and then reported to NASA for official confirmation.

So whatever UFO's are, they seem to come from here, and remain here. Therefore, I feel your question is indeed quite valid. I just wish I had an answer for you.

Edited by psyche101

While this is not the correct forum for a UFO topic, I have to agree with the basic premise. We've tracked some UFO's, credible witnesses have seen them, there are pictures that can't be easily blown off as hoaxes or some other naturally occurring aerial phenomenon, and yet with all that no one has ever recorded or reported a UFO entering the Earth's atmosphere from space, approaching Earth from space, or leaving the Earth for space. So I have to concur that these may well be Terrestrial rather than extra-terrestrial.

Now to insert a supposition for possible discussion; "What if these UFO's are of our own design, say time travelers come back to gather data about certain gaps in their collective history about this time?" What's that you say? They have our complete history? Horse feathers, Look at the old Roman Empire, there is more that we've lost about them than we actually know and that was only a couple thousand years ago. Look at the Egyptians, shoot we lost their total language, for centuries no one had a clue what all those damned old silly pictures meant on those walls. It wasn't until the 1800's that we finally got a handle on the language again and that only because they found the Rosetta Stone.......so? A few thousand years from now, our descendents might well be wondering just what we were like and their technology is vastly superior to ours.....and hey! They got they way cool time machines. Just a thought.