Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Piazza St Peter Geometry

GS1

The horizontal axis divided by the vertical axis is exactly 1/2 of sqrt 10. All 3 circles are the same size. Notice how the hexagram lines are tangential to the circle lines. This thing is based on the hexagram and pentagram combined, as in my avatar. The lines extended from the pentagram legs looks like the Masonic keystone, though rather thinner. People gathered to hear the Pope are actually standing in a magic pentagram, probably to protect them from his evil. Robert Bauval thinks this structure depicts the elliptical orbit of planets around the sun. Could be partially that, but I doubt if the orbits are based on a hex/pent figure like the structure clearly is.

The Vatican has a huge magic symbol out front with an Egyptian obelisk at its center, rather ironic don't you think? Will they remove it now that they can see what it really is? Nope, they're stuck with the black magic. Did you see how it turned JP 2 into a virtual monster by the end of his life, resembling Palpatine in Star Wars? Black magic will do that. The Vatican has been under a secret society curse ever since that was built, for what they did to witches, scientists and others. The Popes are all doomed and there's nothing they can do about it, unless they want to move somewhere else. How could they explain demolishing it?

2wqc28k.png

Edited by GS1

Actually, it's a pretty accurate depiction of the Masonic keystone. Guess we know who the secret society was now, if the obelisk didn't give it away.

2gujwgk.png

Edited by GS1

The things you list would be true for any ellipse that is broken in a symmetrical way.

BTW, what is "exactly" 1/2 of sqrt of ten? You realize, don't you, that you're talking about an irrational number, right?

Harte

But what about the small circle around the obelisk ALSO corresponding to the pentagram geometry and the lines going right to the pentagram legs and what about the Masonic keystone? That's not even a true ellipse anyway, it's two circles with curves joining them. It just superficially looks like an ellipse. Almost exactly the same, but not quite. Also, notice how the other circle on the ground, which I drew a magenta circle over, corresponds exactly to the two circles. That proves conclusively that it's not an ellipse but two circles. It appears to be a form of vesica piscis in which the circles are not centered on each others perimeter but on the points of a hexagram as shown. It elongates the vesica piscis somewhat.

Edited by GS1

But what about the small circle around the obelisk ALSO corresponding to the pentagram geometry

It's called an inscribed circle, and people have been doing that for millenia without calling on Satan. Note that the pentagram is not actually there, while the small circle is. Any regular polygon can be drawn in exactly the same way to have the circle inscribed. In this case, the term "regular polygon" has a certain, specific geometric meaning. I assume you know what that is.

and the lines going right to the pentagram legs and what about the Masonic keystone?

Both stars appear to have been drawn within a circle without reason by the claimant (assuming that isn't you.)

There are no points of reference that would suggest these two stars should be drawn in the circle.

By the way, these two stars are circumscribed by the circle. Figured I'd throw that in, since I mentioned inscribing.

That's not even a true ellipse anyway, it's two circles with curves joining them. It just superficially looks like an ellipse. Almost exactly the same, but not quite.

No, it's a true ellipse. A circle broken in two would not "bulge" up or down between the breaks, as is shown in the photo.

Also, notice how the other circle on the ground, which I drew a magenta circle over, corresponds exactly to the two circles. That proves conclusively that it's not an ellipse but two circles.

Are you aware that a circle is actually an ellipse? The ellipse is the general form with the circle being a special case.

Okay, "approximately 1/2 sqrt 10" then. Any problem with that?

No. My question would be why is that significant? Do you know anything about the ratios of long and short axes in ellipses?

Harte

I have a different question here, let us suppose for a moment that in between Gian Lorenzo Bernini and Pope Alexander VII there was actually this affiliation to mathematical formulae; What is it suppose to demonstrate?

• Like 1

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan. Look how well it's working. Now show me somewhere else a figure composed of two circles centered on the intersections of hexagram lines. Whatsa matter, Majestic, mad because I solved the Egyptian short cubit origin mystery? Gee, sorry I beat you to that one. better luck next time. Oops, I also beat you to solving the Piazza St. Peter's mystery. My bad.

Edited by GS1

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan. Look how well it's working.

Of which the Pope oversaw the building of himself and ordered several changes? Right kid. Are you aware of the fact that there is something called history books?

Nope, I must conclude , all things considered, that it's a black magic talisman designed to enslave the Pope to the will of Satan.

Well, that's an answer anyway.

However, Satan doesn't exist.

So, what now?

Harte

No, it merely resembles it vaguely. It's a hexagram/pentagram, the most powerful combination of magical shapes ever conceived.

Of which the Pope oversaw the building of himself and ordered several changes? Right kid. Are you aware of the fact that there is something called history books?

So the Pope was in on it too, interesting. He was even eviler than I suspected, or is it eviller, whichever. The Vatican was turned into a black magic Masonic Satan Temple. You won't find that in any history books though, Pops. You have to figure it out yourself.

Edited by GS1

No, it merely resembles it vaguely. It's a hexagram/pentagram, the most powerful combination of magical shapes ever conceived.

So the Pope was in on it too, interesting. He was even eviler than I suspected, or is it eviller, whichever. The Vatican was turned into a black magic Masonic Satan Temple. You won't find that in any history books though, Pops. You have to figure it out yourself.

you should try to read some history books and you will notice hat there are more popes into black magic than you thought possible. But strangely none of them left anything lasting but a big bill of their reign and one of them was persecuting Galileo.

Is it important that St Peters Square is not even in the Vatican??

According to the theory of this gentleman it would be... but maybe the pope wanted to enslave the Romans with help of the devil?

HI GS1,

You might find this of some interest:

Under the Pope's Nose by Robert G. Bauval.

And this...

The Axis and the Heretic by Scott Creighton and Gary Osborn.

The above articles make reference to the geometry of St. Peter's Piazza at the Vatican.

Regards,

SC

Edited by Scott Creighton

I think Bauval was correct that the orbit of the earth around the sun is part of the Piazza design. Bernini also designed a medal with an oval shape and a sun at the center. When overlaid on the Piazza with the sun at the same size as the central circle of the Piazza it appears that the two fountains represent the earth at two points in its orbit.

fu04dy.png

medal image from Visible Spirit The Art of Gianlorenzo Bernini Vol. I Irving Lavin

b8lobd.png

Edited by GS1

I just found something which puts a very interesting slant on this. It's in a YouTube video.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VzwVsWoen4[/media]

The oval shape of the square matches up perfectly with the length of the sun's shadows cast by the obelisk at various key times of the year. That's why it's oval. Shadows are longer at certain times. The small inner circle, which perfectly fits inside a pentagram, is the length of the shadow on the longest day of the year. The fact that the sun's shadows correspond so precisely with a purely geometric construct as I showed is amazing. Is the Vatican the only place that it works like that? I don't know. I guess it would have to be a place at that latitude.

Interestingly, the road from the square leading eastward is not due East, It's 88.2 degrees. The sun rose at that angle on March 22. I guess they just used March 22 as Easter in those days or something. In Egypt the sun would have been on the "cross" of the equinox and then 3 days later would rise from its tomb.

Edited by GS1

Hi GS1,

Personally i would like to see a pink condom on the Vatican Obelisk on World Aids Day like what happened in Buenos Aires, obviously as condoms are not favoured by Popes, ha ha! Link below:-

https://images.nonexiste.net/popular/2012/03/13/for-world-aids-day-the-obelisk-of-buenos-aires-was-covered-by-a-giant-condom/

It would seem that many popes have been using Egyptian alignments to the gods, please read below:-

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808

The date of the Vatican Obelisk is mentioned on link below, being 28th September 1586:-

http://www.lindahall.org/events_exhib/exhibit/exhibits/civil/vatican.shtml

On that day in Rome, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, as sun rose, the tip of obelisk was pointing to the middle of the sky and SIRIUS/ISIS, astronomy graph below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3502&mode=view

The Inquisition date of constitution is "Licet Ab Initio" on 21st July 1542, a few years later the Jesuits had Final Constitution being "Exposcit Debitum" on 21st July 1550, both these dates will show same alignment in Rome, so i will only show one, links below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congregation_for_the_Doctrine_of_the_Faith

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exposcit_debitum

I'm a good astronomer, so don't start telling me about Delta T, i know how to apply it!

Interesting, as Sirius rises with the Sun on dates at location in Rome, astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3546&mode=view

Christopher Clavius was the main architect of the Gregorian Calendar, he also was a Jesuit, link below:-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Clavius

I could explain in detail if you wish how Sirius brings in New Year, link below:-

http://earthsky.org/tonight/star-sirius-torchbearer-of-the-new-year

Thanks, ER, I'll check out some of those links when I have time. Of course the weirdest thing about the Vatican is that it was built over a Mithras temple. Maybe the Mithras followers chose a spot at that precise latitude because that's where the sun marked out a perfect ellipse with the shadow of a vertical pole as the year progressed. Seems like quite a coincidence otherwise. Or to be more precise, it traces out the figure of a hexagram/pentagram/3 circles.

Edited by GS1

Hi GS1,

Yes i'm interested in Sacred Geometry, however mostly with fractals/phi/golden ratio/fibonacci numbers and mandelbrot set, please scroll down to thread section #110 on page below and then on:-

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=233403&st=105

Artwork included on links.

Sadly i'm searching for some of my own work that has been filed wrongly at the moment, but i will get back to you in time, indeed most renaissance religious catholic orders have alignments to Egyptian stars (Osiris/Isis). This would include Capuchins, Ursulines, Theatines, Discalced Carmelites, and Barnabites....i have already shown Jesuits, also i can go back further to Dominicans, so is interesting!

England and some colonies that includes U.S. at that time, changed over to the Gregorian Calendar on 14th September 1752, the location for switch was London and was applied at midnight, funny isn't it that Alnilam, Centre star of Belt of Orion was rising at location and time, isn't it? Astronomy graph on link below:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=3832&mode=view