Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iran is Building Flying Saucers.

• Please log in to reply
1713 replies to this topic

#1276    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,601 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:24 AM

View Postbee, on 17 November 2012 - 06:17 PM, said:

Mmmmmmmm I feel a limerick coming on.......

There was a scientist called Keshe

Who saw the world was a mess

With his Magravs release

He hopes to bring peace

From the US to Bangladesh

:innocent:

Posted Image

#1277    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 10,601 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

View Postuprize, on 18 November 2012 - 12:23 AM, said:

Why dont people ring up the embassies of the countries that have received these USB sticks and check with them?
Then we will know whether its a scam or not.

Well you are in Australia.....and Australia has been given the USB stick, perhaps you could make enquiries...?

How much the public will be told at this stage though...is anyone's guess.

http://www.keshefoun...30c035c6a2452da

The embassy of Australia in Brussels today 15.11.2012 received the gift of USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of space reactor of spaceship program from the Keshe Foundation founder.

We welcome our down-under friends to the Keshe Foundation family.

M T Keshe
The Founder of the Keshe Foundation

Posted Image

#1278    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,762 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 02:30 PM

Me thinks they really got the USBS stick ! :clap:

This is a Work in Progress!

#1279    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:53 AM

View Postbee, on 18 November 2012 - 07:15 AM, said:

These things take time....they have only just been given the 'know how'.....they have to examine it and assess it and decide what to do with it etc etc....

In other words we will never see keshes technology. The governments of the world are illuminati controlled and corrupted sons of b****es. Keshe strategy is totally wrong. He should have open sourced his technology and worked with organisations like the thrive movement who want to put court cases to make things move. Instead he works with the murderous corrupt leaders of the world. The governments of the world care nothing for the ordinary man. Keshe is a lost cause. He has sold out humanity to the blood sucking vampires who control the world.

#1280    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:41 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

In other words we will never see keshes technology. The governments of the world are illuminati controlled and corrupted sons of b****es. Keshe strategy is totally wrong. He should have open sourced his technology and worked with organisations like the thrive movement who want to put court cases to make things move. Instead he works with the murderous corrupt leaders of the world. The governments of the world care nothing for the ordinary man. Keshe is a lost cause. He has sold out humanity to the blood sucking vampires who control the world.

First you call him a scam artist, then you admit you arn't even sure anymore, and now you call him a 'blood sucking vampire' because he is giving technology to governments instead of corporations.
Make up your mind!

And if what he says is true, he is giving it to ALL governments which means that they will each have the knowledge to produce and use this technology.
Governments will be competing against each other so I doubt that every single one would keep it a secret...

That is if he is not a scammer.
(I personally still think it is a scam).

#1281    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 25,014 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:53 AM, said:

Really? Heavens, i thought you'd always argued that he was a fraud and a Charlatan. now apparently he knows enough to sell out humanity to the blood sucking vampires. :unsure2:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#1282    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,800 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:52 AM

View Post747400, on 17 November 2012 - 03:03 PM, said:

oh for heaven's sake, can't you change the record? do you have anything to say other than this tiresome repetitiveness?

He has gone so far as to threaten suicide on this, and other boards over Keshe technology.
Mate, I would not go there. Bit irresponsible of Bee to shake up an unstable element as well I would have thought :(

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1283    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

View Postbee, on 16 November 2012 - 09:06 AM, said:

Congo, Australia, Russia, Brazil.......AND......USA

Back up a bit., No such thing has been give to the Australian Government or even Australia. Keshe claims to have given this to an Australian Embassy in Brussels, from what I can tell from tweets and emails, Julia does not even know who Keshe is.

I'll let you know when it hits the local news, K.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#1284    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

View Postbee, on 17 November 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

please stop spamming on this thread, Kumaran....

Posted Image

#1285    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:04 AM

View Postbee, on 17 November 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

If you think about it....anything on line could be hacked into.....tampered with and /or blocked...

It makes perfect sense to me that it should be put on a USB stick and handed over..person to person.

Pffft what WEP encryption? LOL.

Never heard of 128Bit RC5 or 256 bit AES I take it?

That gives a number of combinations equal to the number of atoms in the Universe. Good luck with it.

Hack that :P

Safer than a USB stick!

LOL @ USB Stick.

Edited by psyche101, 19 November 2012 - 08:05 AM.

#1286    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

View Postuprize, on 19 November 2012 - 05:41 AM, said:

First you call him a scam artist, then you admit you arn't even sure anymore, and now you call him a 'blood sucking vampire' because he is giving technology to governments instead of corporations.
Make up your mind!

And if what he says is true, he is giving it to ALL governments which means that they will each have the knowledge to produce and use this technology.
Governments will be competing against each other so I doubt that every single one would keep it a secret...

That is if he is not a scammer.
(I personally still think it is a scam).

Personally I think you are correct. LOL @ our PM in the Illuminati :w00t:

#1287    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 19 November 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

He has gone so far as to threaten suicide on this, and other boards over Keshe technology.
Mate, I would not go there. Bit irresponsible of Bee to shake up an unstable element as well I would have thought :(
I have to say that the iranian government is also part of the illunminati as they too are hiding the technology. Which makes sense. They are a totalitarian government. So India is an illuminati country according to Keshe as they too are keeping quiet. It dosent make sense. Why would every government in the world collaborate to hide this technology. At least one government would have come forward. So I have to call it a scam. I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them. That is why I don't agree with the free energy suppression idea in particular. I still believe governments are bloody vampires but even they wont go to this level.

Edited by kumaran, 19 November 2012 - 10:42 AM.

#1288    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

I still dont understand what benefit governments gain from suppressing free energy. I still don't see it. The way I see it free energy benefits them.

Please tell me HOW free energy benefits them, when they all make a truckload of money from selling energy and fuel to its citizens?
Free energy effectively stops that income completely, hence they have less money (and in some cases, NO money).

You seem to think that money is irrelevant in this day and age. Its not. It is most certainly relevant.

#1289    kumaran

kumaran

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

View Postuprize, on 19 November 2012 - 11:36 AM, said:

Please tell me HOW free energy benefits them, when they all make a truckload of money from selling energy and fuel to its citizens?
Free energy effectively stops that income completely, hence they have less money (and in some cases, NO money).

You seem to think that money is irrelevant in this day and age. Its not. It is most certainly relevant.
Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant. I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences. Why would they use rockets if antigravity is viable. It makes no sense. Hence I say Keshe is carrying out a scam. Keshe says Iran has the the technology and have built a flying saucer. Why are they still building rockets? Look they are still using rockets here http://www.newscient...into-space.html . They still havent sent a living creature up. If they had Keshes technology I am sure they would be using that. The fact they are not proves he is a scam.

Edited by kumaran, 19 November 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#1290    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 25,014 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

View Postkumaran, on 19 November 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

Thats a lie. Money is irrelevant. I don't think any government would allow the environment to be destroyed when there is free green energy technologies available. If they ruin the environment they will also have to suffer the consequences.
Really? Heavens, you've got an idealistic view of governments and Leaders. They're not going to be concerned about derstroying the Environment, are they, since they're only concerned about what happens as long as they're in power. They know that by the time any consequences of what they do come about, they'll be out of office, and/or able to blame someone else.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users