Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DNA testing on Saddam remains ?

Kismit

'DNA tests on Saddam remains'

8.35AM BST, 22 Jun 2003

US experts are carrying out DNA tests on human remains, believed to belong to Saddam Hussein and one of his sons, according to reports.

The remains were retrieved from a convoy of vehicles hit by US forces after "firm" information that Saddam and his family were crossing the Western Dessert near Syria, reports claim.

Link to the rest of the story .

Who knows what goes on , a link on the Whitley Strieber sight claims that Iraqi news sources say Saddam was captured 2 weeks ago by the American millitary .

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• Homer

• Kismit

• j6p

Top Posters In This Topic

Kismit?

Thank you for the LINK. There has been a great deal of "maybe" and

"No confirmation" all day long in the US National News.

The King of Jordan today, 'swears' Hussein is still alive.

US DOD has NO comment, as yet.

All we can do is cross our fingers! It is my opinion that the sooner the whereabouts, DEAD or ALIVE of Hussein are known, MORE progress will

be made, in many MANY aspects of The Middle East.

Here are two US News LINKS:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90130,00.html

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/06/22/...main/index.html

Isn't it amazing? One Human Being....... just ONE..... can cause all this?

wacko.gif

What I can't understand is how some folks are condemning Mr.Bush and Mr. Blair and trying to stifle them in their endeavor to rid us of these evil people. I was born just after WW2 ended and I still can't understand the mentality that created and supported Hitler.

I'm watching the dance that the politicos are doing, it's so awkward. Can't they see themselves?

I'm not taking sides here because Bush is a conservative and Blair is a liberal and I trust them both. What I'm concerned about is the extra obstacles that are being thrown in front of them. I truly believe that these guys have our best interest and safety in mind and politics comes second to them when national security is involved.

I'm all for checks and balances but smacking someone up side the head with a cheap shot when they are trying to do the right thing is just wrong. It boggles the mind.

Thanks for the links.

j6p,

Both men are very much admired for their personal character. It's just about politics, that is all. The ones who oppose them do so because they don't like them politically. Nothing more, and certainly nothing less.

Thanks for the info ((Kismit)) ... rolleyes.gif

I hope that it is true ... I would be very happy to see Maddas dead devil.gif