Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#5041    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostCrikey, on 16 January 2013 - 11:31 PM, said:

either start a new thread or nominate a discussion forum somewhere and i'll meet you there to bust your asses..

As a demon once said through the mouth of its victim to warn its mates in a demon-infested forum-

"Crikey's a tough nut to crack folks, don't mess with that one"

Forums dont half attract them dont they?

A: "either start a new thread" ....Yes thats a good idea, go and make your own post somewhere else and we shall see if we get involved with it?

B: "As a demon once said "..... Do you know what connects demons with mor-ons? (those from the planet, 'MOR' that is?)

C: "Crikey's a tough nut".. yeh I can tell from your choice of forum name. 'crikey' hardly sounds tough. But I will agree with you on mention of the word 'nut'

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 12:08 AM.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5042    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Guys, guys, let's not derail this thread by turning it into a religious debate, either start a new thread or nominate a discussion forum somewhere and i'll meet you there to bust your asses.. ;)
As a demon once said through the mouth of its victim to warn its mates in a demon-infested forum-

Posted Image

LOL, you are not getting near my ass buddy. Not while I am breathing mate.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5043    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Guys, guys, let's not derail this thread by turning it into a religious debate, either start a new thread or nominate a discussion forum somewhere and i'll meet you there to bust your asses.. ;)

Posted Image

Ok.. which one of you guys left the door unlocked and let another one in....

It had to be you psyche.. you and your twisted sense of humour.. how many times do we have to tell you.. keep that door locked.. we have enough nutjobs in here already..

No drinks for you this weekend psyche.. your grounded :P

#5044    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 10,872 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 17 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

It had to be you psyche.. you and your twisted sense of humour.. how many times do we have to tell you.. keep that door locked.. we have enough nutjobs in here already..

OK, I officially cracked up completely. That was hilarious, DL :tu:

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#5045    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,249 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:18 AM

View Postseeder, on 16 January 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

So now youre almost getting into zosers mind frame, by assuming a theory is a fact. Did he really exist?

And the bits you quoted were no doubt from the King James bible, which was rewritten/moderated until it pleased King James, you need to study original texts to know for sure what the original bible actually says..

"Did Jesus Exist? is a 1975 book written by the modern German historian George Albert Wells who speculated on the evidence of Jesus Christ. Wells argues there was no historical evidence of Jesus existing.[1][2] A revised second edition was published in 1986. Wells' views were criticized by the James D.G. Dunn in his book The Evidence for Jesus.[3] Wells has since modified his position, saying that Paul's Jesus and the Jesus that appeared in the hypothetical Q Gospel were two different people and that the Gospel Jesus, although flesh and blood, is in essence a composite character."

http://en.wikipedia....id_Jesus_Exist?

But anyway.. see this link and read some bits that may grab your attention

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=did+jesus+exist

So if G*D made man from Adams rib...why does the fossil record show we evolved?
oh no, please, not atheist evangelism now as well. Please can we keep that in Spirituality & Skepticism where it belongs.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5046    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 17 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Damn! I left that bloody thing open again?

I hope the dog did not get out tis time.

Ohh, that's cold man, I am going to have the shakes all weekend. Lucky about the cistern stash.......

I cannot help it. They seem to follow me. Like this.

Posted Image

What am I supposed to do? They just love me. Can't seem to get enough of me. I have to succumb to my public........

Edited by psyche101, 17 January 2013 - 08:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5047    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 17 January 2013 - 08:18 AM, said:

oh no, please, not atheist evangelism now as well. Please can we keep that in Spirituality & Skepticism where it belongs.

Hey man, Crikey said Jesus is an Alien. What you gonna do? Are aliens spiritual?

#5048    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,306 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

and besides, we know that alien space Jesus travels theough space and time in a police box.

#5049    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,249 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 January 2013 - 08:50 AM, said:

Hey man, Crikey said Jesus is an Alien. What you gonna do? Are aliens spiritual?
Surely that doesn't have to be grounds for explaining in great length how Experts have proven that Jesus didn't exist, is it? Can't religious (or anti-religious) bias be kept out of it?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5050    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 17 January 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

and besides, we know that alien space Jesus travels theough space and time in a police box.

I thought he lived in Southpark, and hung out with Santa every now and then?

Posted Image

Photographic Proof.

#5051    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,804 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 17 January 2013 - 09:13 AM, said:

Surely that doesn't have to be grounds for explaining in great length how Experts have proven that Jesus didn't exist, is it? Can't religious (or anti-religious) bias be kept out of it?

In fact, it indicates that more than 19 people were called Jesus.

So how was 19 Jesuses an Alien?

Is that not relevant? I do not see this getting into a philosophical argument, it's based on intertwining religion and ET, and we see that on a very regular basis. The Eye of God, Ezekiel, burning bush aliens, heck you name it. I did not see this as all that different.

#5052    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,061 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

View Postzoser, on 16 January 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

There are literally scores of video clips on this aspect but I managed to find one that shows several different aspects.

Recommended 2:25.  Vertical and horizontal cut outs.

Also recommended 3:38 which shows an incredible example.

At 3:00 mnutes it says, "At least 5000 years older"".

You have more than a video about that?

#5053    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,249 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:27 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 January 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

In fact, it indicates that more than 19 people were called Jesus.

So how was 19 Jesuses an Alien?

Is that not relevant? I do not see this getting into a philosophical argument, it's based on intertwining religion and ET, and we see that on a very regular basis. The Eye of God, Ezekiel, burning bush aliens, heck you name it. I did not see this as all that different.
Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#5054    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 17 January 2013 - 09:27 AM, said:

Several million, in fact, in Spanish speaking countries. But need that be proof that there was not a Yeshua ben Yosef in Galilee who was a charismatic preacher and was executed by the Roman authorities fir sedition in the first century CE, as I believe they now call it? But anyway, surely it's one thing to argue that the suggestion that the one in question may have been an ET is perhaps, somewhat imaginative, but then to go on to explian how Experts have proved that Jesus never existed at all is to go into the realms that are more than adequately covered by other areas.

No I think you miss the point, or at least the one I'd intended to make, because I said...  "now youre almost getting into zosers mind frame, by assuming a theory is a fact", so meaning, zoser will quote from spurious sources and then claim thats indeed what happened. My post was not intended to prove someone did or didn't exist, but to provide, as I do with zoser, the notion that the source may not be so solid, IE: fact based. That's why I said which 'version' of the bible was he quoting from.

But lets not drag this into a discussion on JC and his alleged alien connections pls. For sure this thread has taken enough twists and turns already, and as rightly said, there is a spirituality section for such discussions

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#5055    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,522 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:37 AM

so, keeping it fresh, have a look at this vid and notice the polygonal walls:

This is Delphi, Greece: Temple of Apollo,

Funny that isnt it? Thought only Peruvians built that way?

BUT, if anyone were to Google up the words: "Polygonal Masonry" or even: " polygonal walls"
we see this style is found in quite a few other places too. Now below I present an image search results page, I haven't selected any particular image, the reader can do that for themselves

see more images of polygonal walls at Temple of Apollo, Delphi. (Oh and columns)
https://www.google.c...GOuv14QSO1oDgBA

and yet more at 'the Capitolium'
https://www.google.c...bMqjk4QSs8ICADQ

Must have been aliens all over the damned world!! And so have a quick browse of the first 2 paragraphs about this style in ITALY!  

https://docs.google....Qh5N8kW2NZAErwg

Moving on to Cosa, Italy, and I quote:

"Limestone fortification walls of polygonal masonry from the Roman colony of Cosa (Tuscany, Italy), founded in 273 B.C. Note the three visible courses of quasi isodomic masonry visible beneath the larger polygonal blocks.
http://www.flickr.co...ich/4752324354/

and a wiki
http://en.wikipedia....walls_and_gates

So this IS evidence that not only Peruvians made irregular shaped stones into walls. Evidence that man did it, in many parts of the ancient world. And at no other site is there mention of softening stones to get a tight fit... wonder why that is?

Im not providing more... but Ive presented evidence of the style being used, further afield than has been mentioned here.  

Excellent work by the stone masons again, I just hope Brien Forester doesn't go there - and in his lack of understanding attribute it to the AA

Puma Punku is interesting no doubt, as are all the other ancient sites. But...man did it.

Edited by seeder, 17 January 2013 - 12:07 PM.