Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Energy Healing

FrankBlunt

Hello,

On page 21 of the thread titled Demonology 101, I offered energy healing to another member. This is something I have been able to do on an in-person and distant basis since December of 1999.

Primarily I have given relief to sufferers of inflammation and chronic pain. This has largely consisted of migraines, arthritis, and cold symptoms. As inflammation is the catalyst for so many ailments, I have not yet explored the breadth of the ability.

Please be aware that I do not diagnose, nor do I use energy to pry into others' personal lives. I've had one remote viewing experience and one successful prediction with two women I treated, but both cases were during sleep and entirely unintentional. Rest assured, I will not divulge anything that I may learn as a result of heightened connection.

I'll begin by allowing three volunteers per day, and I will repost to let you know when to expect your turn. All dates and times provided should be Pacific (GMT - 8:00) to avoid asking for the locations of the participants. If there is a particular body part you want treated, you're welcome to mention it within the thread, or via PM if it is of a more sensitive nature.

Please select a time when you will not be operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery since I may cause drowsiness.

Regards,

Brian

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FrankBlunt

• She-ra

• HowdyDoo

• Barek Halfhand

You're a bit (read: extremely) delusional, maby a science book will help.

Hey! It's my old buddy, Wombat. Google the term "Reiki". What I do is no different. Accredited medical professionals fund studies in this practice.

You weren't there to see my cat reacting to the energy when I made the discovery during the holiday weekend, nor my mother having her sinus pressure alleviated, and especially not my late father's arthritis pain subsiding for months at a time.

For those who are genuinely interested, perform a web search with the following criteria: "Pranic healing" and "Eric Robins".

Dr. Robins is a board certified urologist, and I remember reading a profile of his patient suffering from an untreatable condition. He used the hands-on form of healing, very much the way that I do by placing the hands near without actually contacting skin.

Okee Dokee:

Since I am in a lot of pain right now, and I can't afford to be in a lot of pain because my mother has cancer and needs my care, I'm going to give this a try with much hope and a little suspicion.

I am having a problem with my left foot. The doctor says it will require surgery for Morton's Neuroma, but even the surgery isn't always successful.

I have been healed before for other ailments and am willing to give it another try. Would you please consider me?

Thanks!

Also--I am having a great deal of high blood pressure problems and severe headaches as the result of a cortisone shot I received for my foot which is not working. I'm feeling altogether sick. I'll take help any way I can get it, at this point.

Edited by HowdyDoo

Hello,

On page 21 of the thread titled Demonology 101, I offered energy healing to another member. This is something I have been able to do on an in-person and distant basis since December of 1999.

Primarily I have given relief to sufferers of inflammation and chronic pain. This has largely consisted of migraines, arthritis, and cold symptoms. As inflammation is the catalyst for so many ailments, I have not yet explored the breadth of the ability.

Please be aware that I do not diagnose, nor do I use energy to pry into others' personal lives. I've had one remote viewing experience and one successful prediction with two women I treated, but both cases were during sleep and entirely unintentional. Rest assured, I will not divulge anything that I may learn as a result of heightened connection.

I'll begin by allowing three volunteers per day, and I will repost to let you know when to expect your turn. All dates and times provided should be Pacific (GMT - 8:00) to avoid asking for the locations of the participants. If there is a particular body part you want treated, you're welcome to mention it within the thread, or via PM if it is of a more sensitive nature.

Please select a time when you will not be operating a motor vehicle or heavy machinery since I may cause drowsiness.

Regards,

Brian

Brian--I am currently at work but won't care if I fall asleep at this point. I'm walking with a cane and my foot is killing me, even when I'm sitting.

I live in CST time--currently 11:37 a.m. I'm on the road at 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. CST to 5:00 - 5:30 p.m. CST.

Edited by HowdyDoo

Okee Dokee:

I have been healed before for other ailments and am willing to give it another try. Would you please consider me?

Hello, HowdyDoo,

I'm sorry to hear about your conditions. I can't make guarantees, but it's free of charge. What time works best for you?

Hello, HowdyDoo,

I'm sorry to hear about your conditions. I can't make guarantees, but it's free of charge. What time works best for you?

I don't expect any guarantees--but I'm willing to try!

Now would be good...or after 5:30 p.m. CST. Anytime on the weekend since I stay home to take care of my Mom.

Brian--I am currently at work but won't care if I fall asleep at this point. I'm walking with a cane and my foot is killing me, even when I'm sitting.

I live in CST time--currently 11:37 a.m. I'm on the road at 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. CST to 5:00 - 5:30 p.m. CST.

Since I work from home, I have some time right now. You're welcome to post your findings, positive or negative.

As you may have heard before from other healers, the healer only opens a door, while the healee resolves his/her own pain. Sometime today, I'll post the technique used to treat my own pain with the hope others will learn. Alleged Reiki Masters claim to pass on the skill to others, but I can't imagine charging someone for that service.

I don't expect any guarantees--but I'm willing to try!

Now would be good...or after 5:30 p.m. CST. Anytime on the weekend since I stay home to take care of my Mom.

Okay. It should take me about five or ten minutes to relax into my meditative state.

I'm perfectly willing to try multiple treatments, and if my Wombat Marketing Dept. serves its intended purpose, my client base will remain quite manageable.

Okay--sock it to me. It's almost lunch time here, anyway, and I usually stay in my office and sleep.

I will be sure to post anything that occurs. I'll do a little meditating, too.

Okay--sock it to me. It's almost lunch time here, anyway, and I usually stay in my office and sleep.

I finished at about 12:05 your time.

As you might imagine, it has been those with whom I had some history who were treated distantly in the past. My lack of experience with people unfamiliar to me accounts for the numerous disclaimers. I'll try reading some of your previous posts to get a better sense of your personality, but I will never ask for personally identifiable information.

In terms of alleviating my own pain, limited meditation is required with the hands-on (Hands near, actually) method. I'd label it focus or concentration more so than meditation. What it involves is placing my hand within a few inches of the affected body part. I've tested a distance of two or three feet to rule out simple heat therapy, and I've had persistent success. The best way to describe it is an act of transmitting a nerve impulse to one's hand without commanding physical movement.

On that December weekend in 1999, my right hand had been resting on a couch cushion for several minutes without the slightest motion. When I picked it up, I found it numb in a way I'd never experienced before. The cat's reaction to my hand being lowered upon her when her eyes weren't fixed upon it illustrated that there was something odd happening. I'll cut this post short since there's plenty of time to answer questions about the discovery, but I'd enjoy hearing any success stories regarding self treatment of pain.

Dear Brian:

Thanks for the attempt! Well...my foot had a burning sensation around the time of the session. Pain in foot had increased at times through my lunch hour, and then subsided. (Almost like waves of pain.) It would get better, and then revert back to the pain.

At 1:45 p.m., I took a pain pill because of the pain. Now, at 2:30 p.m., foot a little better, but head is worsening.

I'm still open to further tries, and other experiments. I don't give up easy!

I'll see what happens over the weekend.

Thanks once again!

I'm still open to further tries, and other experiments. I don't give up easy!

HowdyDoo,

I visited the website linked to your profile, and read through some of your older posts, so my connection may improve in coming days.

I don't give up easily, either. I'll proceed with 11:00 your time on a nightly basis unless I hear otherwise. This has a relaxing affect upon me, so it's no trouble, and I'm by no means depleted by it.

Really, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this kind of witch doctor healing works. None.

When, for example, you have sinus preassure (or a flu, or pain or just about anything), it will eventually be cured by itself. If, during the sickness, you start doing that witchdoctor stuff, you automatically think that it was your "healing powers" that did it, when in fact it happened naturally.

There is absolutely no credible medical information confirming that it is in any way possible, nor do the laws of physics allow it. Claiming that you have such non-existent powers just causes harm, because it gets in the way of any real treatment by medical professionals.

Since you obviously have blind faith in such impossibilities, I want to ask you this: are you able to "heal" anything which manifests itself physically? I have a broken nose which makes breathing through it very difficult at times. Would you be able to straighten it? I'm guessing not. You can only "heal" things that happen inside a person, that can't be measured or confirmed. You rely on someone's word when they tell you that the pain has gone and even if it has, there is no way of proving that you caused it to go away. It's all subjective and unverifiable. I mean come on... your CAT reacting to your "energy"?! What "energy" is that? I guess the vaguer you are, the safer you are...

Edited by Wombat

I dont believe you can actualy heal people either but for Howdydoo's sake I hope its real. Maybe you should try some of his techinques on your own as well Howdy.

Wombat -

Actually there is a study in progress right now. It's not ready for publication yet in that, well the study is still in progress. I know this because I am involved in this study in various ways.

Now this is not supporting Brian's claim, in that I know zero about Brian. So I neither deny or support his specific claim, because I simply have no clue who Brian is.

The person that is being tested is showing actually that this indeed can be done. There is also a theory on how this is being done too, that will in the future be examined.

The test is right now has confirmed that this person does help w/pain control via thought. Right now the test is going on:

The testing right now afirms that he does indeed help w/noticeable pain relief in patients. He does two options at random. States helping when he's not. States helping when he is. It is very consistant when he says he is but isn't - no pain relief is experienced by the patient - when he does indeed help, pain relief is experienced by the patient. This is being done w/4 different doctors watching and monitoring the patient.

Now this does support that there is no "healing" perse going on - just very noticable pain relief going being experienced by the patient. The tests are still going on so I am not at this time permited to release names and such of the test, if indeed it will go public. The specific person being tested is still thinking about their name being released, for obvious reasons. I have a feeling that they will not, based on one-on-one dialogs.

But I did get permission to state what I did above.

I mean come on... your CAT reacting to your "energy"?! What "energy" is that? I guess the vaguer you are, the safer you are...

Wombat,

I wrote in a separate thread some time ago about a lupus sufferer with whom I achieved measurable results in year 2000. Her arm was red, swollen, extremely painful, and had been for two solid days. The pain resolved within 5 to 10 seconds after I began waving my hand over her arm. The redness and swelling was gone within minutes, but my intervention lasted less than a minute.

It's taken nearly 8 years for me to go this far public in testing the energy because I didn't care for the crowd of people gathering around me on the balcony of the 3rd floor lunch room in my office after I'd treated the lupus sufferer. She had a loud mouth, and I got a little taste of what celebrities complain about with paparazzi. Thankfully, the employees kept it quiet enough upon witnessing my reaction to them and permitted me to divulge the truth on my own terms.

There are a handful of people who know of my presence on this website who can speak to having felt the energy flowing from my hands. I don't know whether they are members or not, and I'm not about to pimp them for your skeptic pleasure. I don't treat my friends like tools.

I am approaching this as scientifically as possible, and I don't need to prove this phenomena to you for the sake of my emotional wellbeing. Science is exploratory, and it is correctable. Somewhere along the way, you may have forgotten that tenet.

As for my cat, since I know this is a trouble spot for you in light of my brevity, her head was facing the floor and was positioned between my knees. At a distance of several inches, I could feel her body pressing down on me with greater and greater force as my hand lowered further. After a few tests with this, she turned her head toward my face with a swift swivel of her neck and appeared frightened. The fact that she didn't jump off my lap illustrated that she was more surprised than scared, and the process didn't seem painful to her. I decided to run my hand parallel to her fur, again at several inches and a foot or two at times. She rolled over on her back to have her belly rubbed remotely. My dad testified to seeing her eyes rolled back in her head. Whether this was bliss or a trance state, I don't know.

I have been able to hold my hands apart, fully extended, and feel the tapping motion of my fingers on the opposing hand. Another co-worker I treated at the same office of the lupus sufferer felt such pressure that she thought I might have shoved her hand away had I gotten any closer than a few inches.

I will happily answer any further questions you may have. It is unlikely that I would be able to correct your deviated septum. I have the same condition. I never claimed to treat everything, did I? If a podiatrist tells you that he won't be able to perform the heart bypass you requested, does he cease to be a podiatrist?

Edited by FrankBlunt

I dont believe you can actualy heal people either but for Howdydoo's sake I hope its real. Maybe you should try some of his techinques on your own as well Howdy.

Hello, Heru,

When I was treating one of my relative's bursitis pain yesterday, she testified to waking up in the middle of the night a few days ago in pain. She told herself that there was no reason why her shoulder should hurt, told it to stop hurting, and it did. On a subconscious level at least, she has opened that door.

The pain resolved within about a minute, and I don't claim to have eliminated or even reduced the bursa.

Reiki Masters claim to bestow the ability upon those willing to pay the fee, however expensive that may be these days. I do find it interesting that I've never met a Reiki Amateur, and I do not agree with charging people money for opening doors. It's called chivalry.

Actually there is a study in progress right now. It's not ready for publication yet in that, well the study is still in progress. I know this because I am involved in this study in various ways.

Hi, Jjbreen,

I'd appreciate knowing the outcome of the study if you're at liberty to release the findings.

Hello, Heru,

When I was treating one of my relative's bursitis pain yesterday, she testified to waking up in the middle of the night a few days ago in pain. She told herself that there was no reason why her shoulder should hurt, told it to stop hurting, and it did. On a subconscious level at least, she has opened that door.

The pain resolved within about a minute, and I don't claim to have eliminated or even reduced the bursa.

Reiki Masters claim to bestow the ability upon those willing to pay the fee, however expensive that may be these days. I do find it interesting that I've never met a Reiki Amateur, and I do not agree with charging people money for opening doors. It's called chivalry.

Hi Brian, so in this case, would it be a "mind over matter" issue regarding your relative? Thanks, JN- :innocent:

Hi Brian, so in this case, would it be a "mind over matter" issue regarding your relative?

Having experienced so many undeniable phenomena in dream and semi-conscious states, I wouldn't doubt that. It's all a matter of how one defines "the mind".

Having experienced so many undeniable phenomena in dream and semi-conscious states, I wouldn't doubt that. It's all a matter of how one defines "the mind".

Thanks, Good point.. :yes:

This post is geared toward people proving for themselves that healing indeed works, not me spoon-feeding skeptics. Anyway, a true skeptic with scientific values says to himself:

"I'll search for, or await, evidence to prove the concept under true experimental conditions, but until such time I cannot render a determination either way."

not:

"I wasn't there, so it can't be true."

The latter sentiment is the remark of a true believer, not a skeptic.

On page 56 of Socrates' thread, "Astral Travel & My Technique", I included a relaxation method that can be used to bring one's entire body into the state attained with my hand on the evening I made the healing discovery. Click here to reach the page if you'd like to try it. Whether or not you achieve energy healing, you're going to experience some measure of tranquility.

Once you can no longer feel your dominant hand (This is obviously the one to which you apply the greatest quantity of energy), pick it up and wave it over a sensitive area of your body (Face, the hairless portion of your forearm, etc.). Don't worry, you'll have full use of it and limited physical sensation, but your pain tolerance will be dramatically increased. Patients have used similar relaxation / meditation techniques to undergo major surgery without anesthetic of any kind.

See if you detect any excess warming, tingling, or other odd sensations on the part of the body selected.

I shouldn't have to tell anyone that he/she will benefit more by learning this practice than continuing to take pain killers and anti-inflammatory drugs.

Really, there is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that this kind of witch doctor healing works. None.

When, for example, you have sinus preassure (or a flu, or pain or just about anything), it will eventually be cured by itself. If, during the sickness, you start doing that witchdoctor stuff, you automatically think that it was your "healing powers" that did it, when in fact it happened naturally.

There is absolutely no credible medical information confirming that it is in any way possible, nor do the laws of physics allow it. Claiming that you have such non-existent powers just causes harm, because it gets in the way of any real treatment by medical professionals.

Since you obviously have blind faith in such impossibilities, I want to ask you this: are you able to "heal" anything which manifests itself physically? I have a broken nose which makes breathing through it very difficult at times. Would you be able to straighten it? I'm guessing not. You can only "heal" things that happen inside a person, that can't be measured or confirmed. You rely on someone's word when they tell you that the pain has gone and even if it has, there is no way of proving that you caused it to go away. It's all subjective and unverifiable. I mean come on... your CAT reacting to your "energy"?! What "energy" is that? I guess the vaguer you are, the safer you are...

There really isn't any proof that it doesn't work is there? It would be different if this were a scam to get money out of the posters here, but this is being offered free of charge, so why does it bother you so much?