Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Proof that dinosaurs lived alongside humans ?

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,968 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 20 June 2007 - 04:31 PM

and officially mankind began when god gave them the breath of life.  maybe there were manlike creatures before us.  just because they used simple tools and built shelter doesnt prove they had a soul.

I'd love to see you "prove" that you have a soul.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#92    bigdog112

bigdog112

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 04:38 AM

Biblical propaganda that doesn't hold water.

glasses of water not  religion holds water I hope you don't run around poring water on a bible and try to drink it later.

The amount of drawings depicting dinosaur's in ages where dinosaurs where never discovered always raises questions and new beliefs. Till there is hard prof visa vi a dino bone dating to the time of humans we will always debate this thought and those drawings.

* Signature removed, as it was in excess of the 50k maximum size *

#93    jksponge

jksponge

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:53 PM

One thing I've learned about this and simillar arguments, is that creationists have no interest in ever learning any truth if it doesn't fit their agenda.  Evolutionists and scientists on the other hand pretty much live to discover any and all truths, regardless of the outcome.  This is easy to prove. Ask any Christian if they would renounce their faith, if indisputable proof was discovered that the entire Jesus story was a myth, made up by mere men.  Of course nothing can change those that live on faith. That so... this entire argument is a waste of time.  

#94    Ravinar

Ravinar

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts
  • Location:some where between the majesty of creation and the void of oblivion

• A truly powerful being needs not destroy.

Posted 28 June 2007 - 05:01 AM

One thing I've learned about this and simillar arguments, is that creationists have no interest in ever learning any truth if it doesn't fit their agenda.  Evolutionists and scientists on the other hand pretty much live to discover any and all truths, regardless of the outcome.  This is easy to prove. Ask any Christian if they would renounce their faith, if indisputable proof was discovered that the entire Jesus story was a myth, made up by mere men.  Of course nothing can change those that live on faith. That so... this entire argument is a waste of time.  

(sigh) so true disgust.gif its always the same old crap. creationists will try and poke holes in the science of evolution while providing no proof of there own or proof that has already been debunk. while evolutionists bombard them with facts and evidence to show that they are wrong but to no avail

the human race is at an end and and my soul grows weary. the one thing that could revive it is almost gone and is in no condition to heal me. yet i shall not despair for the light of hope shines even in the greatest darkness. i shall continue to hope.... hope for the days of green and ever lasting love of all things. for those whom think them selfs better shall realize they are not all that is. nor are they in any way better for all life is equal.

#95    Deinychus_rulz

Deinychus_rulz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 11:00 PM

As they say "Stupid is for ever."

#96    . Alexandros .

. Alexandros .

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

Well anything is possible, Man has not stepped foot everywhere on Earth, and have you noticed just about all these sightings come from tribes and small towns. I mean the chinese, always wrote and documented about ancient dragons still roaming the earth even to this day. Just becuase we dont have stone hard proof of this, doesnt mean its all fake and bull@#$%. The western world have not been everywhere and therfore have not discovered all species. But local tribes and villages see these things everyday and it is just a usual sighitng 4 them. The amazon and the forests of Vietnam and other countries have all kinds of these reports, but we never go and see what they are all talking about, and when expiditions get going. Something always happens, like someone on the expedition get a desease or soemthing and then they end up packing home.

My advice, listen to the ancient tribes and local people, Just becuase they havnt got the same resources like the western world doesnt mean they are stupid and making it up. Or maybe they are interpruted different, like a god from the heavens(dragon) or the god from the below(sea monster).

I think i got a bit carried away, but i like expressing myself.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users