Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Netanyahu's nuclear bomb cartoon at UN

benjamin netanyahu speech iran nuclear united nations

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,379 posts

• ראה

Posted 28 September 2012 - 07:34 AM

I rarely watch UN speeches. I think the last good one I saw was Hugo Chavez's '06 characterture of George W. Bush as the Wicked Witch of the West. If you've never seen it, here's the clip. If you've seen it, watch it again, because he makes a prediction that oddly comes true in the form of the Arab Spring.

In the same news clip afterwards, then U.S. ambassador, John Bolton snobbishly comments, "We not going to address that sort of comic book approach to international affairs."

Ironic, considering that yesterday, the Prime Minister of Israel did the exact same thing; depicting perhaps, Chavez's prophesied "nightmare."

Edited by Raptor Witness, 28 September 2012 - 07:36 AM.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,266 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:03 AM

They are both trolls, noone really takes notice of them

#3    CommunitarianKevin

CommunitarianKevin

Fact Corrector

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

• Now we know that heedless self-interests is bad economics.-FDR

Posted 28 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

Damn it, no anvil dropped...

My screen names may change. My real name is Kevin. You can call me that in the threads...
My "about me" page...
http://www.unexplain...showentry=24860
http://athans-athansblog.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/KevinAthans

#4    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

Netanyahu at the UN reminded me very much of Colin Powell at the UN, telling lies and peddling propaganda.

#5    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 28 September 2012 - 01:40 PM, said:

Netanyahu at the UN reminded me very much of Colin Powell at the UN, telling lies and peddling propaganda.
And if Iran announces they are becoming a nuclear power "out of necessity" in a few months or a year, will we expect to see you condemn it?  I think everyone here who treats this as a purely political problem are extremely short sighted and the thing causing your myopia is your regard for anything that might harm Israel.  An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#6    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:29 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

And if Iran announces they are becoming a nuclear power "out of necessity" in a few months or a year, will we expect to see you condemn it?  I think everyone here who treats this as a purely political problem are extremely short sighted and the thing causing your myopia is your regard for anything that might harm Israel.  An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

Like Pakistans, right?

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#7    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,868 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:37 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 04:15 PM, said:

An Iranian bomb is going to affect the GLOBE in a negative way.

Says you.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#8    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 28 September 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

They are both trolls, noone really takes notice of them
No one really takes notice of the UN either.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#9    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostCradle of Fish, on 28 September 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Like Pakistans, right?
Nice try, but the imperatives at work there are totally different.  The Pak bomb was an answer to arch rival India.  Pakistan is Sunni Muslim (80%) and Iran is Shia.  And Iran's leadership is determined to spread their Islamic revolution around the globe - Pakistan just wants Kashmir.  Bottom line is that people like you are clueless of what is coming - I hope you find your slavery intolerable.

#10    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,658 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

Nice try, but the imperatives at work there are totally different.  The Pak bomb was an answer to arch rival India.  Pakistan is Sunni Muslim (80%) and Iran is Shia.  And Iran's leadership is determined to spread their Islamic revolution around the globe - Pakistan just wants Kashmir.  Bottom line is that people like you are clueless of what is coming - I hope you find your slavery intolerable.

So Iran is personally going to invade the whole of the world - because thats the only way they will convert the Western countries.
When was the last time you saw a whole country voluntarily convert to Islam or Christianity - the answer is simple - NEVER.

When do you predict that America will have reached 50% Muslim ? Or when do you predict that Iran will invade America ?

Setting up Mosques and persuading a few gullible fools to convert may frighten you - but it runs against the tide of history.

I would say that there is a very high probability that the theocracy ruling Iran will fall in short order, since it has failed to deliver on all the promises it made to its citizens. The Iranians are some of the most culturally sophisticated people in the world with an immense history behind them - they know when they are onto a losing deal.  Such is the destiny of all Utopian fantasies.

Your so absolutely comical in your paranoia :tu:

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 28 September 2012 - 05:39 PM.

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#11    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 28 September 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

So Iran is personally going to invade the whole of the world - because thats the only way they will convert the Western countries.
When was the last time you saw a whole country voluntarily convert to Islam or Christianity - the answer is simple - NEVER.

When do you predict that America will have reached 50% Muslim ? Or when do you predict that Iran will invade America ?

Setting up Mosques and persuading a few gullible fools to convert may frighten you - but it runs against the tide of history.

Your so absolutely comical in your paranoia :tu:

Br Cornelius
  I think you are simply cantankerous - you can't be that stupid.  If you'd rather live on your knees then that's your choice.  You may find it to be uncomfortable after awhile though.  I live my life in a quite peaceful manner and sleep well - thank you  :tu:

#12    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,658 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 05:35 PM, said:

I think you are simply cantankerous - you can't be that stupid.  If you'd rather live on your knees then that's your choice.  You may find it to be uncomfortable after awhile though.  I live my life in a quite peaceful manner and sleep well - thank you  :tu:
Please address the points rather than repeating your delusion.

Br Cornelius

Robert Anton Wilson

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,973 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostBr Cornelius, on 28 September 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

Please address the points rather than repeating your delusion.

Br Cornelius
Your object is simply to insult me brutha.  But I'll play along a bit.  Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.  A country need not become "majority" Islam to be over come by it.  I would think you'd have figured that out by now but I keep forgetting that for some here, their opinions mean more to them than logic.  Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain - and Syria all have militant Islamists either in power or agitating for it.  As to paranoia, I think your ilk are far more stressed about Christians having a voice in politics than I will ever be about Islam.  Those "culturally sophisticated people" have had the boot of extremist Islamists on their necks for 3 DECADES.  They made a feeble attempt to throw it off a few years ago - got ZERO help from the world and now are settled back into their slavery.  Perhaps the tooth fairy will come liberate them at some point - or the Irish Avenger...whatever.  Rant on as long as you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I almost feel badly for you - almost.

#14    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,658 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

View Postand then, on 28 September 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Your object is simply to insult me brutha.  But I'll play along a bit.  Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.  A country need not become "majority" Islam to be over come by it.  I would think you'd have figured that out by now but I keep forgetting that for some here, their opinions mean more to them than logic.  Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Yemen, Bahrain - and Syria all have militant Islamists either in power or agitating for it.  As to paranoia, I think your ilk are far more stressed about Christians having a voice in politics than I will ever be about Islam.  Those "culturally sophisticated people" have had the boot of extremist Islamists on their necks for 3 DECADES.  They made a feeble attempt to throw it off a few years ago - got ZERO help from the world and now are settled back into their slavery.  Perhaps the tooth fairy will come liberate them at some point - or the Irish Avenger...whatever.  Rant on as long as you like, doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I almost feel badly for you - almost.
So no actual clue as to how Islam is going to take over America, or even Europe. Nice try to deflect from the real demographics of an increasingly secular world. I suspect you fear secularism even more than you fear Islam.

You know what happens to Muslims who come to the west - they lose their faith and drift towards secularism. Thats a terrible way to overthrow a nation :w00t:
You know how I know this - because I come from a City with over half the population coming from India - that right I know from real experience rather than imagined fear. How many Muslims do you know ?
You know how many times a Muslim has tried to convert me ? Zero. The same cannot be said for Christians.

You live in a fear filled fantasy world.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius, 28 September 2012 - 06:32 PM.

Robert Anton Wilson

#15    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 28 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Netanyahu,reminds me of a Bulldog but with no Teeth......

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users