Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I would appreciate a reading please

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    lightandstrength

lightandstrength

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:50 AM

Hi, my name is Lucy 2 July 89 and I've definitely felt that during the last 12 months my path has been changing to a very natural spiritual way of life. One are im now stuck on is my relationship of 6 years, is this something I should carry on with or should I part and find someone more likeminded to my 'new' self. Thankyou, I hope someone will reply to me with an answer or advice x

#2    wanisika

wanisika

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

• Many people do not let their emotions in their heart to guide them. They forget their emotions are actually their soul's true desires.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Dear Lucy,

Since you're looking for guidance, I'm going to give you some spiritual advice for your kind reference. I strongly suggest you better go to your heart to find out your emotion when you're with him. If you feel uncomfortable in your heart, then it's a clear sign from your higher self (that's your soul) to part with him. I know you're sensitive soul. That's why you have doubt about your decision to avoid hurting him or his feeling. Remember that your choice is neither right nor wrong. You have your free will to do whatever you like. Don't let outside influence you including your ego in your mind! It's better to follow your heart as your heart is actually your authentic self. I hope my answers help you. Cheers~^^

Free Readings to Everyone:
http://akashicreadin.../free-readings/

#3    psychicpowersarenice

psychicpowersarenice

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 594 posts

• *Remembers her cat milking days on her farm in Detroit...*

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:17 AM

Have you talked to your partner about your new spiritual path? How does your partner feel about it?

I have
~Past Life Memories
~Random Slight Precognition
~Psi
~Aura Sight

#4    lightandstrength

lightandstrength

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Thankyou for both your replies. It's hard, he agrees with the living naturally side of it no tv, only fresh food and only alternative medicines (unless 'normal' medicines are absolutely required). It's the spiritual side he thinks is a bit airy fairy, which you know is entirely up to him did leave me a bit surprised though as he lost his mum suddenly 2 years ago so thought he'd be more open to it. For whatever reason I feel like I wouldn't be pursuing my path whole heartedly if I stay with him, I feel he would be blocking it somewhat. Hope that makes sense. I very much go on energies now and his I dont feel works so in harmony with mine anymore. I've changed and he hasn't at all. We also have 2 young children so I have to take them into consideration too. I have alot to thank him for, he got me out of a bad place that I'd struggled with for years so its thanks to him for my personal happiness these last 6 years. So what do I do.....x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users