Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#586    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:01 PM, said:

To those with an ounce of reasoning the way they did it must have employed some advanced method such as light or sound.   Let's be clear; there is no other conventional explanation on the table other than the crazy bow and sand idea and that's what this debate is all about.

Careful now, the skeptics don't want people to believe that ancients had advanced technological methods to construct buildings and artifacts way ahead of their time.

Heaven forbid if they did, the mainstream model would fall on its ass.

#587    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

No they haven't; if you think they have could you quote it please.  That hole you showed me was as rough as a rats tail.  Nothing whatsoever like the perfect holes seen in South America and Egypt.

You have no idea what those holes looked like when they were recently made. Do you have any idea what several hundred years of weathering does to rock?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#588    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 07:35 PM, said:

Maybe they liked stone? it is after all a natural element of the earth and has pleasing aesthetics.

Can you provide physical evidence of the Great Pyramid being built with primitive ramps, pulleys and copper chisels? Seems not.  Nice try though, but you have failed to stick to the primitive tools to even build that abomination. They even had to bring in modern technology to complete it, because it was too hard to do with primitive tools, also look at the size of those blocks compared to the real pyramids.

What a pathethic attempt, Egyptologists ideas are no way better than even von daniken ideas.

Posted Image

Good point; plus the above monstrosity is probably accurate to a few inches at best along it's entire dimension.  The GP descending passage is to within 0.25 inch!

Posted Image

#589    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 December 2012 - 07:42 PM, said:

You have no idea what those holes looked like when they were recently made. Do you have any idea what several hundred years of weathering does to rock?

Yes I do; it left the Egyptian and South American examples perfectly in tact.

Posted Image

#590    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

View PostLRW, on 04 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Heaven forbid if they did, the mainstream model would fall on its ass.

With the utter nonsense that AA proponents use as evidence there is no danger of that happening any time soon ever. The AA argument boils down to 'I don't know therefore aliens'. There is nothing to support the idea at all. You want evidence of ramps and what not for the pyramids? How about showing something, anything alien to support the AA hypothesis. Good luck with that because I can practically guarantee that you can't.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#591    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

How did you find out it wouldn't be necessary for aliens? Even if it wasn't necessary, how do you know that's not how they did it anyway for reasons of their own?

If we look at what has been done here on Earth in modern times.  When a technologically advanced nation goes in to a country that is technology poor, they may use some locals as a workforce, but they always take advantage of the technology they possess.  If they are replacing a bridge, the original may have been a simple rope bridge but it will be replaced by a better one of wood or stone based on conditions and availability of raw material.  Similarly, if the technologically advanced nations of the world were to go to Egypt to build a pyramid, they would be using flatbeds to haul the stone and cranes to lift them.  They wouldn't go to Egypt and then have thousands of workers build the pyramid using ramps.  So a race thousands of years more advanced than we are would also use the technology at their disposal.

With the type of technology at their disposal, the pyramid would have taken no more than a month for the aliens to build in my estimation.

Since there is no evidence that aliens were in any way responsible for the building of the pyramids, I can say that it was done by humans.  If however, evidence comes to light in the future, that does support aliens helping with the pyramids I will of course alter my conclusion.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#592    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

What it really boils down to is that people are going to believe what they want to believe it doesnt matter that theres evidence proving the AA theory is wrong. Some people just dont care and refuse to look at the evidence.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#593    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,485 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

So far, much as you wish, you've been able to suggest nothing else he could be other than an alien. You need to say:

1. how he could be native to a planet he created.
2. how you could have built the place you were born in.

Until you can answer both you still have nothing but a strong wish of some sort.

Since there is nothing in the texts that show God was born but has always existed, then he would be a native to a the area in which he created the universe.  So he would not be alien to whatever he created in that space.  If you build a garage on your property are you alien to the garage or not?  The answer is no.  You created it, it is yours just like God creating the universe.

Can you explain how an advanced race could create the universe?

Until you can, your premise that God was a technologically advanced alien has no legs on which to stand.

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#594    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:00 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 December 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

With the utter nonsense that AA proponents use as evidence there is no danger of that happening any time soon ever. The AA argument boils down to 'I don't know therefore aliens'. There is nothing to support the idea at all. You want evidence of ramps and what not for the pyramids? How about showing something, anything alien to support the AA hypothesis. Good luck with that because I can practically guarantee that you can't.

How about ancient art in Europe, North America and South America that portrays inexplicable humanoids often wearing equipment that we directly relate to space travellers.  What about the art portraying space craft in India and other parts of the world.  How does one explain the Dogon mystery?

It's all there if you care to look.  On the other hand if your big thing is bolting together outlandish explanations for such things to make it fit some outdated paradigm then I guess these things will pass you by.

Posted Image

#595    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,972 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

No they haven't; if you think they have could you quote it please.  That hole you showed me was as rough as a rats tail.  Nothing whatsoever like the perfect holes seen in South America and Egypt.
Here ya go

View Postpsyche101, on 02 December 2012 - 11:11 PM, said:

It called finishing Paxus.

Have not read the whole thread have you mate. Not the best way to "come back" mate. I suggest you get a handle on what has been proposed. I doubt you will come to the same conclusions after reading the thread.

View PostOniomancer, on 02 December 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Correction, the edge of the hole is irregular and rough. Note that the block itself is rough and the spot where they set the drill is at least 2 inches above what would be the surface of the block if it were leveled and finished. That's still pretty accurate for a test run. You know what they say, practice makes perfect.

That said, compare with some of these self-same wondrously accurate drill holes:

http://www.oocities....ing_drills.html

Looks kind of hit or miss precision-wise.

View PostSlave2Fate, on 02 December 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

Posted Image

This makes a round hole. Your ignorance inexperience with hand tools is showing...
(note emphasized  parts).

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#596    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,485 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

View Postnopeda, on 03 December 2012 - 10:11 PM, said:

Are you saying they're two different maps or two different ways of spelling the same thing, or don't you know? How are you claiming either or both have been debunked and what are you claiming is the truth?

For the Perry Reese map you will need to do your own research.  As far as the Piri Reis map, just do a search on UM and you will find it included in several topics.

AA LOGIC

#597    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 08:00 PM, said:

How about ancient art in Europe, North America and South America that portrays inexplicable humanoids often wearing equipment that we directly relate to space travellers.  What about the art portraying space craft in India and other parts of the world.  How does one explain the Dogon mystery?

It's all there if you care to look.  On the other hand if your big thing is bolting together outlandish explanations for such things to make it fit some outdated paradigm then I guess these things will pass you by.

This video is a section of a video that booN posted a while back. I see you haven't watched it at all. Until you can address the points it brings to the table (i.e. the 'alien' images are actually traditional elements of the art style portraying angels etc.) then you are arguing from ignorance... again.

#598    LRW

LRW

Apparition

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

Good point; plus the above monstrosity is probably accurate to a few inches at best along it's entire dimension.  The GP descending passage is to within 0.25 inch!

A monstrosity indeed, a frankenstein of engineering. What is interesting though is how miniscule those blocks are in the Nippon attempt at reconstructing the Great Pyramid. Also, the nippon model was not sufficient enough to account for the interior walkways and rooms that exist within the Great Pyramid, with perfect accoustical resonance. The Great Pyramid is not a simple stone-upon-stone construction, its much more comlex than what nippon tried to achieve, fortunately Nippon failed miserably because they had not a clue what they were doing. In the end, it proved too difficult for them to use primitive methods so they so they resorted to modern technology to complete their pathethic abomination of a model of the Great Pyramid.  

View PostSlave2Fate, on 04 December 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

The ancient alien theory is already proven, the ancients worshipped beings that dwell in the stars, they engraved that in pictures. Yet, skeptics brand the mythoology as fairytales. When its anything but.

Also, your evidence is not any better.

The only evidence you have is proof that you can not replicate the ancient feats of engineering seen in the Great Pyramid with primitive tools. No, you drop the primitive tools and throw the toys and dummy out the pram when it becomes too hard, so you resort to modern technology and still can not duplicate it properly.  

Posted Image

#599    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,972 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

You sound ridiculous.  You are avoiding the issue.  If they used pipes then tell us how they made them.   Simple.
[...]

Oh dear...

Ok, pipes:
1) molding (thicker wals);
2) casting, and then rolling (thinner walls).

View Postzoser, on 04 December 2012 - 07:02 PM, said:

[...]
By holes I mean 2-3 inch diameter, and at least 2 feet deep.

An old boxing saying goes "You can run but you can't hide".

It's time to put up or shut up on this one.
Say WHAT?!!! 8 cm - how many inches it will be? Just little over 3. Now, 6 cm (~0.2 feet) per 20 hours (or 10 hours for experienced drillers), two feet will be in 200 hours (or 100 hours). Do the math. Heck, add 50 hours for smoke breaks, and you'll have your 2 feet hole (drilling). How much left for finishing, depends on the finishing level.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#600    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,195 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 04 December 2012 - 04:12 PM, said:

When you factor in all that must happen for an advanced alien race to reach the Earth, why they would help us build structures that are designed as humans would design them, and why they would choose to work in stone when they could manufacture lighter, longer lasting materials, alien intervention becomes the least likely.

That's been my biggest problem with the whole AA things. Well, besides the overwhelming lack of evidence.
What would be the point of aliens helping people build giant stone monuments? Why no show them advanced metal working, or medicine, or the amazing physics necessary to cross interstellar distances?
No... we'll just help you stack these rocks.
WTF aliens? You're useless.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1, 04 December 2012 - 08:27 PM.

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0