Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

Dentist pulled out all boyfriend's teeth

dentist teeth

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,315 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

View PostEldorado, on 02 May 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

Sad to hear the usual "Hell hath no fury" crap again.

(Women can be excused violent behaviour)

*sigh*

No excuse intended. IMO she should be stripped of her medical/dental license, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and sent to prison.

That all said, Hell still has no fury like that of (at least some) women who've been scorned. BTW, in a similar situation men often will opt to kill.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#32    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,475 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

View PostLilly, on 02 May 2012 - 01:45 AM, said:

No excuse intended. IMO she should be stripped of her medical/dental license, prosecuted to the full extent of the law, and sent to prison.

That all said, Hell still has no fury like that of (at least some) women who've been scorned. BTW, in a similar situation men often will opt to kill.

(Apologies if my post seemed solely at you, I should have worded it better)

Tis the whole double-standard thing with society.

If a male did same he'd be called the "monster dentist" and there'd be no s******s.  It taints the whole "equality" thing, imo.

Like.. if a 25yr-old male teacher abuses a schoolgirl.. he's a beast.  If it's a female teacher and a boy, the boy is "lucky".

If a 50yr-old woman says Justin beiber is cute, she's a character. If a 50yr-old man says Selena Gomez is cute, he's a dirty old man.

Can you get where I'm coming from?

Edit: The word that the bot has trouble with is another word for "snicker - titter - giggle - tehee - chuckle".

Edited by Eldorado, 02 May 2012 - 01:58 AM.

#33    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,315 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:04 AM

I'd say what this woman did is pretty much monstrous. And, I highly suspect she's going to be doing jail time pretty soon.

Here lately there have been quite a few female teachers in the news for inappropriate contact with young male students.

Oh, and if a 50 year old woman finds Justin Beiber *attractive* (in a sexual manner) she's completely insane IMO.

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

"All that live must die, passing through nature into eternity" ~Shakespeare~ Posted Image

#34    MysteryMike

MysteryMike

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts

• Just a average 21 year old guy with a creative mind.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:14 AM

Man she must of taken this whole break up thing too serious....

My Youtube Account - http://www.youtube.c...r/Dinospikester

My Deviantart Account - http://mikespikester11.deviantart.com/

My Fanfiction.net Account - http://www.fanfictio...2/CrossoverMike

#35    Apollyon3000

Apollyon3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostZaphod222, on 02 May 2012 - 01:40 AM, said:

I hope a medical doctor uses his/her professional capacity to mutilate YOU. Then, please come back and repeat your idiotic comment.

Sheesh!

Idiotic no, satirical and insensitive sure. Sometimes I come across that way. And by the way, I have had a medical professional F -up miserably because of an abuse of their 'professional capacity' but I don't care to justify myself further to you.

#36    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 02 May 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostApollyon3000, on 02 May 2012 - 02:20 AM, said:

Idiotic no, satirical and insensitive sure. Sometimes I come across that way. And by the way, I have had a medical professional F -up miserably because of an abuse of their 'professional capacity' but I don't care to justify myself further to you.

Sometimes one has to be satirical and (appear) insensitive. It lightens up proceedings which is often required.
I actually found your comment quite amusing. keep them coming :)

#37    Apollyon3000

Apollyon3000

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:16 AM

View PostEnglishgent, on 02 May 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

Sometimes one has to be satirical and (appear) insensitive. It lightens up proceedings which is often required.
I actually found your comment quite amusing. keep them coming :)

Well at least one person got it. Thanks. :yes:

#38    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,369 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:08 AM

Yes... just heard of this yesterday... Most likely this lady will do jail-time...(and perhaps take care of the  dentistry needs in jail? )... But the general consensus here in Australia that I heard was that that guy was an idiot.  The least he could have expected was a painful visit...  Maybe if this happened in France she may get away with it... there I heard you have "A  crime of passion  , or crime passionnel," because of sudden strong impulse such as sudden rage or heartbreak rather than as a premeditated crime.

Had that guy mocked her.. or turned up at the surgery with his new girlfriend when he went to get his tooth fixed ?

Edited by crystal sage, 02 May 2012 - 04:12 AM.

#39    The Unseen

The Unseen

Poltergeist

• 2,774 posts

• Whats out there?

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:40 AM

I would take her licence away banning her for life,Make her pay hundreds of thousands and make her serve 20 years in prison with murderers.HECK i WOULD MAKE SURE she doesn't come out alive,Yes it sounds harsh but here's the problem:she MIGHT have to serve 3 years and lose her licence,But all that is going to do is make it seem like it is alright to do what she did,3 years!!! come ON!!!Just because she is a woman? all that is going to do is make it seem like 3 years is nothing and more people will commit crimes with out fear of punisment .Give her at least 20 years w/out the chance of parole.

#40    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:07 AM

That's not a spur of the moment thing, she spent a bit of time and effort to do that. Must of had a lot of anger built up or be insane.

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#41    Robin_Shadowes

Robin_Shadowes

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

• I lol therefore I am.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:59 AM

At least he doesn't have a toothache anymore. :no: :w00t:

#42    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,806 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:56 PM

View PostLilly, on 02 May 2012 - 02:04 AM, said:

Oh, and if a 50 year old woman finds Justin Beiber *attractive* (in a sexual manner) she's completely insane IMO.

Ok thats 100% perversity almost along bestiality ;-)

But honestly, jokes aside, biology is biology, some older guys may even find Britney Spears or the Olsen sisters attractive.

Finally got my black belt....

#43    Mr Supertypo

Mr Supertypo

Hi...

• 1,806 posts

• not for nothing, but you sound like a half [...]

Posted 03 May 2012 - 04:00 PM

ok it could be worse, imagine if she was a gynecologist? :o  *hint* castration :cry:

Ok seriously now. IMO the guy did a good thing leaving her. If she so crazy and unstable, she deserved to be left from her bf.

But now im guessing, she perhaps told him, lets just be friend. Come over me, and i'll fix you teeth!

Finally got my black belt....

#44    catfishyeah

catfishyeah

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 49 posts

• All begin, and end with nothing.

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:06 PM

Yikes. I'm going to watch what my girl's jobs are from now on(note to self, don't date any doctors or dentists).

#45    Guest_Coffin It Up_*

Guest_Coffin It Up_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2012 - 04:47 AM

I don't believe this is even a true story. I mean what are the odds that your girlfriend is also your dentist?. And I find it very strange all of these stories labelled under Bizarre seem to come from The Daily Mail. Britain's worst newspaper, that has been caught out on many an occasion for making up crazy lies and reporting inaccurately on news stories. As I said before if it's unbelievable and Daily Mail, chances are its fake and made up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users