Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Zombie movie?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    Yazdepp

Yazdepp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:06 AM

Hello, when I was around 7 I watched a film with my grandma about zombies. Can any body help me with the title? I remember that its a group of people who are in a house and are trying to escape in a car and they go to a hospital. Theres also zombies in the hospital. Thats all I remember.

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,998 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

View PostYazdepp, on 17 June 2011 - 09:06 AM, said:

Hello, when I was around 7 I watched a film with my grandma about zombies. Can any body help me with the title? I remember that its a group of people who are in a house and are trying to escape in a car and they go to a hospital. Theres also zombies in the hospital. Thats all I remember.
Has it got the army chick in it?

#3    DrunkDwarf

DrunkDwarf

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

What year was it you watched it? saying when you were 7 means little if we don't know your age. It would narrow things down if we knew what year the film was available.

"The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible." - Arthur C. Clarke

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it." - Terry Pratchett

Visit my blog at http://www.brianmcgillivray.com/

#4    Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko

Who's to say what is proper?

• 2,984 posts

• "Is this your last best chance? Or are you going to your grave with unlived lives in your veins?"

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:00 PM

I was thinking Demon Wind, but there's no hospital involved. Resident Evil?

#5    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

It could have been one of the Italian "Zombi" movies - I think "Zombi 3" had a few scenes in a hospital in it (I might be wrong with that... my memory of that one tends to be dominated by the scene of the flying zombie head).

Also, it might be "Re-Animator" - the setting there is mainly a hospital...

#6    Yazdepp

Yazdepp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

Well im 23 now so it was  a long time ago. I think I also remember that one of the zombies grabs someome when the humans are leaving in a car towards the hospital. Thanks to all of yall for the replys.

#7    snowfan1

snowfan1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:33 AM

Could it be Return Of The Living Dead 1987?

#8    Yazdepp

Yazdepp

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:34 AM

Nope it isnt return of the living dead. I still cant find it!

#9    ImaLoner

ImaLoner

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:50 AM

Do you remember if the genre was more comedy or horror?  Here's a list of zombie movies, along with the years they were released.  If you see any that seems like it might be what you're looking for, try googling the plot summary of each possibility.  http://www.squidoo.com/zombiemovies  The link claims to have listed all zombie movies, however, I noticed it was missing some movies, but it's a good place to start, methinks.

#10    alexbrown044

alexbrown044

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:41 PM

hi i am alex and i don't aware about
Zombie movie so please tell me this, i really want to know about

#11    hatecraft

hatecraft

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Sounds like Return of the Living Dead 2.

#12    Lady_Mercury

Lady_Mercury

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 311 posts

• 'What would James Bond do?'
    'He'd probably wear a corset so no one would guess he was sixty.'

Posted 29 August 2012 - 02:54 PM

Possibilities with hospital settings:

-  Return of the Living Dead

- Zombie Holocaust aka Zombie 3

- Re-Animator

- Bride of Re-Animator

- The Crazies

Sorry, I've just repeated what everyone else has said.

We shall not cease from exploration
And the end of all our exploring
Will be to arrive where we started
And know the place for the first time
- T.S. Eliot

#13    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 31 August 2012 - 08:30 PM

Return of the Living Dead Part II

#14    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 05:38 PM

The Beyond - a nasty low budget Italian grindhouse classic

The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - doesnt really take place in a house but concludes at a hospital

Edited by Ambush Bug, 01 September 2012 - 05:38 PM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#15    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostAmbush Bug, on 01 September 2012 - 05:38 PM, said:

The Beyond - a nasty low budget Italian grindhouse classic

The Living Dead At Manchester Morgue - doesnt really take place in a house but concludes at a hospital

One question that can settle things once and for all : Does the OP remember a scene in the hospital where a zombie is cut in half and the top half still crawls towards the kid in the corner?

If he does, then the movie is "Return of the living dead part II". If not, then it could be "From Beyond" (If he remembers weird forehead things) or "Zombi 3" (If he remembers weird disembodied flying zombie heads that pop out of cabinets).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users