Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Unexplained Fireball Video

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    quaneeri

quaneeri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• Conspiracy Hunter

Posted 23 October 2003 - 10:08 AM

user posted image

Movie Here:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page63.html

#2    Cufflink

Cufflink

Poltergeist

• 2,234 posts

• For you, Baby, I could be

Posted 23 October 2003 - 11:45 AM

Good link, quaneeri.  Even my steam-powered Victorian PC was able to play that video. tongue.gif

That to me looks like a missile/rocket launch.  I've seen enough footage of cruise/patriot night-time launches to tell a mile off.

What country was this?

btw...been meaning to ask...what facility is that, in your avatar?

Posted Image
Posted Image

In case...two words, not one Posted Image

#3    Nintendork

Nintendork

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

• One day i will rule this

Posted 23 October 2003 - 11:59 AM

woah, that was freaky! I think i have seen this video on that site with the urban legends... what is it called... oh yeah, www.snopes.com

Is adult entertainment killing our children, or is killing our children entertaining adults?

The reason Sants's so jolly is because he knows where all the naughty children live!-george carlin

#4    quaneeri

quaneeri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• Conspiracy Hunter

Posted 23 October 2003 - 12:13 PM

QUOTE (Cufflink @ Oct 23 2003, 11:45 AM)
Good link, quaneeri.  Even my steam-powered Victorian PC was able to play that video. tongue.gif

That to me looks like a missile/rocket launch.  I've seen enough footage of cruise/patriot night-time launches to tell a mile off.

What country was this?

btw...been meaning to ask...what facility is that, in your avatar?

Hi Cufflink.  original.gif

Yeah, you could be right about a rocket, it has a streak coming out the bottom at the end of the video.

My Avatar is Pine Gap.

#5    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 23 October 2003 - 03:14 PM

Splendid video quaneeri. thumbsup.gif Well although it looks like some missile or rocket launch thing,the brightness to me doesn't seem too right??Somehow it doesn't quite resemble an ordinary launching though....... dontgetit.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#6    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 23 October 2003 - 07:01 PM

Like Cufflink,  I was happy to see a clear steady video.  I noticed that at the beginning, it already has a flare of sorts, then it looks like a launch of some rocket type thing.  original.gif  

#7    quaneeri

quaneeri

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

• Conspiracy Hunter

Posted 23 October 2003 - 08:22 PM

Engulf/SpaceyKC

Thanks.  original.gif

The most mysterious part of the video to me is right at the end, when that flare happens, and the beam shoots both up and down.

You would think if it was a rocket the flare would only come from the bottom.  

#8    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 24 October 2003 - 07:54 PM

QUOTE (quaneeri @ Oct 23 2003, 04:22 PM)
Engulf/SpaceyKC

Thanks.  original.gif

The most mysterious part of the video to me is right at the end, when that flare happens, and the beam shoots both up and down.

You would think if it was a rocket the flare would only come from the bottom.

Oh I was thinking that part was the glare from the camera since the light seems so bright.    dontgetit.gif     It is quite mysterious.   cool.gif  

#9    Kryso

Kryso

Always watching...

• 3,943 posts

• Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction.

Posted 25 October 2003 - 03:16 AM

Interesting video clip. And as everybody has said, its fast. Normally when I click on something like that I have to wander off and make a cup of tea, or do the dishes, or have a shower, lol.
But it looks like a rocket. But is it to slow in climbing to be a rocket I ask, because Iím no military genius, and really have no idea apart from what I see in the movies.
But then do alien space crafts use rocket systems similar to ours? Donít think so.
Maybe it was a secret rocket launch, depositing some kind of satellite into space? Iím sure not every government announces when they are going to put some kind of spy satellite up there, lol. huh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users