Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

engineered falling of family

sickpuppy

In the same vein as cathy o'brian and others.. another family (or rather, what's left of it) claims to have been targetted by a CIA faction and had their daughters kidnapped and programmed into a lifestyle that was not originally intended for them..

the article is extensive, spread out over 6 pages and i'm only at the start of section 5 of 6.. would anyone else here be interested in reading their story and providing some feedback?

http://www.despotovic.com/pages/part1/page1.html

I read the whole thing, and guess what? The dude is crazy. Plain and simple. Paranoid-schizophrenic. EVERY time something even remotely bad happens, he blames it on some government plot, and then makes claims that he "escapes" or out-smarts them, and they try to kill him or his family, blah blah blah. It's pure insanity to think Yugoslavian, French, and American secret police care about this guy, let alone the "mob" that runs Chicago as he calls them. He's crazy. It's sad, not a conspiracy. Sheesh.

• 5 years later...

i remember this, what struck me was how the story was first carried (disseminated) by NEXUS magazine (or maybe it was new dawn, i used to read any **** back then) ..i since figured out what was happening years ago (being hoodwinked, i mean "initiated by degrees") was just being ramped-up a few notches, everything went "mainstream" and for a while now the whole population in general is just being indoctrinated into these things

anyway folks, ima have a look at the ol' CT forum one more time, see if people are still arguing about if there are camera's in Xbox's or not, and if the government is spying on us through our web cams or not ;) /sarcasm

• Like 1