Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need advice about phychic link

master_of_turbulance

So this is a very very long story, and there is a lot to cover because I have been experiancing this phenominon for close on a year now and have yet to find any kind of plausable explination. For the past few years i have been showing mild signs of phychic abilities, nothing major,just the occasional premontion coming true, or knowing something personal about a close friend or reLative before being told about it. But none of it ever caused any kind of issues, it never bothered me and I honestly thought it was kind of cool. Then my last year of high school comes around and there is this girl sitting next to me in cooking class. Now i dont really know her at all at this point, because i had only talked to her once before, but i just got the strangest feeling about her. As the semester went on that feeling began to get more and more distracting. To the point that it was begining to affect my work in the class. It was as if my brain was constantly focusing on her, and no matter how hard I tried I just couldnt tune it out. At first i just assumed that I just had a crush on her, but thats when the weird stuff started happening. I would find I randomly knew very minute details about her, like her medical history, what kind of hobbies and music she liked. I would always just be sitting in class and then a random thought would just enter my mind about her, then in a few seconds she would say something that confirmed the thought I just had. Now at this point the logical thing to do would be just ask her out or something, but i was made aware that she was currently dating a 19 year old wrestling jock, so i made sure to keeP my feelings concealed. This became considerably harder to do as the semester went on, because whatever was happening between her and myself was just becoming stronger and stronger, no matter how hard I tried to bury it. I found that i was able to accurately predict if she was in school or not, before even actually seeing her there, It was like i could just sense her aura so strongly that i could detect if it was present and in the building or not. I found i could accurately tell if she was happy or sad. At the time i had absaloutely no experience with what was happening and it scared the living crap out of me. I thought I was going crazy and it caused me a lot of mental distress. So obviously i never said anything to her because A: she was in a relationship and B: i was convinced i was a loony at that point. the semester ended and I stopped seeing her in class. It went away for a while after that,and I felt like a massive weight was lifted from my mind. At this point in the year i went through a bit of a spiritual awakening, I discovered the benefits of Meditation, and began to develop my aura and other phycic abilitis. I began to really mature in the space of a few weeks and I can say with certainty that my aura became far more attractive in that time. When school started again I found that she was in my biology class. I went into that situation with a far more positive mindset, and i didnt let the connection scare me this time. It was during biology class that the staring started. And this isnt just like the occasional passing glance, I would look up and find her making solid eye contact with me, and hold it for a few seconds. It started happening almost every day, one time whilst the class was watching a demonstration, she stood right next to me and started doing it, like literally a foot away. I can only say that the connection was becoming even stronger than it had been before. And she seemed to be trying to give off hints. I found that i would hear thoughts from her, then hear her say the exact thought word for word in a conversation. I still never said a word to her, because how the hell do you bring something like that up In conversation? Also I knew she was in a relationship, and I didnt want to go messing with that. The year went on and I found that I spent a lot of time focusing on that connection, It honestly felt really nice at times, like all my chakras were lighting up,from contact with her aura. Her staring increased and she started throwing in other signals as well. In fact one day I decided to research female body language to help see if she was attracted to me. The day i looked it up, I saw her make literally every single indicator that I researched, like she was checking off A list or something. I was certain at that point that there was definetaly something there between us, and I was incredibly tempted to say something at that point. But I resisted the urge, because I knew that she did have a boyfriend. And i am not the type of guy to intentionally go meddling in another guys relationship. So I did nothing, She sat there maling eyes at me nearly every day and I sat there and made absaloutely no indication. Im still not sure whether it was cowardice on my part or an actual desire to not screw with a relationship, but graduation rolled around and we both went our seperate ways. I havent seen her in a month now, but i still feel that connection from time to time. I figure now is too late for me to do anything but I felt like asking for some alternative views on the matter. Am I a coward? Or did I do the right thing? Sorry for the reeeally long post

JEEEZE!

Paragraph it man, that just hit me like a wall.

Can't read that, very sorry.

• Like 1

I think perhaps you should have asked her out. She could either say 'no, I'm happy in my current relationship' or she could say she was interested in you.

Sorry, there was a lot to cover. this event was going on over a very long period of time

• Like 1

I forgot to welcome you to UM. :st

If you spend enough time here you'll forget about her!

• Like 1

Thanks ouija :) i think you may be right. I was probably just too scared to say anything.

'Faint heart never won fair lady'! (Showing my age there! :lol: )

You have a point. Idk i just kind of felt like a scumbag. Cuz I know if I was dating her I wouldnt want another guy coming along and asking her out. It was mainly out of respect for her boyfriend (I dont actually know him, but i try and treat every stranger with respect.

It does sound as if she was interested though. You could have expressed your interest but made it clear that you wouldn't date her unless she was 'single'. Then the ball's in her court .... she perhaps didn't want to break up with her boyfriend unless she was sure you liked her.

JEEEZE!

Paragraph it man, that just hit me like a wall.

Can't read that, very sorry.

Here here!

I got 4 lines in and became quite giddy and unsteady.

• Like 1

I forgot to welcome you to UM. :st

If you spend enough time here you'll forget about her!

If you spend enough time here you will forget more than just her!!!!!

• Like 1

From one Canadian to another, chin up kiddo, it seems tough now but trust me, before you know it it will be a distant memory, you're a young buck, dont take anything to seriously or worry too much, enjoy your youth.

Thanks for the advice guys, the general vibe I get is that I should have done something. also im curios what you guys mean by "Ill forget about her the more time i spend here"

Just that it can get a bit of a hold of you and 'make' you spend lots of time here :lol: , plus, there are a lot of lovely people here of all ages(plus some real horrors that you'll quickly recognise and learn to ignore!), plus, Saru and the mods are pretty hot on keeping things civil(but they can't be everywhere at once, of course!).

Have fun! :D

Just that it can get a bit of a hold of you and 'make' you spend lots of time here :lol: , plus, there are a lot of lovely people here of all ages(plus some real horrors that you'll quickly recognise and learn to ignore!), plus, Saru and the mods are pretty hot on keeping things civil(but they can't be everywhere at once, of course!).

Have fun! :D

There are no horrors! Only opposing or conflicting views to your own!

There are no horrors! Only opposing or conflicting views to your own!

NO, there actually ARE some horrible people!

NO, there actually ARE some horrible people!

Come on! Everyone is lovely in their own special way! Even Hudds

Its whats inside that counts!

Nope, some people really don't have any 'loveliness' .......... inside or out! (And Hudds is a sweetie :yes: )

Seems like an interesting community

• Like 1