Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Witness Urinates On Self

topsecretresearch

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video!

by Stan Morris, Web Producer

Last Modified: Jul 23, 2008 4:15 PM EDT

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds

8692018_BG1.jpg

JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident.

Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m. Thursday. He thought they needed to go to the bathroom, but when he walked outside, he said he saw something completely different.

"I thought they had to use the bathroom. They'll wake me up if they have to use the bathroom but they were making growling noises. I took them outside and I saw big full moon and another bright light. I got my phone to take a picture of it. When I got back out, you couldn't see the moon or any stars. After I took the picture, it started bouncing around and stuff," says Kibby.

Kibby then painted a clear picture of how scared the incident made him, "I had urinated on myself. I ride bikes and I'm a pretty big guy, I'm not scared of much of anything. It confused the hell out of me."

Kibby feels that the light, be it a UFO or not, may have been hostile. He says he trusts his dogs instincts and if they feel bad about something, it can't be good.

Do you think it is extra-terrestrial? Is it a UFO? Or is it something else completely? Watch the video, then vote in our web poll and finally, discuss it in the comments! We want to know what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------

Note: animal reaction

He was having an adverse reaction to the implant the aliens gave him. They'll come back and take care of it, assuming he doesn't settle in on his own. If that fails then they'll just take him and put him in the galactic trash can as, "unusable"

Hey, not everyone is automatically a good subject for alien study.

There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds.

• Like 3

There was a full moon the next night on july 18th, 2008. I imagine that is what we are seeing in this photo. An almost full moon with some clouds.

No, you got that one wrong. Try again. The moon phase on July 17, 2012 was crescent moon, not full moon. You shouldn't propose obviously fake "explanations" like that because they are too easy to check.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&sqi=2&ved=0CCUQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Flunaf.com%2Fenglish%2Fmoon-phases%2Flunar-calendar-2012%2F07%2F17%2F&ei=mAtGUNnpOOm9ygHkgoDoCQ&usg=AFQjCNHEr3O7Dl2yc6P6GyTljkxWOfBKxQ&sig2=iCJ6eC487mLk8G6qPo05OQ

• Like 1

OK, so is it just me, or is this just a photo of a starrish dot, not a video??

by Stan Morris, Web Producer

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds

Kibby then painted a clear picture of how scared the incident made him, "I had urinated on myself. I ride bikes and I'm a pretty big guy, I'm not scared of much of anything. It confused the hell out of me."

Kibby feels that the light, be it a UFO or not, may have been hostile. He says he trusts his dogs instincts and if they feel bad about something, it can't be good.

Do you think it is extra-terrestrial? Is it a UFO? Or is it something else completely? Watch the video, then vote in our web poll and finally, discuss it in the comments! We want to know what you think!

---------------------------------------------------------

Note: animal reaction

If it was a genuine UFO, then I'd say his instincts were good. Trust them.

No, you got that one wrong. Try again. The moon phase on July 17, 2012 was crescent moon, not full moon. You shouldn't propose obviously fake "explanations" like that because they are too easy to check.

http://www.google.co...87mLk8G6qPo05OQ

Sure. It was cresent on July 17,2012. This story happend July 12, 2008, however.

• Like 3

Sure. It was cresent on July 17,2012. This story happend July 12, 2008, however.

???

This is what the article says:

"A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident."

Google it. This story is from 2008.

You are partly right:

http://hotblur.com/!...rinates-on-self

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! by Stan Morris, Web Producer Last Modified: Jul 23, 2008 4:15 PM EDT Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident. Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs...

This is what you posted:

This story happend July 12, 2008, however.

Edited by Abramelin

What is really strange is that this is a 4 years old story about a photo of a white dot on a black background (night sky?) that made a guy p*** his pants, lol.

• Like 2

You are partly right:

That's not what the article says.

"JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident.

Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m. Thursday. He thought they needed to go to the bathroom, but when he walked outside, he said he saw something completely different."

Edited by TheMacGuffin

Anyway, the moon was not full on July 12, 2008 either, so that doesn't work for you. Am I the only one who checks these things? I'm not even a 'skeptic', thank God!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.moonconnection.com%2Fmoon_july_2008.phtml&ei=VihGUKuuB4Gi2QXmk4DYDA&usg=AFQjCNFfM7STjzOjjf31lxd6SQhQTFbyBw&sig2=almbkCJUlxo-M-sJxv3m9g

That's not what the article says.

"JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident.

Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs woke him up at about 4:00 a.m. Thursday. He thought they needed to go to the bathroom, but when he walked outside, he said he saw something completely different."

I know it didn't say that, and you misquoted me.

THIS is what I posted:

You are partly right:

Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! by Stan Morris, Web Producer Last Modified: Jul 23, 2008 4:15 PM EDT Jonesboro Man Says He Saw a UFO and We Have the Video! - KAIT-Jonesboro, AR-News, weather, sports, classifieds JONESBORO, AR (KAIT) - WEB EXCLUSIVE - A Jonesboro man says he saw a UFO in the sky early Thursday morning, July 17th, that scared him so bad...well...he had an accident. Gary Kibby of Jonesboro was asleep in his residence at Meadowview Trailer Park when his dogs...

This is what you posted:

Edited by Abramelin

I know it didn't say that, and you misquoted me.

THIS is what I posted:

I've never quoted you even once in my life and never will. I quoted the actual article. LOL

I've never quoted you even once in my life and never will. I quoted the actual article. LOL

No, you quoted me, or part of my post, and THAT was a quote from Imaginarynumber's post:

http://www.unexplain...2

And left out the rest.

You left out the part where I corrected IN's date.

Whatever.

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

No, you quoted me, or part of my post, and THAT was a quote from Imaginarynumber's post:

http://www.unexplain...2

And left out the rest.

You left out the part where I corrected IN's date.

Whatever..

Whatever is right. I'm the only one who even knows what the correct date is.

I'd bet you are right. :tu:

• Like 1

You are partly right:

This is what you posted:

Typo. I meant to type July 17, 2008.

There was a full moon on the 18th. The moon always looks almost full in the days before and after a full moon. The guy lived in a trailer park. Trailer parks are havens for raccoons, skunks and opossums. He took the dogs out and they started growling. Probably because of a wild animal near by. He then says that he saw the full moon and another light. However, according to his story, we also know that it was cloudy. The fact that he saw the moon at all suggests that there wasn't complete cloud cover. A full moon and broken clouds.. hmm.. recipe for refracting light. He saw the moon. Twice. The second time it scared him so bad he p***ed himself.

Whatever is right. I'm the only one who even knows what the correct date is.

It was a typo. The article is from 2008. You don't have to be a dick.

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 3

You do realize that the last time there was a Thursday July 17th, it was in 2008... right?

If that's the right date at all. He said it was July 12th.

I've never had anything scare me that bad especially a light in the sky. Who knows what that man was seeing. Like he said he just woke up.