Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

are u like me?seeking new knowledge?

seekingknowledge

Hi everyone.Recently in last 6months ive come to a point in my life were ive done so many bad thngs and ended up in jail for last 3years,wee i began thinking about life and were i am and started to think what life really is and were im going.i wantee to know all there was to know and started reading books on ancient mysteries,mythology,meditation,connecting with the inner self,astrology,philosphy,occult,evolution.im constantly wanting to learn new things,

the point of this thread is,if you are the same,if you love to seek knowledge,and like me know there is more to this world,more to our lifes than what we see then id love to hear from you.

i want to set up a group of like minded people to share new things,beliefs,discuss things that matter to each of us,seek theorys on everything like begining of universe,life,wether as human beings we have the capability of connecting with other lfe form and matter on a differnt frequency and so on

So if like me youve been wondering about such things and more then id love to hear from you

And no ive not lost my mind,im not mental ive just started to question things a little more than accepting what i was taught at school.Albert einstein and issac newton were laughed at for there beliefs by the masses,for what today we all take as the truth,so whos to say what im saying isnt the truth,and im not unrealistic to also think it can all be fake to

Anyway id love to hear off you all,even if you dont subscribe to the things ive said,id like your input to

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Mirdad

• seekingknowledge

• DieChecker

• StarMountainKid

Hi everyone.Recently in last 6months ive come to a point in my life were ive done so many bad thngs and ended up in jail for last 3years,wee i began thinking about life and were i am and started to think what life really is and were im going.i wantee to know all there was to know and started reading books on ancient mysteries,mythology,meditation,connecting with the inner self,astrology,philosphy,occult,evolution.im constantly wanting to learn new things,

the point of this thread is,if you are the same,if you love to seek knowledge,and like me know there is more to this world,more to our lifes than what we see then id love to hear from you.

i want to set up a group of like minded people to share new things,beliefs,discuss things that matter to each of us,seek theorys on everything like begining of universe,life,wether as human beings we have the capability of connecting with other lfe form and matter on a differnt frequency and so on

So if like me youve been wondering about such things and more then id love to hear from you

And no ive not lost my mind,im not mental ive just started to question things a little more than accepting what i was taught at school.Albert einstein and issac newton were laughed at for there beliefs by the masses,for what today we all take as the truth,so whos to say what im saying isnt the truth,and im not unrealistic to also think it can all be fake to

Anyway id love to hear off you all,even if you dont subscribe to the things ive said,id like your input to

We are all seeking knowledge and understandings aswell. I will join and help you, if you need any questions answered dont hesitate to ask. I have many experiences which showed the true reality we exist in, and it is far more joyful and exciting then the reality we have been taught to believe. Other life forms do exist, there is more to the world and universe then we are told about. There are many many many things to be unveiled and the time is now. How would you like to begin?

I share the same with both of you. So, dude who started this topic where would you like to begin?

We are all seeking knowledge and understandings aswell. I will join and help you, if you need any questions answered dont hesitate to ask. I have many experiences which showed the true reality we exist in, and it is far more joyful and exciting then the reality we have been taught to believe. Other life forms do exist, there is more to the world and universe then we are told about. There are many many many things to be unveiled and the time is now. How would you like to begin?

Hi,thanks for the reply.When you say youve many experiences thats show true reality dont exist,what experiences are they?

Recently ive started to meditate,and connect with my spirit guide as ive heard we all have one,and connecting with one may hve answers,clues and direction for the probl;ems were trying to resolve.

As i saw your profile pic of a person meditating i assume your into that,are you?

I share the same with both of you. So, dude who started this topic where would you like to begin?

Hey,i started this topic,to be honest didnt think the first few replys would be positive,i guess theres many people on this site thats share same thoughts.

So what are your interests then?

Personnally I don't seek new knowledge of the supernatural. But I do try to understand weird things that are posted here. So in that way, I guess I seek knowledge.

Mostly I seek Truth. Much of what is passed off as Knowledge over the internet is not Truth.

Hi,thanks for the reply.When you say youve many experiences thats show true reality dont exist,what experiences are they?

Recently ive started to meditate,and connect with my spirit guide as ive heard we all have one,and connecting with one may hve answers,clues and direction for the probl;ems were trying to resolve.

As i saw your profile pic of a person meditating i assume your into that,are you?

I have had what they would call a "Near Death Experience",where I passed on, but I was given the opportunity to return. That experience alone has changed the way I view my reality, I was told that when you die you will be judged by god. That isn't so, There was no god to jugde my actions. In fact the only being that judged the actions that were done, was me. I judged myself, I seen and realized what I did when I was here, and I seen and realized as well the things I could have done to help this planet. And that was when the judging experience happened, it was not before god. But I was before me, I judged myself.

I have also had many experience with Other worldly crafts, also heavily termed UFO. One experience I had was seeing a mass sighting in the sky's of Manhattan, NY, The date was 10/13/10. My friend was there with me as well. They said it was balloons, I know what I saw, and they weren't balloons. I have witnessed many things which we were lead to believe wasn't real. Realizing the reality they have given us is a lie, I searched, and I found. And Yea, i am also into meditation, its a gift, a great gift mankind has, but has never took advantage of. I know you have hadd experiences that put you on this path, are you willing to share them?

If you wanna read some of the writings i have done, heres a couple of links.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=204188&st=0&p=3863452&fromsearch=1entry3863452

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=204341&st=0&p=3871924&fromsearch=1entry3871924

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/healers-1

Mostly I seek Truth.

Then you are setting yourself up to fail. I see majority consensus running rampantly around this board, but finding the actual truth is probably unobtainable.

Meditation is great. It's one of the few spooky things anyone can do and get results. There's all sorts of results, most of them not too glamorous. Like meditating to get better body relaxation for more effective sleep. Or to improve memory skills.

Just some thoughts on the subject.

Is seeking knowledge the same as seeking truth? I would submit that seeking knowledge leads one astray from truth. Knowledge is essential for its own purposes, but truth lies outside the realm of knowledge

Knowledge is specific and restricted unto itself, truth is whole and all encompassing. Knowledge may be true or false, but in discovering truth, as defined as choiceless awareness, the limitations of one's knowledge is understood correctly.

i tried meditating once but i can't clear my mind

Meditation takes time to become understood. In meditation, let thoughts come and go as they will. If you just watch them and not become attached to them you give them no mental energy. After some time they will fade and mental clarity will happen gradually by itself. If you try to clear your mind, it's thought trying to end thought. There is no mental motive to meditation. It's essentially motive-less. It's the release from the burden of repetitive thought patterns and societal conditioning. Meditation is allowing choiceless transparent awareness to happen by itself. Consciousness untouched by one's ego.

Then you are setting yourself up to fail. I see majority consensus running rampantly around this board, but finding the actual truth is probably unobtainable.

Nothing wrong with seeking it. It seems better then just accepting lies. At least to me it does.

[quote name='StarMountainKid' timestamp='1305173465' post='3898458'

Just some thoughts on the subject.

Is seeking knowledge the same as seeking truth? I would submit that seeking knowledge leads one astray from truth. Knowledge is essential for its own purposes, but truth lies outside the realm of knowledge

Knowledge is specific and restricted unto itself, truth is whole and all encompassing. Knowledge may be true or false, but in discovering truth, as defined as choiceless awareness, the limitations of one's knowledge is understood correctly.

Meditation takes time to become understood. In meditation, let thoughts come and go as they will. If you just watch them and not become attached to them you give them no mental energy. After some time they will fade and mental clarity will happen gradually by itself. If you try to clear your mind, it's thought trying to end thought. There is no mental motive to meditation. It's essentially motive-less. It's the release from the burden of repetitive thought patterns and societal conditioning. Meditation is allowing choiceless transparent awareness to happen by itself. Consciousness untouched by one's ego.

Well said!!

Count me in, I love tackling these subjects I can't imagine what could be more important than discovering who we are and what is really of value in life as opposed to what society tries to tell us is valuable ...:yes:

To Seekingknowledge,

I think it's great that you've reached a point where you want to know more about the world and make changes for the better. I've been seeking knowledge too.

I believe in non-physical reality and a kind of reincarnation.

But I've never liked meditation. I think experience is just as good a teacher if you frame your experiences as lessons for your soul.

I hope you have success in your efforts. The decision to look for a better way is very powerful. So I think this is a key moment in your life. I'm happy for you. :)

I just have to say that I am impressed that you are starting on a path of knowledge "knowseeker"(can I call you that?(its a cool name :)))I would be delighted to be a part of your journey plus I need it to clear my mind of my troubles